Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: [0.95a] Adjustable Automated Ships  (Read 11225 times)

Kentington

• Ensign
    • View Profile
[0.95a] Adjustable Automated Ships
« on: March 30, 2021, 06:15:38 AM »

Adjustable Automated Ships is a simple mod which allows the player to specify the maximum deployment value of automated ships in the player's fleet, rather than using the hardcoded value of 30. By default, this is set to 50 - just enough to deploy a single Radiant battleship commanded by an alpha core - but the value can be adjusted in automation_config.json.

Download

Changelog

Spoiler
  • 1.0.0: Initial release
[close]

Golde

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Adjustable Automated Ships
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2021, 08:11:21 AM »

50 should be the ingame default if not bare mins imo. A single brilliant with an alpha core at 70% cr just pales in comparison to the other option, the equivalent to the old loadout speciallization skill.

Gr8 mod tho

shenxt1219

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2021, 02:48:58 PM »

I can't download from google drive ,could u please upload it another way?

sector_terror

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2021, 08:40:00 PM »

Thank you for doing this, it means a considerable amount. If you don't mind me asking, can similar files be applied to other skills using the same kind of programing to say, raise the same limits on carriers or lower the range requirement on the long-range damage buff skill? I've been looking into this and got nothing so far.

Lord Heart Night

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2021, 12:40:17 AM »

Adjustable Automated Ships is a simple mod which allows the player to specify the maximum deployment value of automated ships in the player's fleet, rather than using the hardcoded value of 30. By default, this is set to 50 - just enough to deploy a single Radiant battleship commanded by an alpha core - but the value can be adjusted in automation_config.json.

Download

Changelog

Spoiler
  • 1.0.0: Initial release
[close]

Absolute Madman and this is much appreciated! Much love!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Capt. Butters

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2021, 05:25:12 PM »

Would it be possible to make a compatibility patch with Archean Order?

temotodochi

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2021, 05:29:33 PM »

Looks like it doesn't work with 0.95.1a-rc6. At least changing the number does nothing in game and radiant stays at 48%

vaarelsauce

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2022, 11:59:52 PM »

Looks like it doesn't work with 0.95.1a-rc6. At least changing the number does nothing in game and radiant stays at 48%

So far I think it worked for me (at least on the skill tree). I'll have to test it further when I dock my ship though, but here's what it looks like on my screen.

(sorry I no idea how to embed an image on this site)

https://imgur.com/a/mZE8TH4
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 12:04:17 AM by vaarelsauce »

PolkTech

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2022, 08:19:27 AM »

Can confirm still works perfectly on current patch. Numbers changed a lot though so 30 is now actually far below the normal limit. I recommend setting it to like idk 300 or so.

Inheritance

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2022, 04:23:57 AM »

I updated the version code so the game doesn't tell you that the mod might not be compatible since it still works. Max deployment value also increased to 1500, since the original increase to 50 was too low for the new 0.95.1-RC6 update and was actually negatively impacting the combat readiness, the opposite of the intended purpose of this mod.

Note: Each ship with an AI core integrated will multiplicative increase its count towards this limit. I think it was 4X for integrated AI Alpha. So Radiant with AI will eat up 240 points. This includes AI ships that are in your fleet and storage.

Only made this upload since it seems OP hasn't been on in a while. All credits to him for the mod I only changed a few values.  :)

https://github.com/inheritanceXIV/Adjustable-Automated-Ships