Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17

Author Topic: [0.95.1a] Gundam UC Mod v0.5.1 GP Quick Fix!  (Read 156841 times)

Gundamfan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Gundam UC Mod v0.4.0 Thunderbolt Expansion!
« Reply #165 on: January 17, 2023, 12:09:24 AM »

Hello I want to ask if there is the version 0.5 available? Can't seem to find it on the download..

Austere

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 17, 2023, 08:09:41 AM »

Could I have some questions? According to some material,the birmingham warship seem to have no MS servicing capacity,but in the preview image,I can see the
runways

Oh dear, I just realise I've put the MS capacity at the module attach part to the ship, I'll change it back to the main section, otherwise we couldn't change the MS attach to it.

Hello I want to ask if there is the version 0.5 available? Can't seem to find it on the download..

Hi Gundamfan, sorry 5.0 is currently running its testing release, I try to check for more bugs before release. Would you like to participate on it too?

5.0 will be release to public shortly, just finishing it off with some polish

Gundamfan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 17, 2023, 04:02:45 PM »

Okay, let's find the Bugz
Lot's of strategy I could make like Jormungand as a Siege cannon than a Shield basher

I wonder if you can make a Salamis Carrier?
Since it was pretty much a makeshift budget carrier for the federation, only need to remove the front top main cannon and it carries two teams one on the top and on the bottom. A stopgap measure since Making White Base class Warships in lore is resource intensive and expensive, they needed a carrier ship on the long preparation to attack Zeon and it carries Balls and GMs, Reasons why they removed the top cannon is that they needed replace it as a MS Rack to ferry the mobile suit and that the age of Close range combat has come to an end.
Since MS is now a long range weapon than actual Ship Weaponry in Late Federation Battle Philosophy after being destroyed by Zeon pretty much of the time and reducing the casualties rate of a single pilot or the Ship crew?
It was shown in Gundam Igloo at the testing of the Oggos and the siege of Al Boa qu
When the federation started their counter attack in Mobile Suit Gundam MS IGLOO: Apocalypse 0079

Austere

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 19, 2023, 01:31:21 AM »

Okay, let's find the Bugz
Lot's of strategy I could make like Jormungand as a Siege cannon than a Shield basher

I wonder if you can make a Salamis Carrier?
Since it was pretty much a makeshift budget carrier for the federation, only need to remove the front top main cannon and it carries two teams one on the top and on the bottom. A stopgap measure since Making White Base class Warships in lore is resource intensive and expensive, they needed a carrier ship on the long preparation to attack Zeon and it carries Balls and GMs, Reasons why they removed the top cannon is that they needed replace it as a MS Rack to ferry the mobile suit and that the age of Close range combat has come to an end.
Since MS is now a long range weapon than actual Ship Weaponry in Late Federation Battle Philosophy after being destroyed by Zeon pretty much of the time and reducing the casualties rate of a single pilot or the Ship crew?
It was shown in Gundam Igloo at the testing of the Oggos and the siege of Al Boa qu
When the federation started their counter attack in Mobile Suit Gundam MS IGLOO: Apocalypse 0079

Q Lot's of strategy I could make like Jormungand as a Siege cannon than a Shield basher
A change the beam to explosion type?

Q I wonder if you can make a Salamis Carrier?
A I think we could consider giving Salamis modified -> carrier that could carry 1 fighter unit

Q Since it was pretty much a makeshift budget carrier for the federation, only need to remove the front top main cannon and it carries two teams one on the top and on the bottom. A stopgap measure since Making White Base class Warships in lore is resource intensive and expensive, they needed a carrier ship on the long preparation to attack Zeon and it carries Balls and GMs, Reasons why they removed the top cannon is that they needed replace it as a MS Rack to ferry the mobile suit and that the age of Close range combat has come to an end.
A Agreed, otherwise the lore do stated that some salamis has been modified to carry MS, with my current setting MS and fighters are carried by small carriers such as Columbus and Space Transport Ship

Q Since MS is now a long range weapon than actual Ship Weaponry in Late Federation Battle Philosophy after being destroyed by Zeon pretty much of the time and reducing the casualties rate of a single pilot or the Ship crew?
A erm. I'm not sure about this, and not sure how to make it happen. Any idea?

Gundamfan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Gundam UC Mod v0.5.0 GP Expansion!
« Reply #169 on: January 19, 2023, 04:51:52 AM »

No need to Edit the Jormungand Shot as explosive.
Since it probably the first plasma cannon i will use to to siege a Base instead of a Kinetic cannon i usually use

I received your Newest Update and I will Find bugs tomorrow after editing the files by creating a range weapons editing
And i will edit your missile to be Infinite again to see how long will the missile is capable

<Probably add a zero in the damage output for giggles>

Gundamfan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 19, 2023, 05:19:42 AM »

Second Note:
It not that your damage output is weak that i had to edit
it's because i edited the Mod Packs to the point that it is OP or brainbashing Like a Frigate armor Hullmod have 20k worth of Armor and Hull integrity or Rangefinder able to hit anywhere in the map
I better just edit the current Gundam Mod for damage than Range It was a Nightmare in the last edition watching the Missile and Laser firing out of the screen at fast pace

jercar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 19, 2023, 05:50:56 AM »

can we get better sprites ?

SyndrianStan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 19, 2023, 07:59:05 AM »

Hi Gundamfan, sorry 5.0 is currently running its testing release, I try to check for more bugs before release. Would you like to participate on it too?

5.0 will be release to public shortly, just finishing it off with some polish
[/quote]

If you're still looking for testers I'm up for it

CornishGH

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 19, 2023, 10:48:53 PM »

Congrats on the new release! I think something is broken with the Dendrobium though, in simulations it spawns with the weapons platform just fine but in actual combats it spawns as just the stamen. Also, the bazookas don't seem to be actually firing anything, whether in stamen form or not. I think the Papua may also be causing a null error crash with its ship system but i haven't been able to find another one to verify that.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 10:52:27 PM by CornishGH »

SyndrianStan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 20, 2023, 05:14:14 AM »

This is very petty but could you fix the Big Zam sprite? Because I love that MA but instead of a top down view it's looking upwards and it's so silly looking  ;D

CyreCyre

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 20, 2023, 05:17:40 AM »

Ah one of my fave mods updated into one of my favorite Gundam era! Love it!
Though I found that the Birmingham spawns into combat with both it's left and right modules destroyed.

Thanks for the amazing mod!
My favorite weapon? It's the shovel. You can kill someone with it then bury the body.

TheArchange

• Ensign
  • I want to understand the enemy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 20, 2023, 09:55:33 AM »

So, one of my first comments, I have to say I adore this mod and all the work put into it, thank you so so much, I have yet to disable it even after four or five playthroughs!

Though, now that the thanks is done, I do have a single request, would it be possible for things like the Unicorn Gundam to be added? I love the controls for the pilotable mobile suits and the Unicorn seems like something that could function as a bleeding-edge unlockable through Anaheim or the EFSF.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Best regards.

deoxyribonucleicacid

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 21, 2023, 05:21:42 PM »

hey austere! just letting you know that;

1. for some reason my dolos look like this out of combat

2. and this when in combat

also for a "super weapon" dolos "lacks enough" ordnance points for at least zaku I LPCs if i fill out every weapon slot unless that's intended then its fine. other than that i guess bumping ordnance points to 330 or 350 idk and increase deployment cost to 75 or 80 for that.

other than that... i guess gwazine resprite? :>

anyway cool mod!

Bluedeferum

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 22, 2023, 07:29:13 AM »

Hi Austere!

thank you for the mod, but i also have an issue, I tried dendrobium in simulation, it worked fine, but in actual battle, only the stamen spawns :o

shoi

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 22, 2023, 08:25:42 AM »

Congrats on the new release! I think something is broken with the Dendrobium though, in simulations it spawns with the weapons platform just fine but in actual combats it spawns as just the stamen. Also, the bazookas don't seem to be actually firing anything, whether in stamen form or not. I think the Papua may also be causing a null error crash with its ship system but i haven't been able to find another one to verify that.

Austere, this can happen if you don't give the ship SHIP_WITH_MODULES tag, might wanna verify it has that.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17