Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: [0.97a-RC10] Machina Void Shipyards v. 0.62  (Read 311362 times)

Noobishnoob

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a-RC8] Machina Void Shipyards v. 0.61.1
« Reply #165 on: October 25, 2023, 10:18:02 PM »

Sorry is the Fusion LRM supposed to friendly fire?

Tairanos

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 14, 2023, 05:13:48 AM »

How can i increase the max number of hangars in my fleet (8 )? i cant find any config for it on game setting.json

Addicted Starfarer

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 14, 2023, 08:57:54 AM »

How can i increase the max number of hangars in my fleet (8 )? i cant find any config for it on game setting.json

if your trying to modify the max hangers of a certain ship then you need only open the ship_data.csv, which can be found in the hull folderfolder which is inside your mod's data. look for the column of fighter bays

Lazyturtle69hahfunynumber

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 15, 2023, 12:31:56 AM »

Hey I'm enjoy the mod but there's something i wanna say. I think the testament should be classified as a battlecruiser. I've gone head to head with (Redacted) and onslaughts in this beast and won. it can hold its own very well it and capital on capital engagements. the problem arise when its put in the hands of the ai. They tend to want to use it like a carrier when they should be using it like a battleship. This is bad because with one custom fighter slot and one slot for those *** (no offence) Interceptors its sucks as a carrier. i love this ship its my favorite in the mod but I think it could some tweaks. Maybe reclassify it as a battlecruiser take out the intercepters add 100-200 points of armor or Keep it as a battlecarrier  take out the interceptors (Seriously they suck) add Two more fighter slot for a total of three. Maybe reduce the armor by 200-300 and add a few more ordinace points. As it is now it feels like its in an awkward place, it says battlecarrier but Wants to be a battleship.

(Disclaimer i might not have any idea what the *** im talking about if this is the case fuckin rip me /skill issue i guess)

Anyway i also wanted to say really like this mod the ships and weapons look great and the music is Fantastic. its clear that a lot off effort went into this mod well done you should be proud i hope to see more

mark.sucka

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a-RC10] Machina Void Shipyards v. 0.61.2
« Reply #169 on: February 04, 2024, 08:17:46 AM »

If this will get a fix for 0.97, I thought I'd point out something I think is an error.

The Auto Hound Wing requires 0 crew, which in theory should make it slottable on exploranium/remnant ship fighter bays.  However, they are not eligible for selection.

I believe I found the error source.
Within "wings_data.csv", on the entry "expsp_hound_drone_mvs_wing", 3rd column value of tags, it is missing the tag "auto_fighter".

Did a quick look over all the other wings missing the "auto_fighter" tag, and all the rest seem good; they are crewed MVS ships, so should not have this tag.

Shogouki

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 04, 2024, 01:37:16 PM »

If this will get a fix for 0.97, I thought I'd point out something I think is an error.

The Auto Hound Wing requires 0 crew, which in theory should make it slottable on exploranium/remnant ship fighter bays.  However, they are not eligible for selection.

Within "wings_data.csv", on the entry "expsp_hound_drone_mvs_wing", 3rd column value of tags, it is missing the tag "auto_fighter".

Did a quick look over all the other wings missing the "auto_fighter" tag, and all the rest seem good; they are crewed MVS ships, so should not have this tag.

Oh interesting!  Is it just the Auto-Hound wing that has this tag missing?  Like do the other MVS drones have the right tag?

Unit9461

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 06, 2024, 07:11:26 PM »

Oh interesting!  Is it just the Auto-Hound wing that has this tag missing?  Like do the other MVS drones have the right tag?
noted, and I do believe the other MVS drone fighters do have the auto_fighter tag.
I'll fix the Auto-Hound in the next update.

IHeartSpace

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a-RC10] Machina Void Shipyards v. 0.62
« Reply #172 on: March 17, 2024, 04:42:01 AM »

holla, just started a new run and docked for the first time on a MVS market. all good until the music turned quieter, stopped and looped after like 40 seconds? kind of disruptive because the loop is so short and ends into silence. just letting you know i guess

Bugatti

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 24, 2024, 07:33:24 PM »

noted, and I do believe the other MVS drone fighters do have the auto_fighter tag.
I'll fix the Auto-Hound in the next update.

Just checked and tag is still missing on 97?

hidefreek

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a-RC10] Machina Void Shipyards v. 0.62
« Reply #174 on: April 25, 2024, 11:39:18 PM »

About Clement.
It has something strange about its fighter bay.
It has only one build-in drone bay and its autofit said it has another fighter bay.
If its a bug for Clement or some mistake in autofit.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]