Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20

Author Topic: [0.97a] Quality Captains: A Skill Rework - Now with perks! v1.6.0  (Read 213933 times)

lustfull

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Quality Captains: A Skill Rework - Now with perks! v1.5.3
« Reply #210 on: September 01, 2023, 06:50:56 PM »

Small "bug" report:

QC Interfere with "secret of the frontier" in the application of Sierra's skills with neural link.
In vanilla, when transferring to the link ship, you benefit Sierra's skill over yours both in Sierra's ship and linked ship.
But with QC , while staying in Sierra's ship doesn't cause you to overcome her skills, if you transfer to the linked ship, your skill will takeover both ship. Not a problem when using "a new level of confidence"  or just investing in combat skill (vanilla), it causes problem when you hasn't invested in combat skill causing you to  be skill less if staying in the linked ship , making it more interesting to not transfer to the ship and just let the AI use it, witch is not optimal.
I hope a make it clear and if not sorry for my dubious English.

Zuthal

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 02, 2023, 07:16:54 AM »

A small issue: In the latest release, the "Stock Tiers" preset is the same as the "Less Restrictive Tiers" preset.

Dal

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 02, 2023, 02:39:43 PM »

Thanks guys, I'll fix those both.

forrevenge

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 07, 2023, 08:29:49 AM »

Is Prince Milestone unlocked by that duel minigame? because that mission's name is Perseus's princess. Now the problem is I lost in the duel and finished the mission but the Milestone didn't unlock

Texas Redhawk

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 07, 2023, 03:33:27 PM »

Is Prince Milestone unlocked by that duel minigame? because that mission's name is Perseus's princess. Now the problem is I lost in the duel and finished the mission but the Milestone didn't unlock

You have to win the duel for the milestone to unlock.

forrevenge

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 09, 2023, 08:17:33 AM »

Is that mean I can't unlock the last milestonein this save? :(

Texas Redhawk

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 09, 2023, 11:46:20 AM »

Is that mean I can't unlock the last milestonein this save? :(

If you saved after losing the duel? Unfortunately yes.

Texas Redhawk

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 11, 2023, 08:52:25 AM »

- Reintroduced carriers with officers having enhanced fighter skills.

Am I overlooking something? Because no fighter-related skills seem to be popping up with my officers on level up. Or is it just the two skills I can pick up in the Leadership tree that will apply to my officers instead?

Dal

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 11, 2023, 02:03:04 PM »

Am I overlooking something? Because no fighter-related skills seem to be popping up with my officers on level up. Or is it just the two skills I can pick up in the Leadership tree that will apply to my officers instead?

The latter. They're fleet skills, they simply apply more if the fighters are under command of an officer.

Texas Redhawk

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 11, 2023, 04:48:46 PM »

The latter. They're fleet skills, they simply apply more if the fighters are under command of an officer.

Roger that, thanks.

lustfull

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 13, 2023, 04:36:12 PM »

Forget what I said about Sierra's skill, it wasn't a bug , I have done something that wasn't supposed to be done , and now , the Dev of SOTF is working on a  future neural intégration with Sierra. But it would be nice if you could check eachother for futur compatibility.

But your mod definitely change something with neural link ( probably for the best in terms of balance).  when your flagship left the battlefield, if you transfer ( by using the link) to your second ship before the first leave , you still benefit your skills without having to physically transfer to the second. This is vanilla
But with your mod , you can't do that , you need to physically transfer to your ship, which make more sense, even if I miss something the abuse of vanilla.

Also the phase milestone which allow you to not suffer phasecoilstress is lost when you physically transfer to a linked ship ( not saying it's a bad thing , just a notice)

Last , how to unlock milestone when you add this mod in midgame? for me , even after Finishing the main quest , some of the milestone don't show up.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 06:29:57 AM by lustfull »

Dal

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 14, 2023, 07:35:11 PM »

Last , how to unlock milestone when you add this mod in midgame? for me , even after Finishing the main quest , some of the milestone don't show up.

All milestones but a particular combat one will appear if you have met the conditions at any point in the save.

Datboikingboi

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 15, 2023, 02:07:10 PM »

How do i remove the limits on Automated Ships, because whenever i try to it just stays the same

Dal

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 15, 2023, 02:25:14 PM »

How do i remove the limits on Automated Ships, because whenever i try to it just stays the same

Automated ships has custom handling that can lag behind changes in the settings, but it should catch up quickly. Opening your skill page and mousing over the skill should force an update. I'll make a note to write this ingame somewhere. 

OmegaInfinita

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 15, 2023, 03:43:17 PM »

So, being the lazy person I am, is there a way to know what the requirements are for the special milestones? I know they have hints already, and you can change the bonuses in the Mod Manager, but I would like to have a way to know what I'm looking for(I have glanced in the mod files, too, just in case, but I can't make heads or tails of it). I have like 4 of them, and 3 of them were from things I'd already achieved when I added the mod, so I'm not sure. Love everything about the mod, though! You've done a great job with this!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20