Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: [0.97a] MagicLib v1.4.3  (Read 215636 times)

Wispborne

• Captain
  • Discord: wispborne
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] MagicLib v1.3.6 (2024/01/01)
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2024, 07:20:00 PM »

MagicLib 1.3.9

Download: https://github.com/MagicLibStarsector/MagicLib/releases/download/1.3.9/MagicLib.zip

- Quick 0.97a update (mod_info.json change)
- Changed a few instances of logging to "warn" instead of "error" in order to be less alarming.
Mod: Persean Chronicles | Mod Managers: SMOL & TriOS | Tool: VRAM Estimator | Tool: Forum+Discord Mod Database | If I'm inactive for 3 months, anyone can use any of my work for anything (except selling it or its derivatives).

vicegrip

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] MagicLib v1.3.9 (2024/02/02)
« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2024, 07:53:29 PM »

Have some of the fields for magic bounties stopped working? I would like to present a bounty that's a surprise to players, but "job_show_type": false, "job_show_captain": false, "job_show_fleet": "none", no longer seem to be respected in the bounty board itself, even though the mission summary still keeps the information secret.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2024, 08:04:53 PM by vicegrip »

Zudgemud

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2024, 09:01:00 AM »

Yeah my magicbounties does not show at all after the update :(

Wispborne

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2024, 11:17:37 AM »

Yeah my magicbounties does not show at all after the update :(

They are showing fine for me. Do you have Locked & Loaded enabled? It'll need to be edited to work for 0.97a.

Mod: Persean Chronicles | Mod Managers: SMOL & TriOS | Tool: VRAM Estimator | Tool: Forum+Discord Mod Database | If I'm inactive for 3 months, anyone can use any of my work for anything (except selling it or its derivatives).

Wispborne

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2024, 11:18:19 AM »

Have some of the fields for magic bounties stopped working? I would like to present a bounty that's a surprise to players, but "job_show_type": false, "job_show_captain": false, "job_show_fleet": "none", no longer seem to be respected in the bounty board itself, even though the mission summary still keeps the information secret.

(passed along to President Matt Damon)

MulletCat

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2024, 01:51:04 AM »

I've used MagicLib for ages, but someone recently pointed out to me the new paintjob feature it has. This is really freaking cool and seems way easier than the .skin file and console command hyjinx I was using to get my own personally colored fleet. Thank you for making such a cool feature. However I seem to have run into a weird problem when setting up my stuff with it. Despite the fact I set my mod's magic_paintjobs.csv to "true" on unlocked by default, they are locked when I try to access them via the ingame menu. I even tried setting it to false or leaving the field blank (since it says the default is true) but those don't seem to work. I noticed this post when checking for a possible answer:

- Mods may add paintjobs, which will be locked by default. The modder chooses when/how to unlock them.

Does this mean a mod that introduces paintjobs *needs* an achievement or something to unlock the paintjobs?

screenshots of ingame paint menu and my csv in an editor
Spoiler
[close]

PS. Double checking the Magic Achievements mod's csv, a few of the paintjobs it has set to be unlocked by default (EG: Faded Dominator and the Gamer Prometheus) are also locked. Perhaps its a bug? I am unsure. Maybe (hopefully) I am missing something obvious.

Wispborne

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] MagicLib v1.3.10 (2024/02/12)
« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2024, 06:03:59 PM »

MagicLib v1.3.10
Download: https://github.com/MagicLibStarsector/MagicLib/releases/latest/download/MagicLib.zip

MagicBounty
- Fixes Bounty Board to respect `mb_distance` flags (contributed by President Matt Damon).

MagicAchievements
- Added `completeAchievement` methods to `MagicAchievementManager` (before, you needed an instance of `MagicAchievement` to complete one).

MagicPaintjobs
- Fixed automatically unlocked paintjobs not being automatically unlocked (reported by Galaga Galaxian).
- No longer loads paintjobs for ships that don't exist (e.g. from a mod that's not installed).
- Cleaned up some logging that reported an error on first run and added pj ids to pjs that fail to load.

Wispborne

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2024, 07:42:36 AM »

- Mods may add paintjobs, which will be locked by default. The modder chooses when/how to unlock them.

Does this mean a mod that introduces paintjobs *needs* an achievement or something to unlock the paintjobs?

Nope - that was just a bug where setting `automaticallyUnlock` to true wasn't working properly.

(we spoke on the Discord and the bug is fixed in 1.3.10, thank you again for reporting it!)

Dostya

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2024, 09:04:34 PM »

I'm having a crash where I complete a bounty off of the Bounty Board, go back to the intel screen, and when I select the Bounty Board to accept another bounty the game crashes. I suspect it's because I missed updating something so the MagicLib Bounty Board is missing a bounty completion flag, but I'm having no luck figuring out what.

Relevant chunk of log as follows:

809946 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException: activeBounty.fleet.flagship must not be null
java.lang.NullPointerException: activeBounty.fleet.flagship must not be null
   at org.magiclib.bounty.intel.MagicBountyInfo.showFleet(MagicBountyInfo.kt:579)
   at org.magiclib.bounty.intel.AssassinationMagicBountyInfo.showTargetInfo(AssassinationMagicBountyInfo.kt:86)
   at org.magiclib.bounty.intel.MagicBountyInfo.layoutPanel(MagicBountyInfo.kt:301)
   at org.magiclib.bounty.intel.BountyBoardIntelPlugin$layoutPanel$1.pickedItem(BountyBoardIntelPlugin.kt:135)
   at org.magiclib.bounty.intel.BountyBoardIntelPlugin$layoutPanel$1.pickedItem(BountyBoardIntelPlugin.kt:128)
   at org.magiclib.bounty.ui.lists.ListUIPanelPlugin.itemClicked(ListUIPanelPlugin.kt:117)
   at org.magiclib.bounty.intel.BountyBoardIntelPlugin.layoutPanel(BountyBoardIntelPlugin.kt:146)
   at org.magiclib.bounty.intel.BountyBoardIntelPlugin.createLargeDescriptionImpl(BountyBoardIntelPlugin.kt:155)
   at org.magiclib.util.ui.MagicRefreshableBaseIntelPlugin.refreshPanel(MagicRefreshableBaseIntelPlugin.java:47)
   at org.magiclib.util.ui.MagicRefreshableBaseIntelPlugin.createLargeDescription(MagicRefreshableBaseIntelPlugin.java:26)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.new(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.n.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.I.new(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.I.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.n.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.R.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.privatesuper$Oo.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.z.dispatchEventsToChildren(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.z.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.privatesuper.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.F.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.E.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oo0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.for.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750)

fat4eyes

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 14, 2024, 04:34:38 PM »

Windows defender is tagging magiclib. Is this a known issue? What's it tagging? Is this the thing that checks for mod updates?
Code
Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml
file: D:\OtherGames\installers\Starsector\MagicLib.zip->MagicLib/jars/MagicLib.jar
webfile: D:\OtherGames\installers\Starsector\MagicLib.zip|https://objects.githubusercontent.com/github-production-release-asset-2e65be/583789919/fa6a86f4-3c59-45ef-8d74-173ccd44240c?X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Credential=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX%2F20240215%2Fus-east-1%2Fs3%2Faws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20240215T002020Z&X-Amz-Expires=300&X-Amz-Signature=42e6a84bf5b9b71e6df0b15caf1321de489b759b0f20f6e4c919e66249c00063&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&actor_id=0&key_id=0&repo_id=583789919&response-content-disposition=attachment%3B%20filename%3DMagicLib.zip&response-content-type=application%2Foctet-stream|pid:16800,ProcessStart:133524300283484010

Wispborne

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 14, 2024, 06:19:22 PM »

I'm having a crash where I complete a bounty off of the Bounty Board, go back to the intel screen, and when I select the Bounty Board to accept another bounty the game crashes. I suspect it's because I missed updating something so the MagicLib Bounty Board is missing a bounty completion flag, but I'm having no luck figuring out what.

This should fix it, but I haven't reproduced the crash so please let me know either way: https://github.com/MagicLibStarsector/MagicLib/releases/download/1.3.11-dev02/MagicLib.zip

Windows defender is tagging magiclib. Is this a known issue? What's it tagging? Is this the thing that checks for mod updates?
Code
Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml
file: D:\OtherGames\installers\Starsector\MagicLib.zip->MagicLib/jars/MagicLib.jar
webfile: D:\OtherGames\installers\Starsector\MagicLib.zip|https://objects.githubusercontent.com/github-production-release-asset-2e65be/583789919/fa6a86f4-3c59-45ef-8d74-173ccd44240c?X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Credential=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX%2F20240215%2Fus-east-1%2Fs3%2Faws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20240215T002020Z&X-Amz-Expires=300&X-Amz-Signature=42e6a84bf5b9b71e6df0b15caf1321de489b759b0f20f6e4c919e66249c00063&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&actor_id=0&key_id=0&repo_id=583789919&response-content-disposition=attachment%3B%20filename%3DMagicLib.zip&response-content-type=application%2Foctet-stream|pid:16800,ProcessStart:133524300283484010

I assume that's a false positive. Defender loves to call random .7z and .zip files infected by wacatac.
Toss it onto https://www.virustotal.com/ and see what it says.

edit:
VirusTotal says it's clean.
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/7bde3d40a19b53aa4932697ed5e3114b0417938c1b2cdffa1ed6c63121d7e6b5
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/c58227c268135a9896c4d875a86234c7722534581b9dce710926eea2303f24a3?nocache=1 (this one has one "suspicious" response but it looks like it's just one website that's complaining about GitHub itself for geopolitical reasons, not MagicLib).
« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 06:24:36 PM by Wispborne »

Dostya

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 14, 2024, 07:32:05 PM »

This should fix it, but I haven't reproduced the crash so please let me know either way: https://github.com/MagicLibStarsector/MagicLib/releases/download/1.3.11-dev02/MagicLib.zip

That did the trick. Thank you for the quick fix - especially without being able to reproduce it yourself.

Wispborne

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] MagicLib v1.3.11 (2024/02/14)
« Reply #87 on: February 14, 2024, 08:01:38 PM »

MagicLib v1.3.11
Download: https://github.com/MagicLibStarsector/MagicLib/releases/latest/download/MagicLib.zip
Docs: https://magiclibstarsector.github.io/MagicLib/

MagicBounty
- Fixed a crash when a bounty has no flagship (reported by Dostya).

MagicPaintjobs
- Fixed paintjobs duplicating in the selector every save load (reported by Galaga Galaxian).
« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 08:03:26 PM by Wispborne »

Wispborne

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] MagicLib v1.4.0 (2024/02/22)
« Reply #88 on: February 23, 2024, 07:49:34 AM »

MagicLib v1.4.0
Docs: https://magiclibstarsector.github.io/MagicLib/

Players: If a mod required Combat Activators before updating your MagicLib, it still does after.

New: MagicSubsystems
- tldr; Combat Activators + CMUtils.
- Add additional "ship systems" to ships, each triggered with a hotkey.
- Add drones with formations and charges.
- All displayed in a vanilla-like UI.
- Contributed by President Matt Damon. UI code contributed by tomatopaste.
- See examples in `org.magiclib.subsystems.examples`.
- See wiki for migration guide from Combat Activators.

edit: The text also reacts to distortion effects. Very cool!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2024, 06:22:41 PM by Wispborne »

NITEGHXST

• Ensign
  • General of The Nite Brotherhood
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] MagicLib v1.4.0 (2024/02/22)
« Reply #89 on: February 25, 2024, 02:36:48 PM »

Heyoo I got a question regarding the paintjob system.

I was working on a livery-switching mod that allows you to switch between liveries, but due too mod-compat problems I asked around and came out to MagicLib's paintjob feature.
I now successfully put all those liveries in the paintjob system, but run into a problem.

Since the UI to select a paintjob is only 2 columns wide, when you have more than 8 paintjobs for 1 ship, the rest disappears off screen. Is there a way to change this or to have like some sort of scrollbar within the popup paintjob selection screen?

Thought I'd check the code but you literally wrote (lol):
To anybody reading this code: I'm sorry. Please don't try to understand it or learn from it.
Deepest apologies,
Wisp

P.S. Attached a screenshot of it to the post idk how else to add an image
"We are brothers and sisters, all the same, all as one. This Brotherhood stands on group effort.
The more you bring to the table, the more you will be rewarded for your efforts.
Having said that, WHO'S READY TO RID THIS SECTOR OF THE HEGEMONY?!"

~ Rug'ger, TNB General

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7