Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: [0.95a] Modified Industry Requirements v0.3 (now editable+no pollution)  (Read 73202 times)

Oni

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Modified Industry Requirements v0.2
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2021, 10:01:01 AM »

....The problem is the lack of realism regarding economy. You cannot fulfil the requirement of 10 transplutonics with two colonies producing 5 each for example.
... I wonder if there's a mod to fix that?  ???

Üstad

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Modified Industry Requirements v0.3 (now editable+no pollution)
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2022, 05:30:31 PM »

Is it possible to make cryoarithmetic engine work efficiently like in very hot worlds? Nice mod btw  :)

Farya

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Modified Industry Requirements v0.2
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2022, 12:47:07 AM »

Thanks! These are now actually more balanced, especially the ones that required 10 resources (considering the limited number of colonies we can have.....).
There is no colony limit, however that won't help.
The problem is the lack of realism regarding economy. You cannot fulfil the requirement of 10 transplutonics with two colonies producing 5 each for example.
That's not lack of realism though. Because production scales are too much apart. Colony which produces 10 units of any commodity does not produce exactly twice as much as smaller colony which produces 5. Same for colony sizes.

SpaceDrake

• Admiral
  • Piloting space mecha for fun and profit(?)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2022, 11:23:42 PM »

It'd be keen if this mod also affected the range at which cryosleepers work. I always thought 10 was a bit short.

sanya02

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2023, 03:37:57 AM »

It'd be keen if this mod also affected the range at which cryosleepers work. I always thought 10 was a bit short.
So he changes, from 10LY to 80LY

sanya02

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2023, 03:39:42 AM »

Is it possible to make cryoarithmetic engine work efficiently like in very hot worlds? Nice mod btw  :)
Yes, at least 500%

swatmore

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Wow...somehow this mod still works in 0.96a...love this mod ;D ;D

Droll

• Commander
    • View Profile

I'm not sure I agree, at least not completely. I'm using the no pollution version and the mantle bore is causing me problems, I can't remove the requirements of it, in particular I want to remove the "not habitable" restriction but that seems to not be working. I'm left wondering if it's something that Ashes of the Domain has done though.

Helix_Vaetis

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2023, 01:43:16 AM »

I'm not sure I agree, at least not completely. I'm using the no pollution version and the mantle bore is causing me problems, I can't remove the requirements of it, in particular I want to remove the "not habitable" restriction but that seems to not be working. I'm left wondering if it's something that Ashes of the Domain has done though.

I also have a problem with the "not habitable" restriction, and also have Ashes. Potentially a problem there, but it hasn't been a major issue for me thus far.

Droll

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2023, 10:29:03 AM »

I also have a problem with the "not habitable" restriction, and also have Ashes. Potentially a problem there, but it hasn't been a major issue for me thus far.

I forgot to give an update here but it's 100% Ashes. Ashes also modifies the requirements of certain special items and the mantle bore is one of them.

Moomoomaster69

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2023, 03:10:31 PM »

Can you make a AOTD compatible version?

Droll

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2023, 04:22:12 PM »

I'm not sure if it'll work but if you modify the mod_info.json of this mod to include Ashes of the Domain - Vaults of Knowledge (id = aod_core) as a dependency, it might force this mod to load after Ashes which I think would make the changes here take precedence.

Starslinger909

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2023, 03:02:04 PM »

Is this mod still working with .96a?

Ira

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2023, 07:04:43 AM »

I'm not sure if it'll work but if you modify the mod_info.json of this mod to include Ashes of the Domain - Vaults of Knowledge (id = aod_core) as a dependency, it might force this mod to load after Ashes which I think would make the changes here take precedence.

This did not work for me sadly. Or i might have *** up but i dont think i did.

NiceTrees

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2023, 03:11:27 AM »

This selectively worked for me. Here's the list (don't have a catalytic core atm so I can't check).

-Coronal tap = no
-Fusion lamp = yes
-Mantle bore = no
-Soil nanites = yes
-Catalytic core = N/A
-Synchrotron core = yes
-Biofactory embryo = yes

The coronal tap was the main thing I wanted to change with this so a bit sad it didn't work.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4