Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: What's YOUR bounty!  (Read 545 times)

Astro_Marcus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
What's YOUR bounty!
« on: May 29, 2021, 04:18:47 PM »

If you have a negative faction rating, I think it would be nice to know what the bounty on your head is :D

"I don't like you, either. You just watch yourself. We're wanted men. I have the death sentence on twelve systems."

WeiTuLo

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: What's YOUR bounty!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2021, 04:28:37 PM »

Maybe they could tell you when you try to get commissioned with them. There's already some special dialogue in there.

Ramiel

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2021, 06:12:22 PM »

How would it get calculated then? Half the cost of all the ships you destroyed is added up, rounded to 100k and posted by enemy factions? My pirate playthrough might have a bounty in the 100s of millions then......

AcaMetis

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2021, 02:44:23 AM »

Maybe calculate in in terms of crew killed. I would like to know just how many orphans I've made over the course of an average game.

JUDGE! slowpersun

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2021, 11:52:33 AM »

If you have a negative faction rating, I think it would be nice to know what the bounty on your head is :D

"I don't like you, either. You just watch yourself. We're wanted men. I have the death sentence on twelve systems."

Funny, was expecting more a Han/Greedo quote from Star Wars, not that one.  But all the same, would be nice to have the option of seeing your bounty and from what faction/s (person?  maybe not, seems like Lion of Sindria is more window dressing than a real character).  Although I guess it would already be obvious which planets you would have to sneak onto if you rep was super low.  But might open up further uses for saving throw story points...
I wasn't always a Judge...

Ad Astra

• Captain
  • Are Reapers strawberry flavored?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2021, 01:30:45 PM »

I don't have a bounty, I'm a wonderful, perfectly legitimate businessman who happens to have +75 relations with everyone including pirates and pathers because of how friendly I am...yep, nothing illegal here. I've never smuggled, assassinated, raided, sabotaged, spied or dealt with AI cores at all...I swear on my faction with a totally not suspicious red skull in its flag.
You can park your spaceship anywhere you want if you get along with pirates