Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 35

Author Topic: [0.97a] Random Assortment of Things  (Read 222198 times)

Nick9

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Random Assortment of Things
« Reply #195 on: October 05, 2023, 01:30:39 AM »

Please, make "Remove & Destroy Alteration" button more foolproof. Maybe ask for confirmation. It's so damn easy to missclick on it now and thus inflict a permanent damage to my only brain cell :/

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 05, 2023, 07:28:20 AM »

Please, make "Remove & Destroy Alteration" button more foolproof. Maybe ask for confirmation. It's so damn easy to missclick on it now and thus inflict a permanent damage to my only brain cell :/

Maybe il make it require a double click, though i havent had a single report or issue myself about it being easy to misclick on
My Mods

SoSD

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 06, 2023, 10:36:02 PM »

Curious if it might be possible to add a setting to make parallel construction scale with colony size.

It feels a bit more reasonable for things to be slow at first, when you haven't got that many people, and then faster and faster as the colony gets bigger.

Maybe only one construction project at a time for size 3, then two for size 4, three for size 5, and unlimited at size 6?

Thanks for the great mod~

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 07, 2023, 01:29:25 AM »

Curious if it might be possible to add a setting to make parallel construction scale with colony size.

It feels a bit more reasonable for things to be slow at first, when you haven't got that many people, and then faster and faster as the colony gets bigger.

Maybe only one construction project at a time for size 3, then two for size 4, three for size 5, and unlimited at size 6?

Thanks for the great mod~

The feature is rather made to especialy skip the slow start of colonies when you have more than enough money to afford it, it is quite cheaty but thats just how it is.
My Mods

Audax

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 07, 2023, 03:35:58 AM »

Is there an option to change alterations to not be s-modded as default?

Kinda sucks how I thought I could just install my alteration then add 3 s-mods but instead I have to add 3-smods then add the alteration. Could be an oversight with the mod but yes I can bypass the s-mod limit by first installing the first 3 s-mods then the alteration.

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 07, 2023, 04:33:44 AM »

Is there an option to change alterations to not be s-modded as default?

Kinda sucks how I thought I could just install my alteration then add 3 s-mods but instead I have to add 3-smods then add the alteration. Could be an oversight with the mod but yes I can bypass the s-mod limit by first installing the first 3 s-mods then the alteration.

The behaviour of being able to install it despite reaching the cap is a quick compatibility fix ive done to make it work atleast somewhat with progressive smods.
Alterations will likely always stay as smods, as they are designed completely around that.
My Mods

Audax

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 07, 2023, 09:08:03 AM »

The behaviour of being able to install it despite reaching the cap is a quick compatibility fix ive done to make it work atleast somewhat with progressive smods.
Alterations will likely always stay as smods, as they are designed completely around that.

I see, good to know the weird interaction was intended. As for alterations, I can always use sp to increase the amount of smods.

Phenir

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 09, 2023, 08:11:57 AM »

I found temporal gear as a modspec in 1.6.4. Didn't see a fix for this in 1.6.5 changelog so I figured I'd report it.

FreonRu

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 09, 2023, 09:26:26 AM »

Good day.

In the abyss I found artifacts for the fleet (providing benefits for the entire fleet) - a great idea, thank you very much. Where can I see what “naval artifacts” affect the fleet? Is there some kind of list or additional window?

Thanks in advance for your answer

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 09, 2023, 09:28:59 AM »

I found temporal gear as a modspec in 1.6.4. Didn't see a fix for this in 1.6.5 changelog so I figured I'd report it.

Rarely happens, not sure why, though you will not be able to use the mod anyways.

Good day.

In the abyss I found artifacts for the fleet (providing benefits for the entire fleet) - a great idea, thank you very much. Where can I see what “naval artifacts” affect the fleet? Is there some kind of list or additional window?

There should be a "Artifacts" intel in your intel window.
My Mods

Nick9

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 09, 2023, 09:40:12 AM »

Btw thank you for that, I was suprised seeing that it's not broken with progressive s-mods :D

Epic mod.

FreonRu

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 09, 2023, 09:54:32 AM »

Good day.

There should be a "Artifacts" intel in your intel window.

Thank you

I really like this modification

mechanicalFactory

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 11, 2023, 11:30:19 PM »

This is still a great mod, and I got a quick question.
Is there a way to see the lab added skills on the player character, if they already have alot of core skills?

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 11, 2023, 11:36:22 PM »

This is still a great mod, and I got a quick question.
Is there a way to see the lab added skills on the player character, if they already have alot of core skills?

probably not if you have more than vanilla amounts already
My Mods

gamblerrus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 12, 2023, 10:33:17 AM »

Hi guys. Can anyone help me? I try to add conditions for planet via console commands, but they overwrite each other. For example i try adding rat_rampant_military_core and rat_defensive_drones. Is there any solutions to add them both?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 35