Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17

Author Topic: [0.95.1a] Gundam UC Mod v0.5.1 GP Quick Fix!  (Read 156939 times)

Gundamfan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Gundam UC Mod v0.3.1 0080 Fixes Update!
« Reply #90 on: July 27, 2022, 08:01:10 PM »

Thank you, I am just new to this modding stuff, and there are time i get fustrated how slow the battle are doing

SFoxx

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Gundam UC Mod v0.3.2 0080 Another QuickFix!
« Reply #91 on: July 27, 2022, 10:34:51 PM »

I just downloaded the required mods for Gundam UC and I just finished the tutorial but I don't see any gundam's in my fleet, nor for sale at Arcaya's ship port. Assuming I have my mods installed correctly where do I go to build a fleet of gundams? If I have something wrong in my setup what do I need to do in order to correct my mod setup?

Austere

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 28, 2022, 09:02:33 AM »

I just downloaded the required mods for Gundam UC and I just finished the tutorial but I don't see any gundam's in my fleet, nor for sale at Arcaya's ship port. Assuming I have my mods installed correctly where do I go to build a fleet of gundams? If I have something wrong in my setup what do I need to do in order to correct my mod setup?

let me send this report to Laroustine and see what effected it, sorry about it.

Thank you, I am just new to this modding stuff, and there are time i get fustrated how slow the battle are doing

Opps, is the weapons too weak or the wasrship and MS are too tough?  :P

Does anyone know how to edit the ROF and Ammo Capacity of the weapons?
i edited the basic  hullmods to 1 points to installs and added 50 more ordinance points to all the MS and Warships

Error note: also wish to add is that I noticed the braw bro have no weapons, had to ram to get effects
and Big Rang Fighter slot disappeared when i installed any basic hullmods like expanded Magazine for more missiles fun
the Zeong also got affected by the missing fighter slot when installed extra hullmods

hmmm... looks like their fighter bay has a conflict with the basegame hullmod setup, I'll see what we can do to fix it

I think the newest update forgot the version file, thus making it not work. It's all I've noticed because I've tried the newest version yet it doesn't work, but using the second newest one does, and that one has its version file in it.

Omg, terribly sorry we swap the update back to 0.3.1 first and see what goes wrong with 0.3.2

Hello I am new in Starsector mod and I am thankful that you have created this mod.

Thank you very much for your like, currently we're undergo a big update and content system extension error. Sorry about that but I still wish you enjoy the mod

Gundamfan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 29, 2022, 06:00:40 AM »

Hello I am having fun with this mod, and I edit a lot of the weapon, hulls and wings to stress test your Mod and my editing has made it a crazy mod
Note:
The all the wings can be edited to have maximum of 6 instead of 1/2/3/4 beyond that the computer will unable to recognize
the Burst sizes can be edited only on MS Machine gun. Beam rifles, Missile, Bazooka and you can manage to make the Missile infinite by just edit ammo/sec
all Ranged can be edited to have 9900 range beyond that will crash the game
Ms Beam guns can only have 10-15 beyond that will make the game crash (I never edited the Continuous Firing ones in fear of crash)
Zaku II rifle have edited to have 10 shot burst no need to fight close when a continuous random barrage wipe out a fleet ;D
all ship and pilotable Gundam can have the capacity to have 9-10 hangar slots (10 if your computer is a game engine)
Machine guns have the capacity to shoot 42 per burst, Guntank Main cannon burst of 10 send it flying back like a rocket  ;D
when i edited the range and burst it was really fun, sent a whole pirate fleet packing by the time they went into weapons range, it was like a fireworks festival.

Austere

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 29, 2022, 07:45:59 AM »

Hello I am having fun with this mod, and I edit a lot of the weapon, hulls and wings to stress test your Mod and my editing has made it a crazy mod
Note:
The all the wings can be edited to have maximum of 6 instead of 1/2/3/4 beyond that the computer will unable to recognize
the Burst sizes can be edited only on MS Machine gun. Beam rifles, Missile, Bazooka and you can manage to make the Missile infinite by just edit ammo/sec
all Ranged can be edited to have 9900 range beyond that will crash the game
Ms Beam guns can only have 10-15 beyond that will make the game crash (I never edited the Continuous Firing ones in fear of crash)
Zaku II rifle have edited to have 10 shot burst no need to fight close when a continuous random barrage wipe out a fleet ;D
all ship and pilotable Gundam can have the capacity to have 9-10 hangar slots (10 if your computer is a game engine)
Machine guns have the capacity to shoot 42 per burst, Guntank Main cannon burst of 10 send it flying back like a rocket  ;D
when i edited the range and burst it was really fun, sent a whole pirate fleet packing by the time they went into weapons range, it was like a fireworks festival.

Oh wow Gundamfan you're truly a Gundamfan for sure haha, that's very true to be another way to enjoy the mod. Do whatever you want and recommend those to us, some might help  us to sparks the mod further.

Melcyna

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 29, 2022, 05:16:50 PM »

Opps, is the weapons too weak or the wasrship and MS are too tough?  :P
I think it's both, though the warships are not really the problem, it's just some MS (like GM Type C for example) and some Gundams being generally very survivable particularly the ones with shield and dodge (which basically gives them even better survivability than phase ships).

but the MS and Gundam weaponry generally speaking don't have the dps, in particular when it comes to anti shield though their anti armor isn't too hot either.

so there are quite a few moments where the enemy is swarmed by multiple MS and multiple gundams just stabbing and shooting it from every direction, even a ship as small as destroyers, and while the ship can't really effectively kill the MS and gundam swarming it, the MS and gundam are also having great difficulty bringing the ship down as well (they made excellent bait and distraction though, while my warship kill the swarmed ship).

I think it's not really an issue in on itself if they were just used as strike craft (I was kinda amused with the sight of an enforcer being swarmed by GMs and Gundam G3s, all of them trying to stab and shoot the little egg with everything they got while the enforcer just boost itself away not caring in the slightest)

But it might be a bigger problem when they are used as a player pilotable craft.

WiC2021

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 29, 2022, 05:39:26 PM »

Any chance you could take a gander at a Wing AC timeline mod :P great work on this one!

Gundamfan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 29, 2022, 06:46:03 PM »

Please don't that Wings timeline will take more time, and those Ms are more absurd than the UC timeline,

Gundamfan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 29, 2022, 07:39:25 PM »

Note:
In Zudah lore, It can handle all Zeon weapons except beam, and its shield have a melee pick and 2 Panzerfaust and have option to use a Anti-ship rifle like Char Zaku II and reason why its unable to use beam, most of the energy is forwarded to the engine, adding a beam will burn it up due to engine stress, technically its like living in constant danger of blowing up
and those who saw it in combat nicknamed it "Icarus", since it can outrun a GM which is actually a better version of Gundam in response time and speedrate (If Gundam have no Plot Armor)

Big Rang: have missile that Inhibits Beam weapons for 10-15 seconds in front of it, since it was made like a moving frontline supply depot wouldn't want one beam blow it up.

Oggo: Like Zudah, it can have all ballistic weapons Zeon could have, but I notice it doesn't have a Panzerfaust well, since it was a rushed model and supply lines are strained the Oggos are given randomly like one have your standard issue Zaku machine gun and missile, and other is a Panzerfaust replacing the missile, and it was a death trap, but it get the job done.

There was a joke that Using MS as Ground invasion or ground defense? well it could replace the Heavy weaponry for these two factions and too op if you compare a tank against a 18 meter tall death machine staring at you

Zakus series have more variants than i know of:
Zaku II Flak (Main purpose shoot down aircraft, have Arm chaingun, and A flak cannon shoulder, a missile shoulder and legs), Zaku Missile (Logistics what that?, Missile go BRRR, Could be a solution for Anti-shield or anti-armor purposes), Psycho Zaku (You can use a Zeong Arm, since it is the predecessor of Zeong and cheaper too, but limited range because Scientist underestimated the Insane energy cost of the Weapon straining the Zaku engine), Full Weapon Zaku (Watched Thunderbolt, Jazz was great)

During the late stages of the war all the Gelgoog was required to have balistic weaponry since Federation have created a Anti-beam countermeasures causing the Beam Advantage to drop sharply, Zaku machine gun was most common while some rare instance they carried Panzerfaust or Grenades when shipments are late... to the point Pilots are complaining that they are Regressing instead of progressing.

Dom II engine was capable to shoot beams for a few shots (In Gundam: Operation Stardust Antagonist was shown in the Manga, He used a Dom II that shoot a Beam Launcher which is a oversized Bazooka that shoot beams, Killing 7 Salamis and couple of Balls and Gm's (Which is a Ace Record more than Char record of sinking only battleships) causing him to earn the Nickname "Nightmare of Solomon" Before the Anime shown that he was in a Gelgoog at Al Boa Qu)

WiC2021

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 30, 2022, 03:57:26 PM »

Please don't that Wings timeline will take more time, and those Ms are more absurd than the UC timeline,

I just want to main with a Tallgeese or Tallgeese flugel with a wing of Tauruses at my back 0.o

Gundamfan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 31, 2022, 11:37:40 PM »

I want to give a heads up:
I notice the requisites of one of the Vital Mod that need the Gundam U.C to Function "Arma Armatura" has Upgraded v2.1.1 from the 2.09

SwaggyCthulhu

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 06, 2022, 03:44:30 AM »

Hey, just got a crash.

Hey, just got a crash when one my gundams docked mid battle.

Code
9420472 [Thread-3] INFO  sound.public  - Cleaning up music with id [expanse.ogg]
9420472 [Thread-3] INFO  sound.public  - Cleaning up music with id [StellarRemnant.ogg]
9420480 [Thread-7] INFO  sound.public  - Cleaning up music with id [Panic.ogg]
9420497 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.public  - Creating streaming player for music with id [SkeletonCrew.ogg]
9420500 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.OooO  - Playing music with id [SkeletonCrew.ogg]
9420850 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at data.scripts.ai.armaa_combat_docking_AI.advance(armaa_combat_docking_ai.java:146)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship$ShipAIWrapper.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Tschudy

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 09, 2022, 01:51:03 PM »

Ever given thought to a "Colony Laser" weapon for the battlestations?  Maybe an Axis-Class super ship?  A "funnel" fighter wing might be cool as well.

Gundamfan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 09, 2022, 09:27:24 PM »

Hello I would like to tell inform that there are some problems, if it's possible to fix?

>The MS suits always shoot behind the carrier and the missile and Bazooka will always hit the ship and offset the close range firepower

>The Dom Series unable to fire properly for Player Controlled ship Unless using skills but when it is A.I shoot like crazy,(I edited doms to shoot 5 at a time Crazy Right?)

> Type K Ball is Unable to fire? Even when using AmmoFeed skills even using a fresh mod and not edited to shoot like the ball which can fire like crazy

> I know the I edited the Ammo/Regen and Burst to 36 Since is not enough, i edited it to shoot more and set the wing to 6 but I notice all the Non-pilotable MS that Use Ballistics is unable to all fire but one at a time than using all wings at once, But sometimes not fire at all, MS beam is still okay to be edited

P.S: Sorry for Doing stress test on your mod
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 09:41:14 PM by Gundamfan »

Cyber Von Cyberus

• Commander
  • Warcrimes are very profitable...
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 09, 2022, 11:41:23 PM »

Hello there, I must say I'm fairly impressed with the mod so far, although at the moment I see two possible balance issues that bug me a little bit:

1. Luna and Gaia are almost completely undefended for colonies that have so many functioning industries and a nanoforge, it makes it an obvious target for a player looking for either the nanoforge or the planets themselves. Adding a battlestation should at least serve as a little bit of a deterrent.

2. The Lepanto-class missile frigate has the same OP, DP and firepower as a cruiser, yet it is classified as a frigate. I understand you did it to fit the lore but you should at the very least list it as a cruiser in the game files because currently it can equip hullmods at the same price as a frigate despite being as strong as cruiser in all other aspects which allows you to make some ridiculously strong builds with dozens of hullmods without even having to sacrifice some of your weapons.

I haven't used the Gundams and Zakus enough to comment on them, they seem waaay more fragile than the Armaa cataphracts, but they do also cost only 1 DP to deploy so I'm probably not using enough of them.
Diktat Admiral:"What do we have here ? A dissident ? A pirate ? Or maybe a degenerate ?"

Me:"Yes, I'm all of those."
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17