Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 35

Author Topic: [0.95.1a] Superweapons Arsenal v2.5b Storms are coming!  (Read 276405 times)

Mira Lendin

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Superweapons Arsenal v2.2c Grand Update
« Reply #330 on: February 26, 2022, 12:05:00 AM »

i tried with less speed ,it does damage
Speed of what ? game speed or projectile speed ?
^^

soppry

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 26, 2022, 01:29:33 AM »

game speed

Mira Lendin

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 26, 2022, 03:36:40 AM »

game speed
If you play at any speed higher than x2 you risk abnormal behavior with many mods and features.
^^

Top_Therms_Aracy

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Superweapons Arsenal v2.2d Grand Update
« Reply #333 on: March 05, 2022, 10:28:21 PM »

Added this mod on a very late game run (Cycle 239) and still got a z950 flash from a weapons cache on my ~90% explored sector and holy cow, what a weapon! But that left me a taste of what I will miss.

So, if I wanted Prism to sell the weapons, all I have to do is remove them from the blacklist? And if I want the blue prints to spawn on exploration sites all I have to do is add the "rare_bp" tag to all weapons, right?

Mira Lendin

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: March 06, 2022, 03:15:33 AM »

Added this mod on a very late game run (Cycle 239) and still got a z950 flash from a weapons cache on my ~90% explored sector and holy cow, what a weapon! But that left me a taste of what I will miss.

So, if I wanted Prism to sell the weapons, all I have to do is remove them from the blacklist? And if I want the blue prints to spawn on exploration sites all I have to do is add the "rare_bp" tag to all weapons, right?
If you want Prism to sell these weapons you need to:
1-Delete the Blacklist file altogether
2-Remove the "no_sell" Tag
I recommend against that as the value of these weapons comes from their rarity of being exploration only, you should start a new run instead.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2022, 07:08:17 AM by Mira Lendin »
^^

LORDHORSES

« Reply #336 on: March 07, 2022, 10:20:39 AM »

Dude i cant shoot my BFG ultra and im kinda angry cuz i been aiming to get a *** just becouse of the weapon. Is it a bug or im not doing somethign rigth?

Mira Lendin

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: March 07, 2022, 10:26:35 AM »

Dude i cant shoot my BFG ultra and im kinda angry cuz i been aiming to get a *** just becouse of the weapon. Is it a bug or im not doing somethign rigth?
Do you have enough flux to fire it in the first place :) ?
check the weapon
^^

LORDHORSES

« Reply #338 on: March 07, 2022, 10:32:50 AM »

Yeah that was the problem. Didnt expect to have such a high flux requirement thanks m8

Justinx931

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: March 07, 2022, 10:56:01 PM »

The blueprints still wouldn't drop.

so i get nothing if i had accepted this?
i added "rare_bp" to the weapons as said by therms.

consoled some credits and went, it works, i'm not sure if it would spawn in research stations though.

found in extensive ruins.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2022, 11:28:44 PM by Justinx931 »

Yunru

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: March 07, 2022, 11:48:39 PM »

I *think* blueprint missions would be the exception, as they're specially generated. But you won't find them in, say, a research station.

Justinx931

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: March 08, 2022, 03:02:23 AM »

I *think* blueprint missions would be the exception, as they're specially generated. But you won't find them in, say, a research station.

it seems to work even without the specific mission, i've found a plasma storm blueprint in a orbital station, might just be because i also adjusted the rarity of individual weapons by 2x so not conclusive.

Mira Lendin

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: March 08, 2022, 05:46:52 AM »

it seems to work even without the specific mission, i've found a plasma storm blueprint in a orbital station, might just be because i also adjusted the rarity of individual weapons by 2x so not conclusive.
All Superweapons have the "no_bp_drop" tag which does exactly what it says, by default you should never be able to get one by any means unless you have modified the tags (which you did), adding "rare_bp" to a weapon includes it in so many activities and blueprint packages beyond what's intended by this mod, i am unable to help you here.
^^

Justinx931

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: March 08, 2022, 06:06:55 PM »

All Superweapons have the "no_bp_drop" tag which does exactly what it says, by default you should never be able to get one by any means unless you have modified the tags (which you did), adding "rare_bp" to a weapon includes it in so many activities and blueprint packages beyond what's intended by this mod, i am unable to help you here.

it was my intention to make it more available, to get to use all the weapons in a campaign play, i was just clarifying per se if adding some tags and adjusting rarity would make it available to a plethora of means, which it does so it's working as intended.

Mira Lendin

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: March 08, 2022, 06:11:20 PM »

it was my intention to make it more available, to get to use all the weapons in a campaign play, i was just clarifying per se if adding some tags and adjusting rarity would make it available to a plethora of means, which it does so it's working as intended.
I see, i thought you were reporting a bug.
^^
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 35