Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: *Spoilers* Story mission reward issue  (Read 1728 times)

Buddah

• Ensign
    • View Profile
*Spoilers* Story mission reward issue
« on: April 25, 2021, 04:29:20 PM »

Hello,

So I've been running the Galatia missions and I just completed the 2 missions where find the scientist and bring her back to the Academy and then hack into the Hegemony network to get the research data. The issue I have is I don't seem to have gotten any payment for this.  There are even multiple references to how well I'm being paid but I've not seen a dime in some time now, they just told me to come back later for more missions.  It's kind of killing me as well because I figured there would be a payout after performing what I believe was described as being the biggest data heist since the 2nd AI war and I had planned my finances around that.  I don't know if this is a bug or as intended. If its a bug then this can be moved to the bug report area.  If it's as intended then its some constructive criticism, these were some pretty interesting missions that took a fair amount of time, fuel and supplies to do and very much implied that you would be getting paid for your efforts.  I would suggest having either some kind of reward for both of these missions or make some kind of statement that lets the play know not to expect that so they can plan accordingly.

robepriority

• Captain
  • robepriority#2626
    • View Profile
Re: *Spoilers* Story mission reward issue
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2021, 06:39:10 PM »

Spoiler
The payment for the overall questline comes at the very end - contract work can be added by contacting sebastyen all the way up to that end.
[close]

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2021, 06:58:03 PM »

I think that's fair, and you're not the first person to mention it. Made a note about looking at adding some payments there!

(Hi, and welcome to the forum, by the way!)

SCC

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2021, 02:31:48 AM »

The main reward comes at the end anyway.

Megas

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2021, 04:40:50 AM »

The main reward comes at the end anyway.
For me, there are only four (maybe five) rewards that matter:  Free T1 abilities, Ziggurat, and the Janus device.  Maybe the extra story points to buy s-mods and other vespene costs.

Buddah

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2021, 01:03:56 PM »

I think that's fair, and you're not the first person to mention it. Made a note about looking at adding some payments there!

Happy to be here, love the game. :)

Locklave

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2021, 03:13:48 PM »

Shhh! It's an internship.