Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 35

Author Topic: [0.97a] Random Assortment of Things  (Read 221539 times)

robepriority

• Captain
  • robepriority#2626
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Random Assortment of Things
« Reply #375 on: February 12, 2024, 03:02:45 PM »

I think I'm reading it wrong, but it seems like the settlement storehouse upgrade is not voiding the costs of storage despite the description listing so.
Also - since the settlement market doesn't scale surplus it's pretty easy to end up selling a lot of bulk at bettter value than core.

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: February 12, 2024, 04:12:44 PM »

I think I'm reading it wrong, but it seems like the settlement storehouse upgrade is not voiding the costs of storage despite the description listing so.
Also - since the settlement market doesn't scale surplus it's pretty easy to end up selling a lot of bulk at bettter value than core.

Theres a bug with it not displaying the reduced cost in the colony menu, but if you check the income page it should remove the storage costs.
My Mods

Zenaria

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: February 13, 2024, 07:02:01 AM »

Also, a remark. The 350k to establish a settlement, even outside a claimed system is a bit steep for what is supposed to be easy to set up. The total cost of commodities for a colony is 85k to compare with.
Admittedly, this is also because I play on high difficulty (ruthless sector, starapocalypse, space debt etc.) but still ... can you do something on that? Thanks, your mod is awesome in any case

you don't need to maintance or get risk of being raided.
it come with flat income.

the price almost equal with colony + refinery investment.

without need of taking care off it more easily to set up than actual colony but not in term of fund.

Matheld

• Lieutenant
  • Warm to the Touch
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: February 14, 2024, 12:09:24 PM »

I noticed that RAT had the "Ship/hullmod BP loot frequency". But it is only able to -increase- the number of drops rather than decrease it.
If I were to go into the mods settings (specifically, the LunaSettings.csv file) and lower the minimum value in an attempt to make blueprints be more rare.. How much would the mod break?

(I also humbly request such a tweak to the mod officially)

Re-Search-er

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: February 18, 2024, 01:49:22 PM »

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CustomCampaignEntity cannot be cast to com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.CampaignFleetAPI
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.FleetInteractionDialogPluginImpl.init(FleetInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:326)
   at assortment_of_things.misc.RATInteractionPlugin.triggerDefenders(RATInteractionDialog.kt:265)
   at assortment_of_things.misc.RATInteractionPlugin.triggerDefenders$default(RATInteractionDialog.kt:214)
   at assortment_of_things.exotech.interactions.ExoshipWreckageInteraction$init$1.invoke(ExoshipWreckageInteraction.kt:50)
   at assortment_of_things.exotech.interactions.ExoshipWreckageInteraction$init$1.invoke(ExoshipWreckageInteraction.kt:40)
   at assortment_of_things.misc.RATInteractionPlugin.optionSelected(RATInteractionDialog.kt:108)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.classsuper$1.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.OoOO.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.n.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.W.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
I interacted with an exotech ship and boom, crash.

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: February 18, 2024, 06:05:39 PM »

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CustomCampaignEntity cannot be cast to com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.CampaignFleetAPI
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.FleetInteractionDialogPluginImpl.init(FleetInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:326)
   at assortment_of_things.misc.RATInteractionPlugin.triggerDefenders(RATInteractionDialog.kt:265)
   at assortment_of_things.misc.RATInteractionPlugin.triggerDefenders$default(RATInteractionDialog.kt:214)
   at assortment_of_things.exotech.interactions.ExoshipWreckageInteraction$init$1.invoke(ExoshipWreckageInteraction.kt:50)
   at assortment_of_things.exotech.interactions.ExoshipWreckageInteraction$init$1.invoke(ExoshipWreckageInteraction.kt:40)
   at assortment_of_things.misc.RATInteractionPlugin.optionSelected(RATInteractionDialog.kt:108)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.classsuper$1.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.OoOO.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.n.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.W.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
I interacted with an exotech ship and boom, crash.

Update the mod, 2.0.7 should be the latest compatible version for your save.
My Mods

JamesTripleQ

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: February 24, 2024, 04:42:00 AM »

It might be a good idea to add a check that prevents special conditions to spawn in abyss (the vanilla one) planets (not sure if it's needed for relic structures as well).

johnlennon1488

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: February 24, 2024, 03:13:26 PM »

I found the hull alteration temporal gear, does this only work on abyssal ships? or only phase ships? if it does work, does it just speed up the ship 25% relative to other ships? i've been messing with it and havent been able to tell a difference

apogee4lyfe69

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: February 24, 2024, 04:10:03 PM »

I'm a huge fan of the Comradery background from this mod, but I play with increased officer levels, as such a level 8 officer with 3 elite skills is somewhat weak in my sector. Is it possible to make this officer's stats either configurable or aligned to my settings.json? Great mod, btw.

robepriority

• Captain
  • robepriority#2626
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: February 25, 2024, 04:41:25 AM »

Might be some incompatability with AA ships for ThestiaShipsystem?
Not sure if it's something to do with AA or RAT.

45601 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.scripts.weapons.armaa_valkenXEffect.advance(armaa_valkenXEffect.java:151)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.ship.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.if.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.systems.G.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.systems.G.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatFleetManager.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatFleetManager.deploy(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatFleetManager.spawnFleetMember(Unknown Source)
   at assortment_of_things.exotech.shipsystems.ThestiaShipsystem.spawnClone(ThestiaShipsystem.kt:213)
   at assortment_of_things.exotech.shipsystems.ThestiaShipsystem.apply(ThestiaShipsystem.kt:60)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.systems.OOoO.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

mllhild

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: February 25, 2024, 01:02:22 PM »

Tried the Settlement mechanic for the first time and it works really nice with the Ruthless Sector mod, since it makes a transitiontionary phase to the colony possible.

The minimap takes some getting used too, especially in system the black background and stuttering is a bit of a problem.

EPA stuff is quite expensive in terms of ai cores or blueprints if I keep the vanilla spawning settings.

Since you seem to be the best at UI modding I have a question as well, is there any UI setting to only scale up the dialog screen and nothing else? Im having trouble with it because at 1440p I have to glue my face to the screen to read the dialog.

to be done some day... XD

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: February 25, 2024, 02:08:01 PM »

I found the hull alteration temporal gear, does this only work on abyssal ships? or only phase ships? if it does work, does it just speed up the ship 25% relative to other ships? i've been messing with it and havent been able to tell a difference

Works like any other timeflow stuff like temporal shell or phase, just 25% instead of the 300%.

I'm a huge fan of the Comradery background from this mod, but I play with increased officer levels, as such a level 8 officer with 3 elite skills is somewhat weak in my sector. Is it possible to make this officer's stats either configurable or aligned to my settings.json? Great mod, btw.

Technicly possible but not very much on my current plans

Might be some incompatability with AA ships for ThestiaShipsystem?
Not sure if it's something to do with AA or RAT.

45601 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.scripts.weapons.armaa_valkenXEffect.advance(armaa_valkenXEffect.java:151)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.ship.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.if.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.systems.G.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.systems.G.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatFleetManager.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatFleetManager.deploy(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatFleetManager.spawnFleetMember(Unknown Source)
   at assortment_of_things.exotech.shipsystems.ThestiaShipsystem.spawnClone(ThestiaShipsystem.kt:213)
   at assortment_of_things.exotech.shipsystems.ThestiaShipsystem.apply(ThestiaShipsystem.kt:60)

Will look in to it

Tried the Settlement mechanic for the first time and it works really nice with the Ruthless Sector mod, since it makes a transitiontionary phase to the colony possible.

The minimap takes some getting used too, especially in system the black background and stuttering is a bit of a problem.

EPA stuff is quite expensive in terms of ai cores or blueprints if I keep the vanilla spawning settings.

Since you seem to be the best at UI modding I have a question as well, is there any UI setting to only scale up the dialog screen and nothing else? Im having trouble with it because at 1440p I have to glue my face to the screen to read the dialog.

Exo-Tech stuff is supposed to be expensive, its essentialy all super-stuff.
Also for the UI, in the games launcher there is a UI-Scaling setting, but it applies to all UI.
My Mods

Fibroidauto

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: February 25, 2024, 09:18:32 PM »

271679 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/dark/shaders/distortion/DistortionAPI
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/dark/shaders/distortion/DistortionAPI
   at assortment_of_things.exotech.shipsystems.TylosShipsystem.apply(TylosShipsystem.kt:246)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.dark.shaders.distortion.DistortionAPI
   at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:382)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:418)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351)
   ... 11 more

Whenever I use an Exo-tech ship from the Exo-Tech start. It immediately crashes when it uses it's ability. The Tylos ship always crashes and I know it's the one since when it finishes the animation it crashes. Have a good day or night and I hope you're able to fix this!

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: February 26, 2024, 12:24:04 PM »

271679 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/dark/shaders/distortion/DistortionAPI
   at assortment_of_things.exotech.shipsystems.TylosShipsystem.apply(TylosShipsystem.kt:246)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.dark.shaders.distortion.DistortionAPI
   ... 11 more

Whenever I use an Exo-tech ship from the Exo-Tech start. It immediately crashes when it uses it's ability. The Tylos ship always crashes and I know it's the one since when it finishes the animation it crashes. Have a good day or night and I hope you're able to fix this!

Right, appears that i made an issue of the game requiring graphicslib here, rather than it being optional. Download that and you wont have the issue anymore, and il probably just make it a hard requirement in the next version anyways. In case your not using Graphicslib due to your PCs performance, you can disable all graphical stuff graphicslib does in its config.

Edit: Took another look, forgot that its apparently already a hard requirement in the mods config. Are you sure you havent just removed that dependency? That would of course crash.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 12:25:55 PM by Lukas04 »
My Mods

Fibroidauto

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: February 26, 2024, 06:04:36 PM »

... 11 more

Right, appears that i made an issue of the game requiring graphicslib here, rather than it being optional. Download that and you wont have the issue anymore, and il probably just make it a hard requirement in the next version anyways. In case your not using Graphicslib due to your PCs performance, you can disable all graphical stuff graphicslib does in its config.

Edit: Took another look, forgot that its apparently already a hard requirement in the mods config. Are you sure you havent just removed that dependency? That would of course crash.

I was somehow using Version 1.7.0 as my graphics lib and forgot to update it? I don't understand how I managed to miss that and even the version number was in 0.96. I just updated my Graphics Lib and it works now. Sorry about the false flag for a bug.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 35