Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20

Author Topic: [0.97a] Musashi Manufactorum Ship and Weapon 1.4.3d Variant Fix  (Read 123128 times)

PuffyJelly

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Musashi Manufactorum Ship and Weapon Packs 1.4.3b Description Update
« Reply #255 on: November 29, 2023, 06:29:09 AM »

Is there a blueprint that i can find for the ships and weapons while exploring?
Yea, there is one base Musashi package and one rare package for the rare Musashi ships and weapons. And there are rarer blueprints for each of the rarer ships. I plan to move some ships to be bounty-only in the future.

[REDACTED]

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Musashi Manufactorum Ship and Weapon Packs 1.4.3b Description Update
« Reply #256 on: December 15, 2023, 05:12:16 PM »

I've had an idea for a pair of new ships:
One is the relatively common version which is just a larger "submarine", which would have 4-5 small ballistic mounts, a 6 shot torpedo launcher built into the front, a 2 tube launcher at the back, and a single fighter bay.

The other is a bounty only version of the same large sub, armed with the same ballistic weapon mounts and built in torpedoes, but with the fighter bay traded for 3 small hidden missile mounts on either side of the hull(6 total), and a powerful, hidden, built-in beam weapon with a long charge time as the trade off for great damage including hard flux to shields.

PuffyJelly

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 16, 2023, 10:02:04 AM »

I've had an idea for a pair of new ships:
One is the relatively common version which is just a larger "submarine", which would have 4-5 small ballistic mounts, a 6 shot torpedo launcher built into the front, a 2 tube launcher at the back, and a single fighter bay.

The other is a bounty only version of the same large sub, armed with the same ballistic weapon mounts and built in torpedoes, but with the fighter bay traded for 3 small hidden missile mounts on either side of the hull(6 total), and a powerful, hidden, built-in beam weapon with a long charge time as the trade off for great damage including hard flux to shields.

Thanks! Tube launchers at the back are very interesting! I will keep this idea for when I'm done with grad school! Hopefully, I would finally be able to move some of the ship into bounty only. They would make great hunts.

turtil

• Ensign
    • View Profile

There is 2 bugs on Linux with the filenames being case sensitive:

Code
 java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading [graphics/mm/ships/mm_kajin.png] resource, not found in [<snip>,/home/turtil/.local/share/starsector/mods/Musashi Manufactorum,<snip>,CLASSPATH]
at com.fs.util.ooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.Ó00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.util.ooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.String(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.graphics.for.class(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.graphics.for.Ø00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.graphics.for$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Fixed with:

Code
mv mods/Musashi\ Manufactorum/graphics/mm/ships/mm_Kajin.png mods/Musashi Manufactorum/graphics/mm/ships/mm_kajin.png
mv mods/Musashi\ Manufactorum/graphics/mm/missiles/mm_skull_bullet.png mods/Musashi\ Manufactorum/graphics/mm/missiles/mm_Skull_bullet.png

* Edit: I just lost my first Kajin with a Tengu mounted on it, dude, i felt like a beast, i love it.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2024, 09:45:27 PM by turtil »

PuffyJelly

• Commander
    • View Profile

There is 2 bugs on Linux with the filenames being case sensitive:

Code
 java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading [graphics/mm/ships/mm_kajin.png] resource, not found in [<snip>,/home/turtil/.local/share/starsector/mods/Musashi Manufactorum,<snip>,CLASSPATH]
at com.fs.util.ooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.Ó00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.util.ooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.String(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.graphics.for.class(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.graphics.for.Ø00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.graphics.for$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Fixed with:

Code
mv mods/Musashi\ Manufactorum/graphics/mm/ships/mm_Kajin.png mods/Musashi Manufactorum/graphics/mm/ships/mm_kajin.png
mv mods/Musashi\ Manufactorum/graphics/mm/missiles/mm_skull_bullet.png mods/Musashi\ Manufactorum/graphics/mm/missiles/mm_Skull_bullet.png

* Edit: I just lost my first Kajin with a Tengu mounted on it, dude, i felt like a beast, i love it.

Hey turtil, Glad you enjoy the mod! I've found the bug. Thanks so much! The fix will be released together with the next update.

phatless

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Download link a bad gateway errror for me

PuffyJelly

• Commander
    • View Profile

Download link a bad gateway errror for me

Try this: https://www.patreon.com/file?h=85803207&i=17172612
Can you tell me which link that show bad gateway? Is it the one in the forumn or discord?

PuffyJelly

• Commander
    • View Profile

I forgot to mention in the update that I made some updates to the Onryu Rift Cannon graphic.

If you like the old one, you can find the old graphics in the folder named "rubionblastcannonalt_opencover". Just copy .png in from this folder and place it in the "rubionblastcannon" folder.

Personally, I like the new style but it is a rush job and the animation is still very janky. I plan to update them in the future. Cheers!

IGdood

• Commander
    • View Profile

For the next update can you set GoalVariant = true for the variant files so I can autofit easily in-game?

Thanks

AmeliaWatson

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Musashi Manufactorum Ship and Weapon 1.4.3d Variant Fix
« Reply #264 on: February 28, 2024, 04:34:37 PM »

Just wanna say damn the Moreya is so good I love this amazing ship

PuffyJelly

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: February 29, 2024, 06:33:19 AM »

Just wanna say damn the Moreya is so good I love this amazing ship

Thank you so much, AmeliaWatson! I heard from people that the Marines might be too heavy on the PC. Are you experiencing that?

My current plan is to reduce the number of each squad from 6 to 5 marines, decrease the fire rate, and increase damage.

IGdood

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 01, 2024, 08:22:08 PM »

No lag on my end!

Hussrball_PL

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 02, 2024, 03:19:48 AM »

While single Moreya with bushi squads is not big problem, 3 of them are and game is taking quite the FPS hit.

Oh and before I forget, thank you for creating best ship pack (my favorite) for this game.

And I would like to ask a few things, are there plans for more ships? I think that this mod would benefit from additional frigates, for example American PT-105, German S-38 or Japanese Type T-14, could be considered. And I would personally like to see a ABXY layout cruiser or Battleship and some destroyers with torpedoes

PuffyJelly

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 03, 2024, 09:38:22 PM »

While single Moreya with bushi squads is not big problem, 3 of them are and game is taking quite the FPS hit.

Oh and before I forget, thank you for creating best ship pack (my favorite) for this game.

And I would like to ask a few things, are there plans for more ships? I think that this mod would benefit from additional frigates, for example American PT-105, German S-38 or Japanese Type T-14, could be considered. And I would personally like to see a ABXY layout cruiser or Battleship and some destroyers with torpedoes

Yes! Definitely! more frigates.  I plan to add more and keep updating the sprite of the existing ones. I felt that the current destroyers are not very interesting and want to create more interesting sprites for them. And I want to do more pirate versions!

IGdood

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 03, 2024, 10:53:53 PM »

This mod + Domain Reformed lets me scratch my WW2 (and beyond) battleship itch.  So good.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20