Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: [0.95a-RC12]Galatia Academy quest stage bug - STORY SPOILERS  (Read 1137 times)

Kaokasalis

• Ensign
    • View Profile
[0.95a-RC12]Galatia Academy quest stage bug - STORY SPOILERS
« on: April 04, 2021, 04:30:54 PM »

There is a bug in the Galatia Academy questline. Its possible to start a later quest before having completed the one that precedes it.

Spoiler
Its possible to Transverse Jump into the Tri-tachyon blacksite area before you get the quest for it. If you kill the Ziggurat, take the ship, search the Tri-tachyon blacksite and then return to the academy, you will have the option of starting the next quest to meet with the high hegemon despite not having completed/started the previous quest. You can still play the dialogue intro for the Ziggurat quest but it doesn't a quest log.

Its probably highly unlikely that a player would normally trigger this without the advance knowledge of the Tri-tachyon blacksite but a bug is a bug. I have some mods installed, one of which is Industrial Evolution which add functions to the academy but i got the same result when I tried it without mods.
[close]
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 04:36:11 PM by Kaokasalis »

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a-RC12]Galatia Academy quest stage bug - STORY SPOILERS
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2021, 04:34:03 PM »

Hi - thanks for the report! Ah, this isn't a bug; if you get into Alpha Site and scan the Ziggurat, the game will just skip that mission.

Kaokasalis

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2021, 04:38:35 PM »

Hi - thanks for the report! Ah, this isn't a bug; if you get into Alpha Site and scan the Ziggurat, the game will just skip that mission.

Ah okay, thought it might be since it technically lets you skip some story elements.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2021, 04:39:58 PM »

Yeah, I understand, that makes sense.