Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 35

Author Topic: [0.97a] Random Assortment of Things  (Read 221665 times)

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Random Assortment of Things
« Reply #210 on: October 12, 2023, 12:04:23 PM »

Hi guys. Can anyone help me? I try to add conditions for planet via console commands, but they overwrite each other. For example i try adding rat_rampant_military_core and rat_defensive_drones. Is there any solutions to add them both?

Issue that will be fixed in the next version
My Mods

gamblerrus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 12, 2023, 12:57:51 PM »

Thank you very much!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2023, 05:30:45 PM by gamblerrus »

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 16, 2023, 04:21:19 AM »

For some reason Sea Of serpent on the map claims there is another route to it but I cannot seem to find it at all. is it just a possible bug for the map or is the route hidden somewhere and i just can't find it?

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 16, 2023, 06:16:42 AM »

For some reason Sea Of serpent on the map claims there is another route to it but I cannot seem to find it at all. is it just a possible bug for the map or is the route hidden somewhere and i just can't find it?

Systems are random so the name doesnt say much, though i think there was a bug where it counts the connection towards the rift system as unexplored route.
My Mods

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 16, 2023, 05:31:11 PM »

Alright thanks, was just confused on if I was missing out on content or anything. thanks for the quick reply.

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 17, 2023, 12:58:32 PM »

Released Version 1.7.0
This update adds 2 new music tracks made by haplo, which play when you enter the deep zones of the abyss.
Also has a variety of small improvements here and there, some balance changes and a tiny bit of new relics content, though i think what i added is a pretty fun thing.

I also updated the forum thread to actually have a description for the Relics stuff, since that was missing for a while now.

Also marks the point where i asked the forum mods to move it to the megamods section, since i think content wise it fits there now.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 05:47:00 PM by Lukas04 »
My Mods

PasDeBras

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 18, 2023, 12:23:06 AM »

Released Version 1.7.0
Can we safely update from the latest version or is it better to wait for a new playthrough?
Thanks a bunch anyways!

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 18, 2023, 02:24:10 AM »

Released Version 1.7.0
Can we safely update from the latest version or is it better to wait for a new playthrough?
Thanks a bunch anyways!

I usually leave notes about it in the changelog. This one should technicly work but the save would have much of it missing.
My Mods

Pegboard

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 18, 2023, 02:36:19 AM »

Got an error like this after updating from 1.6.6 to 1.7.0:
Code
299197 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at assortment_of_things.abyss.procgen.AbyssalFleetInflationListener.reportFleetInflated(AbyssalFleetInflationListener.kt:72)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.listeners.ListenerUtil.reportFleetInflated(ListenerUtil.java:399)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.CampaignFleet.inflateIfNeeded(Unknown Source)
at assortment_of_things.abyss.AbyssUtils.addAlterationsToFleet(AbyssUtils.kt:104)
at assortment_of_things.abyss.scripts.AbyssalDefendingFleetManager.spawnFleet(AbyssalDefendingFleetManager.kt:206)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.SourceBasedFleetManager.advance(SourceBasedFleetManager.java:121)
at assortment_of_things.abyss.scripts.AbyssalDefendingFleetManager.advance(AbyssalDefendingFleetManager.kt:48)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation.advanceEvenIfPaused(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

For clarity, this is a save made on 1.6.6, and the Abyss was unvisited.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 02:49:02 AM by Pegboard »

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 18, 2023, 08:24:30 AM »

Code
299197 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
at assortment_of_things.abyss.procgen.AbyssalFleetInflationListener.reportFleetInflated(AbyssalFleetInflationListener.kt:72)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.listeners.ListenerUtil.reportFleetInflated(ListenerUtil.java:399)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.CampaignFleet.inflateIfNeeded(Unknown Source)
at assortment_of_things.abyss.AbyssUtils.addAlterationsToFleet(AbyssUtils.kt:104)
at assortment_of_things.abyss.scripts.AbyssalDefendingFleetManager.spawnFleet(AbyssalDefendingFleetManager.kt:206)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.SourceBasedFleetManager.advance(SourceBasedFleetManager.java:121)
at assortment_of_things.abyss.scripts.AbyssalDefendingFleetManager.advance(AbyssalDefendingFleetManager.kt:48)

Mhh, yeah guess there is a save incompatibility issue between those two version, did not expect that one.
You may be able to fix it by running this runcode in the console commands mod.

Code
runcode import assortment_of_things.abyss.AbyssUtils;
import assortment_of_things.abyss.scripts.AbyssDoctrineLearnedListener;
import java.util.ArrayList;
AbyssUtils.INSTANCE.getAbyssData().setDoctrineLearnedListeners(new ArrayList<AbyssDoctrineLearnedListener>());
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 08:26:47 AM by Lukas04 »
My Mods

Pegboard

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 18, 2023, 09:31:26 AM »

Code

Mhh, yeah guess there is a save incompatibility issue between those two version, did not expect that one.

Code
AbyssUtils.INSTANCE.getAbyssData().setDoctrineLearnedListeners(new ArrayList<AbyssDoctrineLearnedListener>());

This seems to prevent the crash on entering, thank you!

glism

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 18, 2023, 10:40:02 AM »

Hey Lukas, just wanted to say that RAT and LunaLib are genuinely amazing mods

Visited the Abyss yesterday while exploring, got recked one level down, will be back. Then fought the abyssal horror, same story. 

Seriously, I'm kinda gushing over the amount of content here. RAT, HMI, some of the Tahlan additions, and Roiders really add variety to exploration (if I'm missing any that add exploration content, let me know! I gotta try em!)

Feature request below:
I would love to be able to adjust the scale of the minimap -- tough to interact with on an ultrawide monitor at 3440x1440. I'm using the default wide version.

Big up! Can't wait to see what you come up with in the future.

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 18, 2023, 01:03:02 PM »

Code

Code

This seems to prevent the crash on entering, thank you!

Just be aware that there may still be more issues, notably some of the new music wont play deeper in the abyss, but i dont think there should be any other large things.

Hey Lukas, just wanted to say that RAT and LunaLib are genuinely amazing mods

Visited the Abyss yesterday while exploring, got recked one level down, will be back. Then fought the abyssal horror, same story. 

Seriously, I'm kinda gushing over the amount of content here. RAT, HMI, some of the Tahlan additions, and Roiders really add variety to exploration (if I'm missing any that add exploration content, let me know! I gotta try em!)

Feature request below:
I would love to be able to adjust the scale of the minimap -- tough to interact with on an ultrawide monitor at 3440x1440. I'm using the default wide version.

Big up! Can't wait to see what you come up with in the future.

Thank you!
I think both of my mods dont really have great ultrawide support, hard to test for without one and it affects relatively few users. Though adding a scaling bar in the settings should be possible, will look in to it.

Also for more exploration mods, i can highly recommend LOST_SECTOR, adds both a faction and another exploration threat in to the sector.
My Mods

OldMan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 20, 2023, 09:31:22 AM »

sorry for dumb question I am new to this

is it intended for the "augmented" skill from the station to be unable to apply to the player character, whereas the "biomutant" skill can be? if it is intended, where do I go to change this in code? I am following along the wiki tutorial but still very clueless

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 20, 2023, 10:06:55 AM »

sorry for dumb question I am new to this

is it intended for the "augmented" skill from the station to be unable to apply to the player character, whereas the "biomutant" skill can be? if it is intended, where do I go to change this in code? I am following along the wiki tutorial but still very clueless

Isnt supposed on the player, and it doesnt quite work there either so no point trying to change it. Tahlan Shipworks has something that may be more of your interest.
My Mods
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 35