Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.95.1a is out! (12/10/21); Blog post: The Pilgrim's Path (07/19/22)

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: [0.95.1a] BigBeans Ship Compilation + Optional Submods  (Read 117999 times)

BigBeans

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] BigBeans Ship Compilation + Optional Submods
« Reply #150 on: July 03, 2022, 05:29:39 PM »

Update!
Version 0.1.96

DOWNLOAD BSC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b2ZeHqWxqrJ-WqxO8u_BqYwErIdUuqcr/view?usp=sharing

Save Compatible with v0.1.95, v0.1.95a and v0.1.95b

Changelog: 0.1.96, Added Chrysaor, an EMP destroyer. Resprited and changed the Traveller. Smallish sprite edits to Adventurer, Baldric Carnyx, Ignis and Fennec.

Bug Fixed, pirate Bitzer had a fighter bay, it doesn't anymore.

NoTalkofLowTech

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 18, 2022, 05:50:00 AM »

Love this mod, it’s compact and efficient without adding neither too much nor too little. I love the Drudge for its several medium and single large slot. It nicely replaced my appogee as my flagship, having a more combat oriented armament, focusing fire in the forward arc, and the large turret made it a premier combat cruiser, combined with its way higher speed makes it an awesome flagship.

I have a request, if it wouldn’t pose an imposition or bother. Could you add a capital class Midline and capital High Tech ship?
 I feel they would help round out the capital class ships, give the midline a frontal attack capital ship. The conquest is fine but I think the broadside nature hinders it’s overall ability, and the high tech could similarly benefit from a forward-focused combat platform. Perhaps a Battlecruiser to compliment the other high tech ships, and not make the Paragon or Odyssey redundant, being focused on firepower instead of defense and maneuverable broadsides respectively.

Sorry if I’m being a bother, your mod is really fun and I don’t want to impose, just give an idea. Thank you for reading my spiel, have a great day!

BigBeans

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 19, 2022, 03:30:46 PM »

I will probably do a midline capital and high tech capital (as capital ships are download getters) but I can’t promise they will be like what you suggest especially as there are ships added by other mods that fit what you want but I’ll try to keep the ideas in mind. No promises though.

NoTalkofLowTech

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 19, 2022, 07:24:50 PM »

I understand, I’m in no position to make demands as it is, just hearing you want to do more capital ships is enough for me! I appreciate the consideration, your ships look great and fill niches in the existing roles really well!

BigBeans

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 20, 2022, 02:37:51 AM »

Most likely there will be an apogee style capital next update. Probably an artillery heavy cruiser too.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]