Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: [0.96a] Radiant Prototype  (Read 76663 times)

Dhunt05

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
Re: [0.95.1a] Radiant Prototype
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2022, 05:41:44 PM »

Just some quick clarification: Does it only break saves that already have the mod, or any save you add v1.1 to?

yes updating the mod will break saves ill clarify that more my bad
Thanks, just wanted to make 100% sure since I'm not currently using the mod but wanted to add it to an ongoing game.

No problem :D hopefully you enjoy the mod lmk
Waiting on my industry to roll them out, but I'm looking forward to playing with a ballistic Radiant

It's stupid spicy with the right load out, personally flying the radiant is frustrating because of learning how to control all the flux but its fun learning it lol

Balmung60

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2022, 08:45:49 PM »

Yeah, just got mine from the shipworks and it's a spicy meatball.

And it'll get even more insanely spicy once I pick up some Terror MRMs (Superweapons Arsenal) for it.

Dhunt05

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2022, 02:33:15 AM »

Yeah, just got mine from the shipworks and it's a spicy meatball.

And it'll get even more insanely spicy once I pick up some Terror MRMs (Superweapons Arsenal) for it.

Currently playing rimworld for the first time so after this maybe ill do another SS Run so soon, and i might just start with the ballistic radiant? might be fun for the recorded runs i do :D

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2022, 03:02:00 AM »

can I  get your permission to translate "Radiant Prototype" to Chinese to a Forum ? dude. I just wish more people can play this great mod.thanks.

Dhunt05

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2022, 07:30:58 PM »

can I  get your permission to translate "Radiant Prototype" to Chinese to a Forum ? dude. I just wish more people can play this great mod.thanks.

My bad i just saw this, yes you have my permission. if you want too you can join my discord and anytime i get a update for it i can tag you with the files. thanks for asking man!

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2022, 10:14:16 PM »

ok thanks dude,and Sorry, I just saw your news.

Dhunt05

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2022, 12:02:09 AM »

OMG love the skins so FREAKING much!!
Usually I just edit the radiant and guardian hulls to remove the automated shim mod. But this gets a instant install.

BTW if you make some guardian skins in this stile I will be eternally grateful.

hey so the guardian version will be up in a few days! ill pm you my discord so you can know exactly when its up :D

chesed

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2022, 08:25:51 AM »

Is this safe to remove from existing games? 

Dhunt05

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2022, 08:54:10 AM »

Is this safe to remove from existing games?

no as it adds custom sprites, any problem?

chesed

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2022, 01:21:23 AM »

yeah, i don't like the radiants appearing in my patrols, any way to disable them from appearing in my faction fleets?

Dhunt05

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2022, 01:49:24 AM »

yeah, i don't like the radiants appearing in my patrols, any way to disable them from appearing in my faction fleets?

yes should be able to go into the- Starsector\mods\Radiant Prototype 1.1\data\world\factions and delete the tritachyon, heg and luddic church files, it should make them stop appearing in the fleets i think? i could be wrong on that meaning i believe they now know the blueprint for the radiant.

another question is them in fleets too hard? if you're playing somewhat vanilla ish they shouldnt be too bad at all

chesed

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2022, 02:09:20 AM »

I haven't seen them appear in any faction fleets yet, but i meant radiants in my patrols, like the ones spawned from high command and military base.

Dhunt05

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2022, 02:53:02 AM »

I haven't seen them appear in any faction fleets yet, but i meant radiants in my patrols, like the ones spawned from high command and military base.

go into your patrol and edit them out, i mean im still confused at the problem here? you can get radiants in base game, i just made them flyable by the player.

chesed

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2022, 04:09:45 AM »

I'm pretty sure you can't edit patrols. The problem is that the radiants are appearing in my fleets, heres a screenshot of one of my grand invasion fleets. (first time posting a image, hope this works.)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Dhunt05

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2022, 07:48:59 AM »

I'm pretty sure you can't edit patrols. The problem is that the radiants are appearing in my fleets, heres a screenshot of one of my grand invasion fleets. (first time posting a image, hope this works.)

go into your production and go to the tab where you can edit the patrols. you can click on the ships to remove them. also i can make them worth less in fleet points to help with auto resolve but idk if i want to do that. i can see your problem tho.
Pages: 1 [2] 3