Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 35

Author Topic: [0.97a] Random Assortment of Things  (Read 221623 times)

lol

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Random Assortment of Things
« Reply #345 on: January 25, 2024, 02:56:46 AM »

Question,is there any weapons or lpc for exotech?

Yep, the latest update gave them 4 weapons and three fighters.

the weapons are

Starburst, a medium kinetic missile that has constantly recharging ammo, its honestly incredible.

and now for weapons that only really work on phase ships.
P-wave, a medium HE missile, it has recharging ammo but it only recharges in phase
Hyper Dart, a medium energy mount cannon that fires bursts of HE shells, its got a pretty nasty down time between shots, but if you're phased it recharges quicker
Hyper Javelin, a large energy mount cannon that is the ditto of above.

I unfortunately forget what the fighters are mounted with specifically, but there's a kinetic bomber that has starburst missiles, a fighter that has either an energy or HE beam, and then a superfighter that has either an energy or HE beam and something extra. they're all nice.
i see,thanks for the info,i wasn't playing the newest edition so i was wondering did the faction had any weapons or lpc for them cause i saw the trailer,but later learn that it was using the omega weapons to showcase it

lol

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: January 25, 2024, 02:58:16 AM »

the weapons are

Starburst, a medium kinetic missile that has constantly recharging ammo, its honestly incredible.

P-wave, a medium HE missile, it has recharging ammo but it only recharges in phase
Hyper Dart, a medium energy mount cannon that fires bursts of HE shells, its got a pretty nasty down time between shots, but if you're phased it recharges quicker

I unfortunately forget what the fighters are mounted with specifically, but there's a kinetic bomber that has starburst missiles, a fighter that has either an energy or HE beam, and then a superfighter that has either an energy or HE beam and something extra. they're all nice.

Both of the beam fighters have an HE beam. One of them is single charge, so it has to return like a bomber after using it. The Superfighter has a steady HE beam and an energy micromissile launcher.

Also the Starburst is getting a nerf from 3000 units to 2500 units in Range whenever v2.0 comes out  Still incredibly good obviously but slightly less annoying.
interesting

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: January 25, 2024, 08:06:42 AM »

the weapons are

i see,thanks for the info,i wasn't playing the newest edition so i was wondering did the faction had any weapons or lpc for them cause i saw the trailer,but later learn that it was using the omega weapons to showcase it

...they dont though? All the weapons & fighters are used in the faction showcase video. Like 30% of the video is going over the shop and showing them
My Mods

Killsode

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: January 25, 2024, 08:49:51 PM »

...they dont though? All the weapons & fighters are used in the faction showcase video. Like 30% of the video is going over the shop and showing them

they might be thinking of an older showcase or teaser?

FreedomFighter

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: January 28, 2024, 08:13:41 AM »

I found a hull alteration as a hullmod item. Learn it doesn't do anything but it is usable as a hull alteration and will be consume in the process.

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: January 28, 2024, 10:26:30 AM »

I found a hull alteration as a hullmod item. Learn it doesn't do anything but it is usable as a hull alteration and will be consume in the process.

Thats kinda not possible, you probably had the actual drop in your inventory aswell and that was consumed.
The dropping is a bug that i tried to fix a few times, but since when you rightclick it, you still cant use it (normal install is blocked), its not the biggest issue.
My Mods

FreedomFighter

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: January 29, 2024, 12:57:26 PM »

Got a second one. Since you blocking the installation through learning it but it can still be substitute as the actual hull alteration item (as shown I have 3 of an actual one with a single modspec one but the alteration menu tell me I have 4), maybe change its description of it instead if you still can't block it from loot drop?

pgamesfood

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: January 30, 2024, 06:29:07 AM »

hi thanks for luna lib, ive been using it with other mods to tweak settings :)

i just saw this one too, and was wondering if it is safe to add to an existing savegame (made with latest 0.96aRC10), but also because am playing with mods, including "Industrial Evolution" which is building something on my 1st colony.

what happens to that, and can i still make colonies in the same way, sometimes, as well as using your way?
my best fleet so far :) rag tag fugitive forty k fleet :)
https://postimg.cc/gallery/DTzHfDp
88x Dmods but still fighting :)

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: January 30, 2024, 10:36:05 AM »

hi thanks for luna lib, ive been using it with other mods to tweak settings :)

i just saw this one too, and was wondering if it is safe to add to an existing savegame (made with latest 0.96aRC10), but also because am playing with mods, including "Industrial Evolution" which is building something on my 1st colony.

what happens to that, and can i still make colonies in the same way, sometimes, as well as using your way?

yes and yes
My Mods

pgamesfood

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: January 30, 2024, 12:21:10 PM »

ah cool, many thanks :)
my best fleet so far :) rag tag fugitive forty k fleet :)
https://postimg.cc/gallery/DTzHfDp
88x Dmods but still fighting :)

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: February 02, 2024, 12:35:06 PM »

The Mod has been updated to 0.97a, including a large overhaul of many abyss features. For a full explenation, check out the changelog below.
https://github.com/Lukas22041/Random-Assortment-of-Things/releases/tag/2.0.0-Part1

Keep in mind not all dependencies have been updated, but most of them shall work with just a change of the game version in the mods mod_info.json
My Mods

FreedomFighter

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Random Assortment of Things
« Reply #356 on: February 02, 2024, 10:16:54 PM »

The change to hull alteration is neat. I'm showering with the abyssal alteration but doesn't use them because they are one-time usage. Worse with Exo alteration because they never restock.

Nico_Sama

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: February 03, 2024, 04:22:44 AM »

I think this mod currently causes a crash when you run out of fuel.

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: February 03, 2024, 07:33:25 AM »

I think this mod currently causes a crash when you run out of fuel.

Just released a hotfix that resolves this issue.
My Mods

Nico_Sama

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: February 03, 2024, 08:52:37 AM »

Just released a hotfix that resolves this issue.

Thanks, I appreciate it.  :)
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 35