Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: [0.97a] Aptly Simple Hullmods 1.8.6  (Read 73644 times)

TheProtagonists

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a][WIP] Aptly Simple Hullmods 0.6.7
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2022, 07:39:28 AM »

Great mod! Always love more random assortments of hullmods to mess around with.

Few suggestions based on my recent playthrough:
1. Right now all the hullmods are available from the start, have you considered instead to make most of them non-default so one can get buy/acquire them over the course of a game?
2. The logistics hullmods in this mod doesn't automatically become uninstallable when a ship is at the logistics hullmod limits, so trying to install one will "kick" an existing logistics mod off the ship.
3. The fuel ramscoop could use a buff, right now the amount of fuel you get is so insignificant and becomes effectively nothing once you get a large lategame fleet, IMO adjusting it to 1/2/3/4 or even 1/2/4/8 would make them more useful.

Audax

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2022, 03:49:29 AM »

1. Right now all the hullmods are available from the start, have you considered instead to make most of them non-default so one can get buy/acquire them over the course of a game?
2. The logistics hullmods in this mod doesn't automatically become uninstallable when a ship is at the logistics hullmod limits, so trying to install one will "kick" an existing logistics mod off the ship.
3. The fuel ramscoop could use a buff, right now the amount of fuel you get is so insignificant and becomes effectively nothing once you get a large lategame fleet, IMO adjusting it to 1/2/3/4 or even 1/2/4/8 would make them more useful.

• I have plans on turning some of the hullmods as unlockables in the future, I just have them unlocked for testing purposes as the is in WIP
  • Ahh I might look into checking that since I turned some of the hullmods into logistical ones without checking for those issues
  • Already have plans on increasing it same goes for changing marine training facility a bit since a month is too long

Thanks for the suggestions

TheProtagonists

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2022, 12:19:37 PM »

• I have plans on turning some of the hullmods as unlockables in the future, I just have them unlocked for testing purposes as the is in WIP
  • Ahh I might look into checking that since I turned some of the hullmods into logistical ones without checking for those issues
  • Already have plans on increasing it same goes for changing marine training facility a bit since a month is too long

Thanks for the suggestions

I see, excited to see the future development of the mod!

Audax

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a][WIP] Aptly Simple Hullmods 0.7.6
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2022, 02:13:16 PM »

Another update for the mod, 2 new hullmods and some balance changes, as well as a removal of a hullmod. Hullmod removal might be prominent in the next updates and maybe more exotic hullmods maybe.

Eidolon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2022, 06:30:32 AM »

Always like new hullmods to spice up builds and have been enjoying the mod so far. Have come into the issue that the external cryopods have no effect on my ships. Other than that, great mod!

Audax

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2022, 01:31:32 AM »

Always like new hullmods to spice up builds and have been enjoying the mod so far. Have come into the issue that the external cryopods have no effect on my ships. Other than that, great mod!

Haven't gotten to the next patch yet but I've fixed the issue, Thanks for the feedback.

Aldazar

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2022, 02:35:15 AM »

Gonna miss Conductive Rails since I have a railgun fetish.

Audax

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2022, 06:42:29 AM »

Gonna miss Conductive Rails since I have a railgun fetish.
It was too strong, a modified version might come again if I get to it or it gets combined with energy flux regulators.

Audax

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Aptly Simple Hullmods 1.0.0
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2022, 08:19:25 AM »

Big update for the mod, lots of changes too many to list so prefer to here for all of them.

Not gonna put it up yet in Mods board until I update it with ship variants, have tested some variants and had a playthrough with them, it has made the game harder to a certain degree, mostly tested with vanilla though, not a lot in modded playthroughs.

Some hullmods are kinda strong though I could just increase the tier and make it harder for players to find them but I digress and let you guys just go all out.

KarlPh1sher

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2022, 08:49:10 AM »

Don't know if anyone reported this yet Temporal Flux Reactor has problems with phase ships, and other time dilation mods/systems,(IE CTD) maybe set a check to block install on those ship/with those mods? I can't provide logs rn, just remember to report this, and I stopped using Temporal Flux Reactor.

Audax

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2022, 06:14:40 AM »

Don't know if anyone reported this yet Temporal Flux Reactor has problems with phase ships, and other time dilation mods/systems,(IE CTD) maybe set a check to block install on those ship/with those mods? I can't provide logs rn, just remember to report this, and I stopped using Temporal Flux Reactor.
I've fixed those issues already, so they should work with other time dilation mods or systems. If there is a mod that conflicts with other hullmods just post them here and I will fix them as soon as I can.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2022, 06:23:07 AM by Audax »

KarlPh1sher

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2022, 06:42:14 AM »

I'm still on a older build, Glad to hear you already fixed it.

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2022, 06:01:10 AM »

Hello,bady,may I get your permission to translate this mod and upload it to this Chinese forum?(www.fossic.org)

Audax

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2022, 10:26:47 AM »

Hello,bady,may I get your permission to translate this mod and upload it to this Chinese forum?(www.fossic.org)
Sure thing!

Audax

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Aptly Simple Hullmods 1.2.0
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2023, 12:03:46 AM »

UPDATE!

Added s-mod effect bonuses for most of the hullmods

Added settings to disable s-effects
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8