Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: [0.95a-RC11] Some D-modded ships repaired by Field Repairs still designated (D)  (Read 965 times)

Sinosauropteryx

• Captain
    • View Profile

Sometimes, even after all D-mods are removed by the Field Repairs skill every-two-months effect, the ship is still named as (D). It seems to me like if you acquire the ship with D-mods, the (D) will stay, whereas if you add D-mods to a ship by losing and recovering it, the (D) will be removed properly. (But I can't say for sure - only that the (D) is removed sometimes, not always.)

Edit: Checking again, the description also contains the "D-mod" text.
Example
[close]
« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 07:55:18 AM by Sinosauropteryx »

Realm

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

I can testify to having the same issue. It's occurred on a Legion, Hammerhead, Monitor and Falcon (P) which all had their d-mods removed over time.

Spoiler
[close]

Vind

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Not some but every single ship repaired by industry skill retains D-mod description.

Sandor057

• Commander
    • View Profile
Field repairs skill does not remove (D) class from ship's name
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2021, 05:24:24 PM »

Exactly as in title. I noticed after a while, that while the skill does indeed eliminate D-mods, it leaves the (D) name extension on the ship even if it's the last D-mod removed.

Spoiler

Ship description's first paragraph is also the same as if it still had a D-mod.

[close]

Baqar79

• Captain
    • View Profile

I should add this before I forget, but when I had Field Repairs and a couple of d-mods on my ships, I used the restore function to get my ships to 100% instead (restore clears the d-mod status).

However, after restoring the ship and a little while later Field Repairs gave me a message about repairing a d-mod despite the ships being fully repaired, so there was a bit of a ghost repair thing happening.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 05:39:48 PM by Baqar79 »

chandl34

• Ensign
    • View Profile

This still happens in 0.95a-RC12.

David

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile

This still happens in 0.95a-RC12.

We're up to RC15. Reviewing the changelog, it looks like this issue may have been fixed in RC14.

I'll lock the thread now. If this shows up in 0.95a-RC15+, let's do a new post.