Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: [0.97a] Substance.Abuse 1.1.b - Consumable Alcohol  (Read 122412 times)

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Substance.Abuse 1.1.a - Consumable Alcohol
« Reply #90 on: May 07, 2023, 03:01:08 PM »

Hi, ya I know, I didn't fix any bugs since the current dev version is a tad too far gone to be usable as stand-in, so I just ran off the release, which didn't allow for much fixin'

thanks for the report :)

edit - also getting +50 speed for being drunk sounds about right for the spirit of the mod

Wuorg

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 07, 2023, 10:08:38 PM »

Hi, ya I know, I didn't fix any bugs since the current dev version is a tad too far gone to be usable as stand-in, so I just ran off the release, which didn't allow for much fixin'

thanks for the report :)

edit - also getting +50 speed for being drunk sounds about right for the spirit of the mod

Hah, fair enough. I appreciate all the work you do! In the meantime, yo ho drink up me hearties...

SpaceDrake

• Admiral
  • Piloting space mecha for fun and profit(?)
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 07, 2023, 10:25:21 PM »

I was going to say, that's not a bug, that's a feature. Drink up, me hearties, yo ho!

some guy

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 16, 2023, 06:10:59 PM »

was reading this thread a bit and noticed you said you had no idea what to give new booze... no clue if this is even doable but why not have it be a semi proc gened recipie from a list of effects both good and bad... makes sense to me the main factions have the safeish recipies they refined whereas you dug up some old recipie that may or may not be just strieght up poison... side note noticed a hint that said i could go bankrupt by drinking tea? where can i find this magical recipe to enjoy impovertea?

Texas Redhawk

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 17, 2023, 03:49:59 AM »

I noticed that the Brewery[img=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/512356777451323393/1152918969041289266/image.png]http://is tagged as an industrial-type industry[/img] in IndEvo, meaning it can't be placed on a Rural Polity without causing issues. Is that intended?

BloodW0lf

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 06, 2023, 05:23:15 PM »

do you happen to have a version for 0.95.1 I could download?

Ranger Dimitri

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 26, 2023, 09:42:09 AM »

Got to say, plenty of fun to be had with this mod! I do wish there was an alternative method to getting the recipes other than just taking them from a faction, however. Not all of us have much of an interest in raiding factions after all. That and I want the other factions to have a chance with being able to compete in the brewery scene. Maybe have an opportunity to pay for an extensive number of credits to buy a copy of the recipe? Or maybe some scavenger or other random person decided to take a copy of the recipe book they have out into the unknown, probably drunk while doing so, and we come across their remains with their copy of the recipe book as well? Just offering ideas for something other than just raid a particular place to get what you want. That or use console commands I suppose. But I wouldn't know which commands to use to get ahold of any one item in that case.

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 27, 2023, 09:55:24 AM »

Got to say, plenty of fun to be had with this mod! I do wish there was an alternative method to getting the recipes other than just taking them from a faction, however. Not all of us have much of an interest in raiding factions after all. That and I want the other factions to have a chance with being able to compete in the brewery scene. Maybe have an opportunity to pay for an extensive number of credits to buy a copy of the recipe? Or maybe some scavenger or other random person decided to take a copy of the recipe book they have out into the unknown, probably drunk while doing so, and we come across their remains with their copy of the recipe book as well? Just offering ideas for something other than just raid a particular place to get what you want. That or use console commands I suppose. But I wouldn't know which commands to use to get ahold of any one item in that case.
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback!
Franchising rights, eh? Not a bad call. I'll add it to the ever growing list of stuff that might go into the mod in the future, thank you for the proposal.

I'll post you the console command to spawn the recipes later today.

XAHTEP

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 02, 2024, 08:19:25 PM »

i think i found a bug with Sweet Freedom. It doesn't decrease but rather increase sensor profile

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Substance.Abuse 1.1.b - Consumable Alcohol
« Reply #99 on: February 03, 2024, 03:27:11 PM »

Save Compatible

Pairs well with Industrial.Evolution

Version change (so creative!)

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 03, 2024, 03:27:51 PM »

i think i found a bug with Sweet Freedom. It doesn't decrease but rather increase sensor profile

...I should have checked the thread before updating. Thank you for reporting that bug, it has gone unnoticed for literal years.

Brainwright

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 09, 2024, 10:10:29 PM »

Hmm...

Any chance that the brewery could not end the Luddic Majority condition?

Divreus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 20, 2024, 07:32:10 PM »

I'm also having a bug where right clicking a recipe while it's in my fleet inventory just deletes it instead of creating a recipe book.
Right-clicking while the recipe is in storage creates a recipe book, however.

I have Exotica Technologies installed, maybe it's trying to add the alcohol recipes to the Exotica Crate?
It's the only other mod I have installed that has a container item, I think.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2024, 10:58:14 PM by Divreus »

Flaming

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 24, 2024, 06:46:06 PM »

Is there a way to prevent non fighting ships, or ships you don't want in general to drink from your stash, is there an option to disable them from drinking it?

Oxer555

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 24, 2024, 12:14:26 PM »

Is Brewery being industrial instead of rular intentional? Im asking because I was trying to build brewery on luddic majority world and brewery negated the efects of it the same way refinery, heavy industry would do which I found rather odd.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]