Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: [0.97a] Amazigh's Ship Foundry v1.2.0  (Read 227251 times)

TheLord999

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Amazigh's Ship Foundry v0.13
« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2023, 01:11:45 PM »

I have a quick question, are the missions available at all times in the game ? Or do I have to wait for a certain cycle or go to a certain planet or something like that?

Zalpha

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 23, 2023, 03:18:14 PM »

I love the Cockatrice, one of my all time fav weapons so far. I am so happy whenever I discover one to purchase.

Panda18

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2023, 12:26:48 AM »

Hey Amazigh, thank you for your hardwork, i love this mod ^^

Axelord

• Ensign
  • Murderhobo In Space
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 29, 2023, 11:25:05 AM »

At first I thought the copperhead was kind of a waste, but that was before I slapped some on in a Hawke(P) (from Arkgneisis) with it's 6 small ballistic (plus one small composite) on each sides of a fast light cruiser. It's god awful at cracking shields but it will overwhelm PD and force frigates/light destroyers on the defensive. Also, since the AI tend to fire it like they would missiles, AI-piloted ships don't care as much for fire arcs, which means you can have 14 copperheads firing at once, filling the screen. All I could wish for now was a medium-sized variant.
Anyway, it's often the small things in greater mods that stands out the most. Stellar work overall.
High Alpha Best Alpha - Can't die if all your enemies die in one salvo, and damn the poor tech who had his hand on a power conduit at that moment.

Isaew

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 31, 2023, 01:43:25 AM »

My goodness, I love this mod.
Those AI ships really look like they were made by AI =) they're the most effective from all automated ships introduced in the game.
much appreciated!

TheSAguy

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 18, 2023, 01:34:49 PM »

Great Mod!
Please make this mod compatible with the Version checker that built into Nexerelin.

Morbo513

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 24, 2023, 08:39:16 AM »

This has gotta be one of my favourite ship/weapon packs. I didn't notice the "In search of the Ark" mission and that it affects wreck quality/quantity until well into my current save. Does beating it have any effect on an existing save or do I have to start a new campaign?

Ruddygreat

• Admiral
  • Seals :^)
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 25, 2023, 05:34:40 AM »

This has gotta be one of my favourite ship/weapon packs. I didn't notice the "In search of the Ark" mission and that it affects wreck quality/quantity until well into my current save. Does beating it have any effect on an existing save or do I have to start a new campaign?

you'll have to start a new save, the wrecks are only generated once

CaptainOrion

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 08, 2023, 01:36:54 PM »

Is there another way to download? I can't access discord and I really want to add this mod

bilbois

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 09, 2023, 03:06:16 AM »

hi why there is no custom start or super ship start in my game eventhough i completed the mission

Amazigh

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 10, 2023, 04:08:04 PM »

I have a quick question, are the missions available at all times in the game ? Or do I have to wait for a certain cycle or go to a certain planet or something like that?
They are on the main menu, under the "missions" tab.

Is there another way to download? I can't access discord and I really want to add this mod
Have an alternate link Here

hi why there is no custom start or super ship start in my game eventhough i completed the mission
You have to restart the game after beating the missions for it to properly register, also make sure you have nexerelin installed an enabled, and are selecting "Own faction" or "Free start".

bilbois

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 11, 2023, 04:40:41 AM »

its there best modder in the whole world. THANK YOU.

Apollyon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 14, 2023, 01:13:45 PM »

Is there any way to skip the missions for the super ships? Ive just spent 5 hours doing 'The Killing Trance' mission back to back trying to finish it, i know ill never get 95% completion on them all so i will never get a chance to use the 'Lafiel', is there anywhere in the files that i can change to make the game think ive completed them?, just want to actually use these ships in my fleet and at this rate it wont happen, ive tried refitting the 'Phantasmagoria' but its just not enough, im able to kill half the fleet then i run out of CR and just get killed, have to spend too much time trying to get ride of fighters because they keep destroying my engines. Its driving me nuts, i dont think i could care less about the missions themselves, just want to use the cool unique ships.

Darkstorn

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 14, 2023, 03:01:56 PM »

You can just use the nuke console command to get 100% if you can't fight it out

Zumberge

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 14, 2023, 03:22:56 PM »

Is there any way to skip the missions for the super ships? Ive just spent 5 hours doing 'The Killing Trance' mission back to back trying to finish it, i know ill never get 95% completion on them all so i will never get a chance to use the 'Lafiel', is there anywhere in the files that i can change to make the game think ive completed them?, just want to actually use these ships in my fleet and at this rate it wont happen, ive tried refitting the 'Phantasmagoria' but its just not enough, im able to kill half the fleet then i run out of CR and just get killed, have to spend too much time trying to get ride of fighters because they keep destroying my engines. Its driving me nuts, i dont think i could care less about the missions themselves, just want to use the cool unique ships.

There's a way to do it even without console commands, but it feels like something I should spoiler even though it's pretty simple stuff.

Spoiler
Go into your Starsector install folder, then /saves, and open up mission_scores.json and add this:

"ASF_phantasmagoria_mission": 100,
"ASF_transparence_mission": 100,
"ASF_rangda_mission": 100,

Save the file and load the game, and they should be unlocked.
[close]
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9