Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19

Author Topic: [0.96a]Epta Consortium - 2.1.0 - NO LONGER IN DEVELOPMENT  (Read 201492 times)

Rav0n

• Commander
  • Discord: rav0n_vii - talk to me here!
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a]Epta Consortium - 1.5.2d - Balance
« Reply #180 on: September 23, 2022, 10:33:30 AM »

Anyone know on what planet is hyrule? Im trying to find the ocarina and that special tri-force blade.  ;D When i met the fleet i wasnt sure but yeah, its a frigging remix of Saria's song from ocarina of time, man i miss that game.

Heyo! Thats really nice that you recognized it, this music is really good, from a nice game, and fits epta pretty much, so why not hehe. Have a nice run, and tell me how are going your experience^^

Rav0n

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 23, 2022, 10:36:59 AM »

Ah sorry, i've been out for a few days and play when i had the time. Hhmm as for that i could say that so far the faction is realy good .. the arsenal i like the most it's a fresh one for sure. As for the ships it's just ,. i dunno how to put it i rarely use phase and small ships but i do love the conquest look ship one ( forgot the name ) and the battleship one with the front face large ballistic

like i said, more big ships! that's for me, dunno about the others too. Looking forward to what comes next xD

Hiyo, going well? Thats nice that you are enjoying it, and well, the Conquest looking bote is Conquest (7s) Lol, I really wanted to make it more original, and seems like its going right. I have plans in add more big bois after some content expansion, have a nice run^^

TheLemu

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 26, 2022, 10:18:28 AM »

Are there any plans on allowing Ananke to inhabit other ships? Like, perhaps a one-time use item that'd install her on your current flagship, or a having the Divinity Core Integration hullmod as an exceedingly rare drop / from some mission or something along those lines?

Rav0n

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 27, 2022, 04:03:24 AM »

Are there any plans on allowing Ananke to inhabit other ships? Like, perhaps a one-time use item that'd install her on your current flagship, or a having the Divinity Core Integration hullmod as an exceedingly rare drop / from some mission or something along those lines?

Heyo, how are u? Well, due to lore wise involving this ship, and also it being mission only prize, not doing that, perhaps in the future I can see something similar to that, but with other AI or such. Thx for the suggestion!

TheGungis

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 29, 2022, 02:06:18 AM »

Hello! Hope you're doing great, i love this mod but when i am fighting the "Derelict empire" type ships, specifically in a fight with a domain mothership, using the ananke, every time i fire a shot from the cryptodeimos cannon, my game crashes, giving me this error message.

396724 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnHit.onHit(seven_CryptodeimosOnHit.java:47)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.MovingRay.notifyDealtDamage(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.E.A.A.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.E.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.E.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Do you know if it is something i screwed up by using too many mods? or if it's just some random error. I tried the fix of uninstalling and reinstalling and removing "changingnexus.jar", but i still have the issue.

Rav0n

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 29, 2022, 04:11:00 PM »

Hello! Hope you're doing great, i love this mod but when i am fighting the "Derelict empire" type ships, specifically in a fight with a domain mothership, using the ananke, every time i fire a shot from the cryptodeimos cannon, my game crashes, giving me this error message.

396724 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.weapons.onhit.seven_CryptodeimosOnHit.onHit(seven_CryptodeimosOnHit.java:47)

Do you know if it is something i screwed up by using too many mods? or if it's just some random error. I tried the fix of uninstalling and reinstalling and removing "changingnexus.jar", but i still have the issue.

Heyo, how are u? Eh, by the error log, this is a OnHit script from Cryptodeimos, in the newest version (1.5.2d), I removed any listener, line or whatever that could activate this script (example, there is no OnHit script mention on it .json files). Update the mod, and try again, tell me if it worked. Thx for the feedback!

P.S: Not remove ChangingNexus.jar, I was meaning to remove the Changing Nexus folder, which contains the error
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 04:12:46 PM by xSevenG7x »

TheGungis

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 30, 2022, 12:59:16 AM »

I'm doing great! but I did as you said, uninstalled and reinstalled, and did a new save, everything was going great, and i used the cryptodeimos multiple times, however on the last ship i shot (bladebreakers little nerd ship), i got this error message. Mind you, it wasn't even the first one of them that i shot.

3791994 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException

I really love your mod! but maybe i should avoid the crypto cannon for now lol.

Rav0n

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 30, 2022, 05:33:17 AM »

I'm doing great! but I did as you said, uninstalled and reinstalled, and did a new save, everything was going great, and i used the cryptodeimos multiple times, however on the last ship i shot (bladebreakers little nerd ship), i got this error message. Mind you, it wasn't even the first one of them that i shot.

3791994 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException

I really love your mod! but maybe i should avoid the crypto cannon for now lol.

Look, this error is only possible with an OnHit script, which I removed from 1.5.2d, Crypto not have anything related to this now, its really strange that you keep receiving this null pointer. Are you really sure that you deleted the old mod files and Changing Nexus mod file? Once again thx for the feedback

TheGungis

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 01, 2022, 01:10:47 AM »

I'm not going to lie, i feel really dumb. I figured you meant a file *inside* of epta consortium mod folder, i looked through everything trying to find it. And then it hit me.
So, so sorry.

Dazs

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 01, 2022, 05:34:34 AM »

Hi there xSevenG7x, been giving your mod a try and enjoying your work. I do have a suggestion though regarding the Overloud (BHD). I think it is a good combination of skillsets and nicely laid out but since it's flag is TRANSPORT but not CIVILIAN it just charges in and tries to attack at close range like a combat ship and under AI that is usually a death sentence with it's defensive setup. I would suggest a CARRIER hint so it will fight more at range with it's fighters. Either way, it's a very useful ship and I'll keep it in my fleet, maybe just babysit it more :)

Rav0n

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 04, 2022, 11:31:28 AM »

I'm not going to lie, i feel really dumb. I figured you meant a file *inside* of epta consortium mod folder, i looked through everything trying to find it. And then it hit me.
So, so sorry.

Don't worry my friend, the most important is that your issue is solved! Have a nice run^^

Rav0n

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 04, 2022, 11:36:13 AM »

Hi there xSevenG7x, been giving your mod a try and enjoying your work. I do have a suggestion though regarding the Overloud (BHD). I think it is a good combination of skillsets and nicely laid out but since it's flag is TRANSPORT but not CIVILIAN it just charges in and tries to attack at close range like a combat ship and under AI that is usually a death sentence with it's defensive setup. I would suggest a CARRIER hint so it will fight more at range with it's fighters. Either way, it's a very useful ship and I'll keep it in my fleet, maybe just babysit it more :)

Heyo, how are u? Thank you very much, Epta is evolving along the time, thats very good to known that the feedbacks are coming with nice thoughts. Overloud will receive a good treatment with da hint, thx for the suggestion and feedback^^

Dazs

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 04, 2022, 01:55:55 PM »

Heyo, how are u? Thank you very much, Epta is evolving along the time, thats very good to known that the feedbacks are coming with nice thoughts. Overloud will receive a good treatment with da hint, thx for the suggestion and feedback^^

Good to hear and glad to help. I too rely on feedback from players to fine tune my mods to the best they can be. Keep up the good work!

renegade_sock

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 07, 2022, 11:54:05 PM »

I like the visuals in this mod but unfortunately, I don't believe the balance is very good.

Scatter Targeting Device is an easy example, trading 35% range for damage is insanely OP

Gaaius

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 09, 2022, 12:47:04 AM »

"graphics/decimusmaximus.PNG" should be "graphics/decimusmaximus.png" as this is how it is referenced in other files:
src/data/scripts/world/systems/epta/seven_proelefsi_mainscript.java:    public static final String ADMIN_PORTRAIT_PATH = "graphics/portraits/decimusmaximus.png";
data/config/settings.json:         "seven_decimus":"graphics/portraits/decimusmaximus.png",
This causes problems on case-sensitive operating systems
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19