Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20

Author Topic: [0.97a] Quality Captains: A Skill Rework - Now with perks! v1.6.0  (Read 213857 times)

Dal

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Quality Captains: A Skill Rework - Now with perks! v1.5.1
« Reply #195 on: August 18, 2023, 08:57:30 PM »

Thanks for the swift replies, great mod apart from bugs that are not your fault at all, should i raise the reverting settings with lunalib?

It's alright, I chat with Lukas from time to time. We'll reach the best coding compromise we can.

SpadeDraco

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Quality Captains: A Skill Rework - Now with perks! v1.5.2
« Reply #196 on: August 22, 2023, 12:17:58 PM »

This mod gets more amazing every time I check in on it. Keep up the good work.

Spshamrocks3

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 22, 2023, 01:47:45 PM »

Thank you for the work on this mod!

I had a quick question about ordnance expertise.  It says there is supposed to be a decrease in the amount of flux generated by weapons with this skill but when I assign the captain to the ship, the weapon flux stat does not change.  Is this a bug?

Luftwaffles

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 23, 2023, 10:53:42 AM »

Thank you for the work on this mod!

I had a quick question about ordnance expertise.  It says there is supposed to be a decrease in the amount of flux generated by weapons with this skill but when I assign the captain to the ship, the weapon flux stat does not change.  Is this a bug?
That's just how it works, weapon stat cards don't change with bonuses. If you want to make sure it's working, you can install TMI since it calculates all stats in real time.

Also, minor nitpick: Systems Expertise benefits shipsystems WITHOUT charges more than it does systems WITH charges, since 25% cooldown reduction is actually equivalent to 33% charge speed increase. I'm not sure if this is intentional since you also get +1 charges, but just thought I'd let you know.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2023, 11:10:28 AM by Luftwaffles »

raco12

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 25, 2023, 11:15:22 AM »

Just wanted to point out the the overhaul on Industry Planning, is breaking the overall market of the sector.

This is because of the +25% access the mod that the skill adds. This translate to more accesibilty to almost every colony on the sector because of the administrators of the colonies making smugling not even worth because of the low prices everywhere because all colonies can get their stuff due to the bonus of the skill. Even normal trading is affected as they get more goods with the bonus and makes early trade non profitable and midgame also non profitable.

This of course can be fixed on the mod settings, seting the bonus to 0% but this would mean that the bonus is useless.

I dont think the bonus is bad or something, I think it breaks a lot of the economy of the game.

A posible solution and I dont know if is really posible in terms of modding is only recieving the bonus if the skill is a elite skill. That way only player or special administrators will have the bonus and dont breake the overall market prices due to high access everywhere.

Btw, The mod is awesome!

Dal

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Quality Captains: A Skill Rework - Now with perks! v1.5.3
« Reply #200 on: August 25, 2023, 02:02:54 PM »

Thanks for the kind words and feedback! Made some tweaks, got LunaLib to load on startup, we're looking good! Update is available from the banner.  :D

E: Adjusting some code that's crashing in certain configs, one moment! DL is updated!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 02:26:26 PM by Dal »

GWRIM

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 27, 2023, 06:48:28 AM »

I can't find the download option, is it expired or something? I don't see the banner.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2023, 06:52:33 AM by GWRIM »

Dal

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 27, 2023, 03:46:29 PM »

I can't find the download option, is it expired or something? I don't see the banner.
The banner is the image at the top of the first post in the thread. :)

GWRIM

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 27, 2023, 09:32:15 PM »

The banner is the image at the top of the first post in the thread. :)

The banner is not showing up for me and it seems that no image is loading either. :-\

Dal

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 27, 2023, 10:18:48 PM »

The banner is not showing up for me and it seems that no image is loading either. :-\

Sorry to hear that, it should be just loading from Imgur. The current (1.5.3) version link is here: https://pixeldrain.com/u/zVG3KCMG

Minitialize

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 28, 2023, 12:46:14 AM »

Can't seem to be able to download. After several tries, I'm still receiving an error loading the page.

Dal

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 28, 2023, 05:39:50 PM »

Well, here's a Mediafire link for those who need it. https://www.mediafire.com/file/q0sxl5vpaogl4it/Quality_Captains_1.5.3.zip/file

GWRIM

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 28, 2023, 07:46:04 PM »

Sorry to hear that, it should be just loading from Imgur. The current (1.5.3) version link is here: https://pixeldrain.com/u/zVG3KCMG

Thank you! That helped  :)

Phenir

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 01, 2023, 01:02:54 PM »

Industry planning is bugged for npc administrators. They give 1 more unit of production than the bonus is supposed to give. Even if you set the bonus to 0, npc administrators still give 1 while the player as a administrator gives none.

lustfull

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 01, 2023, 06:50:11 PM »

Small "bug" report:

QC Interfere with "secret of the frontier" in the application of Sierra's skills with neural link.
In vanilla, when transferring to the link ship, you benefit Sierra's skill over yours both in Sierra's ship and linked ship.
But with QC , while staying in Sierra's ship doesn't cause you to overcome her skills, if you transfer to the linked ship, your skill will takeover both ship. Not a problem when using "a new level of confidence"  or just investing in combat skill (vanilla), it causes problem when you hasn't invested in combat skill causing you to  be skill less if staying in the linked ship , making it more interesting to not transfer to the ship and just let the AI use it, witch is not optimal.
I hope a make it clear and if not sorry for my dubious English.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20