Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: [0.95.1a] Snowball Enforcer Skin  (Read 1606 times)

Killer of Fate

• Admiral
    • View Profile
[0.95.1a] Snowball Enforcer Skin
« on: March 19, 2023, 01:46:46 PM »

A blue-white Enforcer that is different not at all stat-wise from the original one.
It was designed by Tri-Tachyon to earn money from selling a cool-looking thing to other factions. Rumours say it costs even less than the original one, and the price is only there to scam Persean League and Independents for slightly more buck, but that remains unconfirmed.

Armed with wonderous blue engines, an organic pattern and brass weapon slots, Snowball Enforcer snowballs into the battlefield to tear a new one to various threats, including unprepared Shrikes whose Sabots turn to not Sabots after coming in contact with a swarm of Annihilator missiles.

You will encounter this ship relatively rarely, and to find this blueprint you'll have to get lucky, because it is a rare one. But maybe finally being able to outfit your entire fleet with these cute snowballs will make you feel like the search was worth it...
Probably not.

Thank you Arthr for making the sprite.
And thank you itBeABruhMoment for allowing me to take your ship variants and put them into my mod.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2023, 11:13:35 AM by Limieczeczerz »

Great Wound

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Snowball Enforcer Skin
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2023, 11:30:21 AM »

I like it but I had to make some tweaks:

sorry
Code
    "systemId":"microburn",
    "weaponSlotChanges":{
   "WS 001":{"type": "ENERGY"},
   "WS 002":{"type": "ENERGY"},
   "WS 003":{"type": "ENERGY"},
   "WS 004":{"type": "ENERGY"},
   "WS 005":{"type": "ENERGY"},
    },
[close]

Killer of Fate

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2023, 12:26:38 PM »

only perfection is accepteable

and this...

is perfect

Great Wound

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2023, 09:27:51 AM »

You got any further plans for this little beauty?

If not, would you be happy with me stealing it and adding it to Everybody Loves KoC?

Killer of Fate

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2023, 08:33:35 AM »

You got any further plans for this little beauty?

If not, would you be happy with me stealing it and adding it to Everybody Loves KoC?
Well, wanted to make it have more of a gameplay personality rather than just being a reskin. Either via subtle hullmods or a complete combat modification, like for example TT Brawler is. But I'm not even at the drawing board part yet. Waiting for Arthr to return.

As for the permission to utilize this mod, yes... I feel like you can use it, just don't name it "Adolf Hitler's Great Revenge" unless it's like... Historical irony or something. Just remember to say that the sprite was designed and executed by Arthr with initial concept brought up by... Well... Me.

Let it serve you well.

Great Wound

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2023, 11:26:57 AM »

Well, wanted to make it have more of a gameplay personality rather than just being a reskin. Either via subtle hullmods or a complete combat modification, like for example TT Brawler is. But I'm not even at the drawing board part yet. Waiting for Arthr to return.

As for the permission to utilize this mod, yes... I feel like you can use it, just don't name it "Adolf Hitler's Great Revenge" unless it's like... Historical irony or something. Just remember to say that the sprite was designed and executed by Arthr with initial concept brought up by... Well... Me.

Let it serve you well.

Thanks and will do so on the crediting. Curious to see what you do with it next.