Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Automated Ships  (Read 636 times)

pringdew

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Automated Ships
« on: December 26, 2022, 02:00:59 AM »

I have searched the forums and could not find the exact info i was looking for...if someone knows where to find the info please link it to me...ok here goes, i have an automated ship, have a alpha core in it, read and reread the info about raising the CR above 50 percent and have done everything i think its asking for...installed a neural integrator and a neural interface in the other, also have the skill neural link on my character...please help and tell me what i am missing...thanks in advance...

Ruddygreat

• Admiral
  • Seals :^)
    • View Profile
Re: Automated Ships
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2022, 03:25:56 AM »

for the CR thing - I'm assuming you've got a radiant with an alpha core in it & that amount of CR is correct, you should have around 50% if you take the crew training skill & you give the core the combat endurance skill (and you can get higher by adding smods if you have hull restoration)

for the neural link thing - it only works if the ship you're trying to connect to has no officer, you'll need to remove the core from the ship before you can link into it. (which in turn lowers the amount of auto ship points it uses because it doesn't technically have a core in it, which in turn increases the level of CR it's allowed to have)

pringdew

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: Automated Ships
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2022, 09:18:08 AM »

that helps alot, thank you very much for the info...