Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 35

Author Topic: [0.97a] Random Assortment of Things  (Read 221721 times)

nise888

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Random Assortment of Things
« Reply #390 on: February 27, 2024, 05:08:15 AM »

sorry which one do i dl? im on 0.96a

Jimminy Crimbles

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: February 27, 2024, 06:06:17 AM »

sorry which one do i dl? im on 0.96a

1.9.5 here is the last update for 0.96a

TheLord999

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: February 27, 2024, 02:18:01 PM »

Hello hello, hum so it was already asked the answer was edited out (I think)but, what does the abyssal bloodstream skill do ? I'm not fast enough to read the skill description in the dropdown menu, the skill doesn't appear in the character skill menu and I couldn't find the description in the code.

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: February 28, 2024, 03:43:34 AM »

Hello hello, hum so it was already asked the answer was edited out (I think)but, what does the abyssal bloodstream skill do ? I'm not fast enough to read the skill description in the dropdown menu, the skill doesn't appear in the character skill menu and I couldn't find the description in the code.

Not sure what you mean with fast enough as theres no timer or anything like it, but the skill gives the player a revive on ship death.
My Mods

Brainwright

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: February 28, 2024, 07:57:26 AM »

Not sure what you mean with fast enough as theres no timer or anything like it, but the skill gives the player a revive on ship death.

You can also look at it in the officer selection screen from the fleet or refit screens.

TheLord999

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: February 28, 2024, 09:02:30 AM »

You can also look at it in the officer selection screen from the fleet or refit screens.

I can't read it from here since I'm using the level up mod and I have too much skill, also thanks Lukas for the answer 8)

TimeDiver

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: February 28, 2024, 09:07:25 AM »

I can't read it from here since I'm using the level up mod and I have too much skill, also thanks Lukas for the answer 8)
It should be visible on the Refit screen then, as officer skills are shown in two vertical columns when highlighting their portrait.

Zalpha

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: February 28, 2024, 11:49:16 AM »

I am loving the friend starting option. Thanks for the mod and the update/s.

I had this idea because of settlements. (Which is super cool by the way).

I was thinking using the same thing as settlements, but pick a location to explore, or skip this part of the idea. Anyway, the game Crying Suns has this cool little exploration feature for planets. I would love something like that you could do planet side with crew and mercenaries, maybe plus with extra stuff like heavy weapons, fuel and whatever you can think of on how they could be used planet side while exploring the world. Basically you would have an option to explore planets, maybe interesting locations on a planet surface like location of wildlife, lake of water, island, volcano, meteor strike location, or crash site.

Anyway, new ways to experience the game is always welcome.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 11:57:31 AM by Zalpha »

TheLord999

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Random Assortment of Things
« Reply #398 on: February 28, 2024, 12:59:47 PM »

Added a small map feature for the abyss.

Red lines indicate a normal connection that gets you further down the chain, a green one indiciates a long connection between two different systems on the same distance to the root system.
Icon color and tooltip indicate difficulty, similar to remnant beacons, though the system the player is in will always be marked blue.

Of course each part of the map only becomes visible as you visit each system.
So it's me again I didn't understand the green lines, I'm also not sure how to get them and I also reached the deepest sea of all my red lines branch (not sure how to call them) and I'm sure I got everything, isn't there some special ship to fight/get? Also, how do I insert an image ?

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: February 28, 2024, 03:41:59 PM »

Red lines indicate a normal connection that gets you further down the chain, a green one indiciates a long connection between two different systems on the same distance to the root system.
Icon color and tooltip indicate difficulty, similar to remnant beacons, though the system the player is in will always be marked blue.

So it's me again I didn't understand the green lines, I'm also not sure how to get them and I also reached the deepest sea of all my red lines branch (not sure how to call them) and I'm sure I got everything, isn't there some special ship to fight/get? Also, how do I insert an image ?

Your responding to like a post of the mod far before the feature was even done with lots of stuff that was changed since then.
Also boss is still WIP.
My Mods

TheLord999

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: February 29, 2024, 12:06:42 AM »

Your responding to like a post of the mod far before the feature was even done with lots of stuff that was changed since then.
Also boss is still WIP.
Ok thanks for the answer btw if/when there'll an update will I have to do a new game or will I have the access to the boss/new content "directly" (I mean directly after doing some more abyss) in my actual savfile, or is that to early to say?

JamesTripleQ

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: February 29, 2024, 06:24:53 AM »

Heya, a few months ago I mentioned in the discord that the Abyssal Fracture icon and starmap icon might be swapped and you said it was like that because of issues, however I did some testing and I may have found a way to swap them without any problems (by swapping a few icons in planets.json and custom_entities.json). Would it be ok if I submitted a PR on Github and maybe you can check that out? (Edit: alternatively the changes are literally just two lines so I can just tell you here if you want which is probably better)
« Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 06:42:24 AM by JamesTripleQ »

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: February 29, 2024, 04:03:39 PM »

Heya, a few months ago I mentioned in the discord that the Abyssal Fracture icon and starmap icon might be swapped and you said it was like that because of issues, however I did some testing and I may have found a way to swap them without any problems (by swapping a few icons in planets.json and custom_entities.json). Would it be ok if I submitted a PR on Github and maybe you can check that out? (Edit: alternatively the changes are literally just two lines so I can just tell you here if you want which is probably better)

I know how to swap them, pretty sure ive had them this way for other reasons.
My Mods

JamesTripleQ

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: February 29, 2024, 04:08:04 PM »

I know how to swap them, pretty sure ive had them this way for other reasons.

Ah fair enough then, sorry to bother.

_NoSkin

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: March 01, 2024, 03:17:15 PM »

i want to troll the entire sector.

is it possible to change a setting to enable building more than one settlement or is this hard-coded into the mod? tried looking through the config files already but found nothing
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 35