Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Planet Search Overhaul (07/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: [0.97a] Volantian Reclamation Initiative 0.6 "Hostile Nyactivity"  (Read 83519 times)

hidefreek

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Volantian Reclamation Initiative 0.5.1 "Neon Genesis Volantian"
« Reply #90 on: April 23, 2024, 02:21:01 AM »

An ERROR happen
2450235 [Thread-2] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "com.fs.starfarer.api.combat.ShieldAPI.isOn()" because the return value of "com.fs.starfarer.api.combat.ShipAPI.getShield()" is null
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "com.fs.starfarer.api.combat.ShieldAPI.isOn()" because the return value of "com.fs.starfarer.api.combat.ShipAPI.getShield()" is null
   at data.hullmods.AzorianShieldTuning.advanceInCombat(AzorianShieldTuning.java:55) ~[?:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.Object.oO0O.super(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.Object.oO0O.render(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.o00o.o00000(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o0O0.renderImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.thissuper.render(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.g$Oo.renderImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o000.renderImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.g.renderImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.return.renderImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0OO.renderImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O.renderImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.L.renderImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.M.renderImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0Oo.renderImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.render(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source) ~[port.common_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.super(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1575) [?:?]

touchofvanilla

• Ensign
    • View Profile

An ERROR happen
2450235 [Thread-2] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "com.fs.starfarer.api.combat.ShieldAPI.isOn()" because the return value of "com.fs.starfarer.api.combat.ShipAPI.getShield()" is null
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "com.fs.starfarer.api.combat.ShieldAPI.isOn()" because the return value of "com.fs.starfarer.api.combat.ShipAPI.getShield()" is null
   at data.hullmods.AzorianShieldTuning.advanceInCombat(AzorianShieldTuning.java:55) ~[?:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.Object.oO0O.super(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.Object.oO0O.render(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.o00o.o00000(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o0O0.renderImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.g$Oo.renderImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.g.renderImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.return.renderImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0OO.renderImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.L.renderImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.M.renderImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0Oo.renderImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.render(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]

This hullmod is getting axed next update.
-Vanilla

Shogouki

• Captain
    • View Profile

Too much of a PITA or was it going to get cut anyway?

Uther Phobos

• Commander
    • View Profile

Code
        float radiusAfter = StarSystemGenerator.addOrbitingEntities(system, VerlatStar, StarAge.OLD,
                2, 4, // min/max entities to add
                4000, // radius to start adding at
                2, // name offset - next planet will be <system name> <roman numeral of this parameter + 1>
                true, // whether to use custom or system-name based names
                true); // whether to allow habitable worlds
        StarSystemGenerator.addOrbitingEntities(system, VerlatStar, StarAge.OLD,
                3, 5, // min/max entities to add
                2, // name offset - next planet will be <system name> <roman numeral of this parameter + 1>
From Verlat.java

And here i was wondering why i had multiple planets with the same ID...

touchofvanilla

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Code
        float radiusAfter = StarSystemGenerator.addOrbitingEntities(system, VerlatStar, StarAge.OLD,
From Verlat.java

Found this one already, It'll be fixed next update. Thank you for letting me know, though!

Too broken, not sure how to balance it properly, among other things.
-Vanilla

Uther Phobos

• Commander
    • View Profile

Found this one already, It'll be fixed next update. Thank you for letting me know, though!
Eh, wasn't too bad. I've got an 8 planet system out of it after i fixed the ID issue.

ChronosMrk1

• Ensign
    • View Profile

To remove the tips from this mod go to (mod folder)\data\strings\tips and edit it with notepad. I wanted to see more actually useful stuff instead of, "[VRI] The VRI is one of the factions of all time." or "[VRI] In star, no one can hear you sector." and thought other people may want to know how to remove them as well. Some of the tips are actually useful so it's better to just edit the file rather than removimg it all together, although both of those options would work.

vicegrip

• Commander
    • View Profile

Are the VRI supposed to have AI names? The "names":{"ai":1,}, in the vri.faction file is giving the human characters the names of AI cores.

Shogouki

• Captain
    • View Profile

Spoiler
Code
From Verlat.java

Too broken, not sure how to balance it properly, among other things.
[close]

That always sucks, sorry.  I really like the mod though and can't wait for more!

ChronosMrk1

• Ensign
    • View Profile

I feel like this faction needs a slight buff and more starting colonies. (They start out with only 3 or 4 star systems if I'm rembering correctly.) In quite a few of my games the Hegemony takes the VRI planets and even VRI's main planet. I am playing with Iron Shell and some other faction mods as well so maybe that's why? It's wierd cause VRI don't have bad relations with the Hegemony in my current game right now but maybe they did at the beginning and then it became neutral later?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2024, 03:00:34 PM by ChronosMrk1 »

Hexallium

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Hi, I wanna ask a question, Does VRI generating a star system call Verlat? 
This star system is causing some issue when establishing colonies on it but encounter unable to claim other planets due to having same planet id.

touchofvanilla

• Ensign
    • View Profile

I feel like this faction needs a slight buff and more starting colonies. (They start out with only 3 or 4 star systems if I'm rembering correctly.) In quite a few of my games the Hegemony takes the VRI planets and even VRI's main planet. I am playing with Iron Shell and some other faction mods as well so maybe that's why? It's wierd cause VRI don't have bad relations with the Hegemony in my current game right now but maybe they did at the beginning and then it became neutral later?

Fixed that in the next update. Colonies are much better defended and the arkship prioritizes defense over offense, unless it itself is being invaded

This star system is causing some issue when establishing colonies on it but encounter unable to claim other planets due to having same planet id.

Not anymore! Verlat will be a part of unearthed relics, and the ID issue has been fixed.

-Vanilla

hidefreek

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Volantian Reclamation Initiative 0.6 "Hostile Nyactivity"
« Reply #102 on: June 01, 2024, 03:13:54 AM »

Waiting for the 6th battlegroup's full arsenal and its unique weaponry.
:3

Hexallium

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Volantian Reclamation Initiative 0.5.1 "Neon Genesis Volantian"
« Reply #103 on: June 01, 2024, 10:30:46 AM »

Not anymore! Verlat will be a part of unearthed relics, and the ID issue has been fixed.

Nice, Time for a new start!
edit: fix the quote
« Last Edit: June 02, 2024, 03:24:50 AM by Hexallium »

ymfah

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Volantian Reclamation Initiative 0.6 "Hostile Nyactivity"
« Reply #104 on: June 02, 2024, 12:44:46 AM »

NPE CTD while trying to re-automate a VRI Radiant. Was doing this in hyperspace.

554688 [Thread-2] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "com.fs.starfarer.api.loading.WeaponSpecAPI.getWeaponId()" because "this.WEAPON" is null
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "com.fs.starfarer.api.loading.WeaponSpecAPI.getWeaponId()" because "this.WEAPON" is null
   at data.hullmods.ReAutoRefitButton.onClick(ReAutoRefitButton.java:83) ~[?:?]
   at lunalib.backend.ui.refit.RefitButtonAdder$recreateBackgroundPanel$uiButton$1$2.invoke(RefitButtonAdder.kt:405) ~[?:?]
   at lunalib.backend.ui.refit.RefitButtonAdder$recreateBackgroundPanel$uiButton$1$2.invoke(RefitButtonAdder.kt:396) ~[?:?]
   at lunalib.lunaUI.elements.LunaElement.processInput(LunaElement.kt:329) ~[?:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.I.processInputImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.thissuper.processInput(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o000.dispatchEventsToChildren(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o000.processInputImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o000.dispatchEventsToChildren(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.StandardTooltipV2.processInputImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.g$Oo.processInputImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.g.processInputImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.I.processInputImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.refit.return.processInputImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0OO.processInputImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O.processInputImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.L.processInputImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.processInput(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8