Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Nexerelin's Star Wars  (Read 803 times)

z0orb

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Nexerelin's Star Wars
« on: September 21, 2022, 08:22:14 PM »

So i tried some mods, after playing Starsector for quite some time vanilla only. Got Nexerelin, Industrial Revolution, Philip Andrada Gas Station Manager + Sindria Enhanced (because i like playing midlines)

So then i commission in Sindria and goes to play as before, fast forward a couple of cycles my rep with sindria and persean league is 100/100 (Cooperative) so Sindria, together with Persean and TriTachyon made an alliance.

There was an invasion battle in the Valhalla system, where Raesvelg was invaded by TriTachyon, making our alliance declare war with hegemony. Hegemony came in with a massive invasion fleet called Chicomoztoc 27th that contained 4 Onslaughts and 3 Legions, and many auxilliary ships. Of course Raesvelg fell quickly since it was only very recently captured, and with the TriTachyon fleet away. But then warped from the jump points 2 Persean Invasion fleet, one was headed to Ragnar Complex, and one was headed to Skathi. The hegemony had strong fleets in Ragnar complex, so the Ragnar invasion failed. But i helped the other fleet in invading Skathi, supplemented them with 300 Heavy armaments and 500 marines, resulting in victory. TriTach had also sent a massive war fleet into the system as well, and a rebellion broke out in Ragnar complex, made worse by sudden pirate raid and Luddic Path bases targeting the system. Hegemony warped into the system with a War fleet and 2 supply/relief fleet headed to ragnar complex and (formerly) skathi. The skathi supply fleet was intercepted by a Persean patrol while i intercepted the Ragnar supply fleet. The war fleet however passed through and successfully reinforced Ragnar Complex. Tri Tachyon's Fleet successfully captured Raesvelg for the second time and current situation is a Big pirate raid on all 3 markets, luddic path interference, and an ongoing all out total war between Persean+Tritachyon+Sindria against Hegemony alone. And i know if the alliance succefully take the entire Valhalla system, the gate to Chicomoztoc and Jangala will be wide open. Currently fighting the war and excited for more.

Damn i love Nexerelin.

Null Ganymede

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Nexerelin's Star Wars
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2022, 10:12:10 PM »

Being a fly on the wall of awesome invasion fleets fighting back and forth is great. That's without even touching the invasion ground game!