Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: New music for Galatia Academy (06/12/24)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: [0.97a-RC11] More Planetary Conditions 3.3.1  (Read 76278 times)

Jakened

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a-RC11] More Planetary Conditions 3.1.1
« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2024, 08:27:26 PM »

i can still provide the save if you still want it

NikoTheGuyDude

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2024, 08:39:58 PM »

Its fine. Its fixed anyway, just find the plante and remove the growth.

Jakened

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 17, 2024, 08:43:56 PM »

ah ok got it thanks

Saevarna

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 23, 2024, 07:11:44 AM »

Hey, first of all thanks for creating this mod. There are some very cool ideas behind the conditions!
There might be a bug concerning the auto-resolve feature of "More Military Missions".
If the battle is won via the Auto-Resolve-Button, two things can happen:
Winning the battle shows the destroyed satellites, generates Post-Battle Loot, but afterward the satellites seem to respawn and you can simply go again. This doesn't seem to cost CR either, so you could generate infinite post battle loot via this method. This also generates some Post-Battle Debris iirc.
Not winning the battle generates no loot, damages the satellites and you can go again, also not costing CR.
This is certainly not gamebreaking, as it only occurs with the Auto-Resolve via another mod, just thought I'd let you know.

SteelHeart

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 24, 2024, 07:21:03 AM »

This is weird, I can't extract your mod from the .zip. When ever I try I get an error when it gets to the overgrown nanoforge files. It claims that the system can't find a path to those files.

NikoTheGuyDude

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 24, 2024, 09:46:37 AM »

This is weird, I can't extract your mod from the .zip. When ever I try I get an error when it gets to the overgrown nanoforge files. It claims that the system can't find a path to those files.

Use 7zip, the file path is too long.

NikoTheGuyDude

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a-RC11] More Planetary Conditions 3.2.0
« Reply #96 on: June 05, 2024, 12:53:21 PM »

3.2.0 released, now with MCTE and Nexerelin integration!

TheLastRolo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 10, 2024, 01:18:45 PM »

Hey there, having an odd issue - the planetary satellites appear to be respawning on my colony even after defeating them... any idea on a fix?

NikoTheGuyDude

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 10, 2024, 01:56:34 PM »

Hey there, having an odd issue - the planetary satellites appear to be respawning on my colony even after defeating them... any idea on a fix?

Turn on your transponder

NikoTheGuyDude

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a-RC11] More Planetary Conditions 3.3.0
« Reply #99 on: June 12, 2024, 10:07:58 AM »

3.3.0 released, with brand new exploration content! This can be generated even in an existing game, just run niko_MPC_genSpecialContent

Takion Kasukedo

• Admiral
  • No longer drinking (Alcohol that is)
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a-RC11] More Planetary Conditions 3.3.1
« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2024, 01:44:52 AM »

Hey Niko, I'm getting this error even with the latest build, and in-game it tells me to report the error to you

Spoiler
9301818 [Thread-2] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.SurveyPlanetMissionIntel  - Created SurveyPlanetMissionIntel: Alpha Pera-Tartari III-A, faction: Derelict
9301900 [Thread-2] ERROR data.utilities.niko_MPC_debugUtils  - Error code:
data.utilities.exceptions.niko_MPC_stackTraceGenerator: com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CustomCampaignEntity@23939d6 not custom campaign entity/cosmetic satellite during data.scripts.campaign.listeners.niko_MPC_satelliteDiscoveredListener@2eb86395 reportentitydiscovered
   at data.utilities.niko_MPC_debugUtils.displayError(niko_MPC_debugUtils.kt:55) ~[?:?]
   at data.utilities.niko_MPC_debugUtils.displayError$default(niko_MPC_debugUtils.kt:44) ~[?:?]
   at data.scripts.campaign.listeners.niko_MPC_satelliteDiscoveredListener.reportEnti tyDiscovered(niko_MPC_satelliteDiscoveredListener.kt:13) ~[?:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.listeners.ListenerUtil.reportEntityDiscovered(ListenerUtil.java:130) ~[starfarer.api.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.listeners.CoreDiscoverEntityPlugin.discoverEntity(CoreDiscoverEntityPlugin.java:47) ~[starfarer.api.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.SensorContactIndicatorManager.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseCampaignEntity.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CustomCampaignEntity.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.StarSystem.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source) ~[port.common_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.super(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1575) [?:?]
[close]
Is now able to cook a decent Creamy Salmon Pasta, amok other things.

Still loves purple. Still not skilled enough to make a mod that doesn't get that one damn error.

Judg3_Dr3dd

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a-RC11] More Planetary Conditions 3.3.1
« Reply #101 on: Today at 01:30:41 AM »

I'm having the same error as Takion. It also says we can disable the message in the nike_MPC_settings.json file but I do not see the option to do so either.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]