Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: [0.95.1] Yunru Core +  (Read 226394 times)

Shogouki

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1] Yunru Core +
« Reply #135 on: April 24, 2023, 01:32:04 PM »

Soft incompatibility means that it re-enables Commerce which was explicitly removed by IndEvo. It technically removes a quality that the author of that mod intended for balance but won't cause any hard problems and is thus "soft"

Ahh ok, so IndEvo removed the Commerce planetary structure and installing this mod will re-activate it but not cause any problems?

rarewhalerw

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 16, 2023, 07:12:27 AM »

got any update to 0.96a?

dankboi420

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 17, 2023, 03:31:42 PM »

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.ui.TooltipMakerAPI.addImageWithText(F)V
   at data.scripts.industry.YunruTechMining.addAlphaCoreDescription(YunruTechMining.java:389)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.BaseIndustry.addAICoreSection(BaseIndustry.java:1383)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.BaseIndustry.addInstalledItemsSect ion(BaseIndustry.java:1301)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.BaseIndustry.createTooltip(BaseIndustry.java:1269)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.ooo0$1.createImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.StandardTooltipV2Expandable.create(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.StandardTooltipV2Expandable.beforeShown(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.R.showTooltip(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.V.oÒ0000(Unknown Source)

Soviet Tom Bombadil

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 21, 2023, 12:44:05 PM »

got any update to 0.96a?

Same question really. hoping the whole Yunru suite of mods is slotted for an update.

Shinr

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 16, 2023, 02:33:47 AM »

Yunru posted compatibility updates for their mod suite on Discord.

I have a question though: Why does TriTachyon+ (which I assume is a vanilla enhancement mod in style of Luddic E and Diktat E mods) needs a Terraforming & Stations Construction Mod (Which I consider as straying too far from vanilla) to function?

Efgbog

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 15, 2023, 06:19:37 AM »

How do I get the updates for the mods? Can't find a way to get to the discord??

JustThatGoo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 18, 2023, 09:02:50 PM »

Here's the SS discord: https://discord.gg/starsector You can find mod updates in the #mod_updates channel. To search for a mod authors posts in a channel you can type this in search "from: yunru in: mod_updates" without the quotes to get this specific mod authors posts in #mod_updates. They have combined everything into the Yunruverse

Efgbog

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 19, 2023, 08:10:10 AM »

Thanks!!

Shogouki

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 19, 2023, 01:58:19 PM »

Yunru posted compatibility updates for their mod suite on Discord.

I have a question though: Why does TriTachyon+ (which I assume is a vanilla enhancement mod in style of Luddic E and Diktat E mods) needs a Terraforming & Stations Construction Mod (Which I consider as straying too far from vanilla) to function?

I'm not certain but it might be that they use some space stations that are only available with T&SC.  Or possibly a quest chain that uses something from the mod.

Uther Phobos

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 19, 2023, 01:32:34 AM »

Here's the SS discord: https://discord.gg/starsector You can find mod updates in the #mod_updates channel. To search for a mod authors posts in a channel you can type this in search "from: yunru in: mod_updates" without the quotes to get this specific mod authors posts in #mod_updates. They have combined everything into the Yunruverse

Should be noted that you need to scroll through the list until the post is loaded now, since it's been a while. The search won't find it if it hasn't loaded. Which makes it kind of really useless.

Shogouki

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 19, 2023, 01:41:10 PM »

Is the Tsukuyomi Titan obtainable under normal circumstances and, if so, is it also from a bounty like the Hegemon?

Shogouki

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 03, 2023, 05:13:30 PM »

Is the Tsukuyomi Titan obtainable under normal circumstances and, if so, is it also from a bounty like the Hegemon?

Anyone know...?

Shogouki

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 29, 2023, 12:10:57 AM »

When I tried the Remnant Deserter start I immediately lost my ship (due to all the starting ships being AI only and apparently I can't be one) and was given a normal ship.  Is there anyway to play as an actual Remnant Deserter so that the player can use AI ships?

Vaelophisnyx

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 01, 2023, 09:09:32 AM »

It does not appear to be tagged with anything to make it spawn as a normal ship anywhere, nor does it appear to be part of any bounties, and it isn't tagged "rare_bp" either. It also appears to not be techminable

Uther Phobos

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 01, 2023, 09:48:47 AM »

It does not appear to be tagged with anything to make it spawn as a normal ship anywhere, nor does it appear to be part of any bounties, and it isn't tagged "rare_bp" either. It also appears to not be techminable
It's probably an unfinished or abandoned project. It only has 1k Armor and 10k hull, too, so rather fragile even for a regular capital, nevermind a Titan. Although i found the Spear to be thoroughly unimpressive as well, but that might just be me being spoiled by the Nagato.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12