Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 35

Author Topic: [0.97a] Random Assortment of Things  (Read 222290 times)

orangevillain

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Random Assortment of Things
« Reply #465 on: April 05, 2024, 06:16:36 AM »

I'm using the nifty exo-tech ships and whenever I get out of combat, the Leanira and Tylos-class ships I have always wind up at about 50% hull, even if they didn't take any damage.  I'm guessing that's something to do with the fact that they're both in two parts (Leanira+deployable platform, Tylos+quantum entangled friend).

Is that a known issue or possibly just a weird interaction with another mod I'm running?  I do run a lot of other mods and if that's the case I can live with it, but figured I'd ask in case something else is going on.

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: April 05, 2024, 06:24:37 AM »

I'm using the nifty exo-tech ships and whenever I get out of combat, the Leanira and Tylos-class ships I have always wind up at about 50% hull, even if they didn't take any damage.  I'm guessing that's something to do with the fact that they're both in two parts (Leanira+deployable platform, Tylos+quantum entangled friend).

Is that a known issue or possibly just a weird interaction with another mod I'm running?  I do run a lot of other mods and if that's the case I can live with it, but figured I'd ask in case something else is going on.

Cant appear to replicate that issue, but another bugfix i made for the current dev build may have fixed what you reported, will see once i get to release it.
My Mods

Amen

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: April 08, 2024, 04:39:21 AM »

I like abyss, good work with mod.
I have some question about abyss:

1) Is there only 13 location in abyss or this zone generate randomly?
2) Can you add more mod crew in abyss?  I only find one mod crew mod that let me use abyss ship with crew,
3) Can you make enemis more aggresive so they dont run away and try gather together and then attack.

Droll

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: April 08, 2024, 03:37:36 PM »

I like abyss, good work with mod.
I have some question about abyss:

1) Is there only 13 location in abyss or this zone generate randomly?
2) Can you add more mod crew in abyss?  I only find one mod crew mod that let me use abyss ship with crew,
3) Can you make enemis more aggresive so they dont run away and try gather together and then attack.

This is a bit spoilery but it addresses your concern about 3.
Spoiler
Keep exploring the deeper into the abyss and 3 will solve itself
[close]

ntoxeg

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: April 09, 2024, 09:55:20 AM »

Bug report: CTD during battle
Code
21351732 [Thread-2] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 1 out of bounds for length 0
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 1 out of bounds for length 0
        at java.base/jdk.internal.util.Preconditions.outOfBounds(Preconditions.java:100) ~[?:?]
        at java.base/jdk.internal.util.Preconditions.outOfBoundsCheckIndex(Preconditions.java:106) ~[?:?]
        at java.base/jdk.internal.util.Preconditions.checkIndex(Preconditions.java:302) ~[?:?]
        at java.base/java.util.Objects.checkIndex(Objects.java:365) ~[?:?]
        at java.base/java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:428) ~[?:?]
        at assortment_of_things.exotech.hullmods.ApheidasHullmod.advanceInCombat(ApheidasHullmod.kt:45) ~[?:?]
        at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
        at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
        at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
        at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
        at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source) ~[port.common_obf.jar:?]
        at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
        at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.super(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
        at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1575) [?:?]

Version: 2.1.0 Beta 5
Context: my Apheidas has already been eliminated (destroyed) from combat, so I guess there is some code that gets triggered despite there being no such ships left.

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: April 09, 2024, 10:01:54 AM »

Bug report: CTD during battle
Code
21351732 [Thread-2] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 1 out of bounds for length 0
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 1 out of bounds for length 0
        at java.base/jdk.internal.util.Preconditions.outOfBounds(Preconditions.java:100) ~[?:?]
        at java.base/jdk.internal.util.Preconditions.outOfBoundsCheckIndex(Preconditions.java:106) ~[?:?]
        at java.base/jdk.internal.util.Preconditions.checkIndex(Preconditions.java:302) ~[?:?]
        at java.base/java.util.Objects.checkIndex(Objects.java:365) ~[?:?]
        at java.base/java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:428) ~[?:?]
        at assortment_of_things.exotech.hullmods.ApheidasHullmod.advanceInCombat(ApheidasHullmod.kt:45) ~[?:?]
        at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
        at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
        at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
        at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]

Version: 2.1.0 Beta 5
Context: my Apheidas has already been eliminated (destroyed) from combat, so I guess there is some code that gets triggered despite there being no such ships left.

Already fixed this in the dev version, should have a beta out in 1-2 days probably. Caused by an Aphedias thruster getting disabled.
My Mods

Solus_Dantelion

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: April 11, 2024, 08:08:33 AM »

Morning. Something with Beta6 seems to be borked, missing files it seems. Version 2.1.0 Beta 6
33376 [Thread-2] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Ship system [rat_charybdis_head_system] not found in ship_systems.csv
33790 [Thread-2] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Fatal: ship_systems.csv is missing systems
java.lang.RuntimeException: Fatal: ship_systems.csv is missing systems
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.new.super(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.ÓO0000(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ResourceLoaderState.init(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 08:11:44 AM by Solus_Dantelion »

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: April 11, 2024, 09:49:57 AM »

Morning. Something with Beta6 seems to be borked, missing files it seems. Version 2.1.0 Beta 6
33376 [Thread-2] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Ship system [rat_charybdis_head_system] not found in ship_systems.csv
33790 [Thread-2] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Fatal: ship_systems.csv is missing systems
java.lang.RuntimeException: Fatal: ship_systems.csv is missing systems
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.new.super(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.ÓO0000(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ResourceLoaderState.init(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]

You installed the mod wrongly, do not drag & drop an updated mod in to your mod folder and then click "replace files". Always delete the old mod folder first, or it will cause crashes with mods like the one you posted.
My Mods

Stormy Fairweather

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: April 12, 2024, 04:04:00 PM »

bug report - if you are flying the tylos and have it set to autopilot, when it shifts loadouts it enters a state where the autopilot is 'on' but it doesnt do anything and will drift helplessly, if you toggle autopilot off then on again it works until it shifts loadouts again. only affects player piloted tylos.

Solus_Dantelion

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: April 13, 2024, 04:42:56 AM »

That did it, thank you Lukas.

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: April 13, 2024, 02:11:41 PM »

Finaly released version 2.1.0, it adds a boss to the abyss, a little bit of other new content, more variety and lots of QoL.
The wiki is already updated in case you wanna browse all there is in the mod right now: https://randomassortmentofthings.wiki.gg/wiki/

Changelog: https://github.com/Lukas22041/Random-Assortment-of-Things/releases
My Mods

Shogouki

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: April 13, 2024, 02:38:24 PM »

Woot!  Thanks very much!

Stormy Fairweather

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: April 15, 2024, 12:27:40 AM »

got quite a few mods running, but this is the only one affecting galaxy creation. i got it set to 200% galaxy size, but i notice i find a LOT of completely empty systems. there is a star, and absolutely nothing else. a couple few i couple write of as rng, but it seems a good 1/3 of the systems i explore have nothing at all.

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: April 15, 2024, 01:10:39 AM »

got quite a few mods running, but this is the only one affecting galaxy creation. i got it set to 200% galaxy size, but i notice i find a LOT of completely empty systems. there is a star, and absolutely nothing else. a couple few i couple write of as rng, but it seems a good 1/3 of the systems i explore have nothing at all.

That is just how starsector generates systems.
My Mods

Stormy Fairweather

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: April 15, 2024, 01:30:36 AM »

huh. thats disappointing. pointless systems arent even realistic. be pretty hard for a sun to form without something else forming too. oh well. thanks for clearing that up
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 35