Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: [0.97a] Scan Those Gates (v1.5.7)  (Read 94680 times)

player-one

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Scan Those Gates (v1.5.2)
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2023, 01:18:50 AM »

Hi,
 Just a heads up for Linux users...

This error was found in the 0.96a version
13739 [Thread-9] ERROR com.fs.graphics.OO0O  - Error loading [graphics/scanthosegates/icons/abilities/stg_gate_scanner.png] resource, not found in

The fix is to open the mod folder in the starsector/mods folder , navigate to the graphics folder and rename the ScanThoseGates  folder to scanthosegates.

The game then loaded normally for me. Can't plat test at the moment, gotta work :-(

Thanks for all your hard work, hope this saves you some time.

AERO

• Ensign
  • Discord: aero.assault
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2023, 03:40:24 AM »

Hi,

13739 [Thread-9] ERROR com.fs.graphics.OO0O  - Error loading [graphics/scanthosegates/icons/abilities/stg_gate_scanner.png] resource, not found in

The fix is to open the mod folder in the starsector/mods folder , navigate to the graphics folder and rename the ScanThoseGates  folder to scanthosegates.

The game then loaded normally for me. Can't plat test at the moment, gotta work :-(

I've re uploaded the zip with corrected path names. I'd mucked it up and not even realize because of windows being windows, sorry about that. Should be working now.

player-one

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2023, 04:54:04 AM »

Hi,

I've re uploaded the zip with corrected path names. I'd mucked it up and not even realize because of windows being windows, sorry about that. Should be working now.

No apologies necessary, I am just grateful for all the hard work you and all the modders do to make this a game for everyone.
Much thanks for the quick fix  :)

YourLocalMairaaboo

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2023, 11:37:58 PM »

Does it add shunts built with TASC to the megastructures tab?

AERO

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2023, 03:13:14 PM »

Does it add shunts built with TASC to the megastructures tab?

Honestly, I haven't tested that, but as long as the shunts are using the vanilla custom entity for the shunt like the gates it lets you build do, then it should.

AERO

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2023, 07:44:06 PM »

Update v1.5.3 released, added LunaSettings integration. Changed gate scan behavior slightly to allow for subsequent scans to only add inactive gates to intel (depending on user configured settings).

Fenric

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2023, 01:43:55 PM »

Update v1.5.3 released, added LunaSettings integration. Changed gate scan behavior slightly to allow for subsequent scans to only add inactive gates to intel (depending on user configured settings).

Hi,

I can't get the game to launch with only this mod enabled, using the latest version (RC10).

AERO

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2023, 04:45:32 AM »

Hi,

I can't get the game to launch with only this mod enabled, using the latest version (RC10).

I just confirmed that I can launch it on my end without any other mods enabled. Could you send the error portion of the log?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 08:41:40 AM by AERO »

Fenric

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2023, 01:42:02 PM »

I just confirmed that I can launch it on my end without any other mods enabled. Could you send the error portion of the log?

Huh, I thought if I turned only this mod on it wouldn't be a problem on my end.  Here you go.

Code
30136 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: lunalib/lunaSettings/LunaSettingsListener
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: lunalib/lunaSettings/LunaSettingsListener
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore.Ó0000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.launcher.ModManager.getEnabledModPlugins(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ResourceLoaderState.init(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: lunalib.lunaSettings.LunaSettingsListener
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
... 10 more

Fenric

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Scan Those Gates (v1.5.3)
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2023, 01:54:45 PM »

Something just occurred to me.  I had to email the devs because I was getting an error every time I tried to post here originally, and I had been trying to post the error log.  Apparently there is an invalid character in the log the forum doesn't allow.  In Notepad++ when I open it, I see the top line, if I copy and paste it out into a new window, I get the bottom line.

I have English and Japanese keyboards/languages installed on this computer.  Could that be something to do with it?

AERO

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2023, 02:29:14 PM »

Something just occurred to me.  I had to email the devs because I was getting an error every time I tried to post here originally, and I had been trying to post the error log.  Apparently there is an invalid character in the log the forum doesn't allow.  In Notepad++ when I open it, I see the top line, if I copy and paste it out into a new window, I get the bottom line.

I have English and Japanese keyboards/languages installed on this computer.  Could that be something to do with it?

I can't say I know why that would cause an issue, but I have no idea what else it could be, frankly. If you have discord, could you try sending me the log file (maybe zip it?) so I can try to figure out where it broke? My tag is under my profile picture.

Boop

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2023, 02:18:13 AM »

With no mods enabled, I get the following error. Running game version 0.96a-RC10

13019 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: lunalib/lunaSettings/LunaSettingsListener
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: lunalib/lunaSettings/LunaSettingsListener
   at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
   at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore.Ó00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.launcher.ModManager.getEnabledModPlugins(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ResourceLoaderState.init(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: lunalib.lunaSettings.LunaSettingsListener
   at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
   at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
   ... 10 more

Boop

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2023, 02:39:49 AM »

Scan Those Gates seems to require the Lunalib mod. Download from here: https://github.com/Lukas22041/LunaLib/releases/tag/1.7.4

The game loads fine now. Although I haven't tested it thoroughly.

With no mods enabled, I get the following error. Running game version 0.96a-RC10

AERO

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2023, 05:26:23 AM »

Scan Those Gates seems to require the Lunalib mod. Download from here: https://github.com/Lukas22041/LunaLib/releases/tag/1.7.4

The game loads fine now. Although I haven't tested it thoroughly.

The mod has LunaLib settings integration, but it runs just fine without it. I just tested it again, I need to fix the mod not properly reading the settings.json file if LunaLib isn't active, but the mod will run fine without crashing if LunaLib is disabled. Could you upload the log file to pastebin or something similar and link it here so I could take a closer look? And what hardware/OS are you running the game on?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 06:31:27 AM by AERO »

AERO

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2023, 05:42:14 AM »

Could you try uploading the log to something like pastebin and linking it here? You'll likely to set it to UTF-8 if it isn't already. Also, regarding the crash, is your LunaLib updated to the latest version? And what hardware/OS are you running the game on?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 06:31:40 AM by AERO »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6