Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 106

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Neutrino Corp. (v. 1.86-RC3)  (Read 991105 times)

Flying_Whale

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Neutrino Corp. (v. 1.81)[0.65.2a]
« Reply #885 on: October 29, 2015, 09:47:54 AM »

Hello. Is it possible to buy rmr in single player mode?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 01:45:05 PM by Flying_Whale »

Garmine

• Lieutenant
  • We're The Borg. Every resistance is futile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: November 10, 2015, 05:39:25 AM »

Hi!

I know it is not supported :)

But:

The mod crashes with (and maybe without) Deathfly's patch during loading on an up-to-date 64 bit Linux and OpenJDK 8 w/ max 3GB RAM allocation.

Java version (yes, I modified the launcher to use the system java):
Code
% java -version
openjdk version "1.8.0_65"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_65-b17)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.65-b01, mixed mode)

The compilation error on Neutrino_ProjectilesEffect:
Code
46610 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.D  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Error compiling [data.scripts.plugins.Neutrino_ProjectilesEffect]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error compiling [data.scripts.plugins.Neutrino_ProjectilesEffect]
        at com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore$3.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: data.scripts.plugins.Neutrino_ProjectilesEffect
        at org.codehaus.janino.JavaSourceClassLoader.findClass(JavaSourceClassLoader.java:179)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
        ... 2 more

It does not seem to be the usual miscapitalization error.

No other faction mod was enabled, only the depedencies, Twig lib, and maybe Common Radar.

Considering StarSector will use Java 8 soon it might worth to investigate the above issue. It would also be nice if someone else verified the bug (?) using Java 8 on a Windows.

Regards,
Garmine
I went outside one day, the graphics were amazing, but the gameplay sucked...
Prepare yourselves for miscapitalization errors! *evil laugh*

Deathfly

• Modders' Vanguard
  • Commander
  • Murdered by T. H. Morgan
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: November 10, 2015, 07:21:16 AM »

Ah, that's one part of my patch. And I have no idea about how did it happens. Maybe you should take JRE 7 for a try or try out attached JAR (which is compiled by JDK 8 ) and see what happens.

[attachment deleted by admin]
A not-so-noob functional geneticist
And a free bug hunter
Code and decode almost everythings with a genomics approach.
Served in Neutrino corporation as a long-term services and supports staff.

Maelstrom

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: November 19, 2015, 03:40:49 PM »

mod is broken :(   

tried to fix it but its just completely broken, first the hullmods are broken and the starmap is broken the rest seems to work.

Piemanlives

• Commander
  • I've Got This, I think...
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: November 19, 2015, 06:15:07 PM »

That's what happens when we get a new version of the game, most of the time.
This is called me throwing my missile swarm at you, and by swarm I mean massacre, and by missiles... I actually just mean missiles, there's actually not much to it really.

jocan2003

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: November 20, 2015, 12:14:15 PM »

Patchcopalyspe

Maelstrom

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: November 20, 2015, 08:30:28 PM »

yea >:(

Maelstrom

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: November 21, 2015, 05:27:07 PM »

alright
almost done repairing the mod :D seems like the combat.main issue is related to the deployment of drones or fighters. removing anything relating to them seems to give me a different error now...
anyway, back to working XD

Maelstrom

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: November 21, 2015, 05:28:31 PM »

027 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.HullVariantSpec.setHullSpec(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.HullVariantSpec.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.ø00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ResourceLoaderState.init(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
gives me this now...

alright
 um just had to add the hullmods to the list and ***... feel so nautious right now... 3 bright screens with a bunch of white makes me want to puke lol  but ya, I am slowly getting there!

this is getting harder and harder -_-
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 05:35:36 PM by lilstrip »

Maelstrom

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: November 21, 2015, 05:36:26 PM »

4582 [Thread-8] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Class [data.missions.randombattle1.MissionDefinition] already loaded (perhaps from jar file, or due to a reference from another class), skipping compilation.
4657 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["cost_capital"] is not a number.
org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["cost_capital"] is not a number.
   at org.json.JSONObject.getDouble(JSONObject.java:451)
   at org.json.JSONObject.getInt(JSONObject.java:468)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.return(Unknown Source)

getting this now...

Maelstrom

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: November 21, 2015, 05:41:16 PM »

name,id,unlocked,hidden,cost_frigate,cost_dest,cost_cruiser,cost_capital,script,desc,sprite
"Neutrino Sigma Upgrade","neutrino_sigmaupgrade","TRUE",0,0,0,0,"data.hullmods.NeutrinoSigmaUpgrade","A proprietary combat system which increases the shield's coverage by %s degrees as well as A.I. Enhanced targeting and slightly more durable weapon emplacements. WARNING, Incompatible with Extended Shields.","graphics/neut/hullmods/neutrino_sigma.png"
"Neutrino Omega Upgrade","neutrino_omegaupgrade","FALSE",10,15,20,25,"data.hullmods.NeutrinoOmegaUpgrade","A high-end upgrade reserved for Neutrino operatives and corporate interests. Improves weapon range and armor, but reduces hull integrity and increases shield upkeep. WARNING, Incompatible with Targeting Upgrades.","graphics/neut/hullmods/neutrino_omega.png"

problem is in here...

name,id,unlocked,hidden,cost_frigate,cost_dest,cost_cruiser,cost_capital,script,desc,sprite
"Neutrino Sigma Upgrade","neutrino_sigmaupgrade",TRUE,,3,6,9,15,data.hullmods.NeutrinoSigmaUpgrade","A proprietary combat

system which increases the shield's coverage by %s degrees as well as A.I. Enhanced targeting and slightly more durable weapon

emplacements. WARNING, Incompatible with Extended Shields.","graphics/neut/hullmods/neutrino_sigma.png"
"Neutrino Omega Upgrade","neutrino_omegaupgrade","FALSE",10,15,20,25,"data.hullmods.NeutrinoOmegaUpgrade","A high-end upgrade

reserved for Neutrino operatives and corporate interests. Improves weapon range and armor, but reduces hull integrity and

increases shield upkeep. WARNING, Incompatible with Targeting Upgrades.","graphics/neut/hullmods/neutrino_omega.png"

changed it to this and now this is fixed... iknow changed the values but honestly I am just sick and too lazy to try to keep the original ones...
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 05:58:04 PM by lilstrip »

Maelstrom

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: November 21, 2015, 05:59:29 PM »

5242 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - org.json.JSONException: Mismatched quotes in the string; last quote: [,graphics/hullmods/faulty_power_grid.png
Destroyed Weapon Mounts,destroyed_mounts,,TRUE,0,0,0,0,data.hullmods.DestroyedWeaponMounts,Some of the original weapon mounts on this ship have been damaged beyond repair and can no longer be used.,graphics/hullmods/destroyed_weapon_mounts.png
], last added row:
{
  "id": " this ship's power grid will never be capable of achieving peak performance.",
  "name": "Top speed and maneuverability in combat reduced by %s percent. The maximum burn level is decreased by %s.,graphics/hullmods/degraded_engines.png\nFaulty Power Grid,faulty_grid,,TRUE,0,0,0,0,data.hullmods.FaultyPowerGrid,Whether due to battle damage or cycles of poor maintenance"
}
org.json.JSONException: Mismatched quotes in the string; last quote: [,graphics/hullmods/faulty_power_grid.png
Destroyed Weapon Mounts,destroyed_mounts,,TRUE,0,0,0,0,data.hullmods.DestroyedWeaponMounts,Some of the original weapon mounts on this ship have been damaged beyond repair and can no longer be used.,graphics/hullmods/destroyed_weapon_mounts.png
], last added row:
{
  "id": " this ship's power grid will never be capable of achieving peak performance.",
  "name": "Top speed and maneuverability in combat reduced by %s percent. The maximum burn level is decreased by %s.,graphics/hullmods/degraded_engines.png\nFaulty Power Grid,faulty_grid,,TRUE,0,0,0,0,data.hullmods.FaultyPowerGrid,Whether due to battle damage or cycles of poor maintenance"
}
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.F.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.return(Unknown Source)

now this GOSH

edit: forgot to put neutrino hullmods in alphabetical order? wow apperently the game cares if destroyed weapon mounts is not at the end and is in alphebitical order but doesn't care if neutrino upgrades are... weird...
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 06:12:20 PM by lilstrip »

Maelstrom

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: November 21, 2015, 06:14:53 PM »

and out of nowhere i get an id not found -_- thanks for being clear...

I swear, computers are stupid...
anyway, I admire modders for their patience cuz this is taking FOREVER
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 06:20:24 PM by lilstrip »

SpaceRiceBowl

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: November 21, 2015, 06:20:38 PM »

So uh, are you basically fixing up Neutrino for .70?

Cause you should probably ask the creator first before you go upload the fixed version, just as a common courtesy.
I really don't know what I'm doing...

Maelstrom

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: November 21, 2015, 06:27:44 PM »

yup

don't see how it could be a problem lol, in fact, I kinda helping him out lol just found one imcompatibility! 

in hullmods some of the stuff was wrong :)

Neutrino Sigma Upgrade,neutrino_sigmaupgrade,,TRUE,0,0,0,0,"data.hullmods.NeutrinoSigmaUpgrade","A proprietary combat system which increases the shield's coverage by %s degrees as well as A.I.

Enhanced targeting and slightly more durable weapon emplacements. WARNING, Incompatible with Extended Shields.","graphics/neut/hullmods/neutrino_sigma.png"
Neutrino Omega Upgrade,neutrino_omegaupgrade,,FALSE,10,15,20,25,"data.hullmods.NeutrinoOmegaUpgrade","A high-end upgrade reserved for Neutrino operatives and corporate interests. Improves

weapon range and armor, but reduces hull integrity and increases shield upkeep. WARNING, Incompatible with Targeting Upgrades.","graphics/neut/hullmods/neutrino_omega.png"

if you replace stuff with this it shouldn't do the cost capital error but now I am getting another null thingy...
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 106