Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20

Author Topic: [0.97a] Quality Captains: A Skill Rework - Now with perks! v1.6.0  (Read 214170 times)

Crimsteel

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Quality Captains: A Skill Rework - Now with perks! v1.5.1
« Reply #180 on: August 15, 2023, 05:25:45 PM »

How well does this work with A New Level?

Dal

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 16, 2023, 01:26:23 AM »

How well does this work with A New Level?

Completely fine, separate systems. :)

DeClare249

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 16, 2023, 02:20:41 PM »

Thank you so much for the update. I especially love the new milestones "perks" when you complete certain quests or challenges.
Sat Bombing, Kanta's Den, Since the collapse.

Zalpha

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 16, 2023, 02:50:17 PM »

Downloaded it just now. In mod manager and mod info... "version": "1.2.4",
In the change log: 1.2.5

Dal

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 16, 2023, 03:40:07 PM »

Hi, grab the current version from the banner in the first post, it is the up to date link.

Zalpha

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 16, 2023, 04:04:21 PM »

Hi, grab the current version from the banner in the first post, it is the up to date link.

Thanks, my bad. I did download it, I just extracted it in my downloads folder. Then launched the game with mod manager and saw it was outdated. Went to my starsector mod folder and saw the mod was outdated and was confused. Turns out I didn't replace the mod but left it extracted in my download folder. XD

Dahbakon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 16, 2023, 08:01:49 PM »

noticed that i cant reassign skills anymore and I'm fairly certain it's to do with this mod.
no error log to speak of
i can click Reassign skills in the skill menu but when i try to click a skill i get a sound that indicates it's not happening, can't reasign any of my skills at all.

Dal

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 16, 2023, 08:59:43 PM »

noticed that i cant reassign skills anymore and I'm fairly certain it's to do with this mod.
no error log to speak of
i can click Reassign skills in the skill menu but when i try to click a skill i get a sound that indicates it's not happening, can't reasign any of my skills at all.

Hi, due to (what appear to be) vanilla bugs with any permanent skills, you'll have to toggle off milestones before reassigning skills (wait for them to go dark). Once you've reassigned your skills toggle milestones back on and they'll reappear.

Fireballin17

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 17, 2023, 08:21:08 AM »

Hi there Dal!

Is there a chance in a hotfix or an update you could include a console command as such to fulfil the milestones or, at least give us a list of what needs to be done to achieve the milestones? As a spoiler obviously, just wanting to so some testing is all.

Dal

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 17, 2023, 12:37:53 PM »

Hi there Dal!

Is there a chance in a hotfix or an update you could include a console command as such to fulfil the milestones or, at least give us a list of what needs to be done to achieve the milestones? As a spoiler obviously, just wanting to so some testing is all.

This already exists, and I'm not telling you  ;D

Finding the milestones is not esoteric, just thorough, and the hints on each can give you an idea where to look. In general just seek out vanilla stories and you'll probably achieve a milestone by the end.  :)

Fireballin17

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 17, 2023, 12:52:27 PM »

Hi there Dal!

This already exists, and I'm not telling you  ;D

Finding the milestones is not esoteric, just thorough, and the hints on each can give you an idea where to look. In general just seek out vanilla stories and you'll probably achieve a milestone by the end.  :)

Ah Dal you tease!

Thanks for the reply anyways! Though, also, how do we know the neural link is working if there is no hullmod, I used the setting to apply it fleet wide and I can't tell if it does in fact affect the entire fleet.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 12:56:05 PM by Fireballin17 »

Dal

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 17, 2023, 03:24:37 PM »

How do we know the neural link is working if there is no hullmod, I used the setting to apply it fleet wide and I can't tell if it does in fact affect the entire fleet.

When neural linking is enabled you'll see your officer portrait next to the affected ship. Jumping between ships gets inconsistent with the more radical config options, but should work for at least one valid ship.

Dahbakon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 18, 2023, 08:23:02 AM »

having an issue with setting reverting after relaunching game.

i would set the mod settings as i like and then when go and play the setting are changed as intended, however when i close the game and return the setting are reverted to default even though the lunalib menu states they are the same. this is apparent in both the in game tooltips and the actual affect in game.

Dal

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 18, 2023, 02:27:09 PM »

having an issue with setting reverting after relaunching game.

i would set the mod settings as i like and then when go and play the setting are changed as intended, however when i close the game and return the setting are reverted to default even though the lunalib menu states they are the same. this is apparent in both the in game tooltips and the actual affect in game.

This is unfortunately a LunaLib limitation. From the main menu you can open the settings and quickly hit save-all and you should have your custom set applied again. I'll investigate whether I can get this to happen automatically on game load.

Dahbakon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 18, 2023, 08:20:58 PM »

Thanks for the swift replies, great mod apart from bugs that are not your fault at all, should i raise the reverting settings with lunalib?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20