Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Hi All  (Read 38483 times)

Blips

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Hi All
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2011, 03:31:31 PM »

I'm curious, are you guys are planning on releasing a roadmap or anything to that effect?

SeaBee

• Commander
  • The stars are ... alive and breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2011, 03:47:56 PM »

Hey everyone! Look at all the day-1 forum members  ;D

MarcinM

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2011, 03:48:19 PM »

Hiya. Coming here via QT3 where the scope for this caught my eye, and the pewpewpew was enough to put in a preorder. Looking forward to witnessing development first hand! :)

kerzain

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2011, 03:57:20 PM »

Hello all.

I'd have more to say, but I'm about to go blow some ships up.

Guyver

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2011, 05:49:49 PM »

hi all!

Apokus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2011, 06:21:53 PM »

Well.. yesterday i thought "a forum would be cool..." and today there is one :D
Nice job :)

Some "bad bad bad" Posts on a "Piracy Board" (nfoh..... well thats not a "casual gamer" community so i normaly get more "good game - give it a try" guesses there then within the "casual-ea-activision-community" like this one here ;)) gave me the kick to watch your Site, some were pretty thrilled there.. and you got me within the first minutes :D
(Well..it took a night until this paything got fixed but... this way i could sleep the night instead of playing the impossible Mission.. 0% .. -.- ^^)

Keep up the good Work :)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 07:03:50 PM by Apokus »

Fishbreath

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2011, 08:46:15 PM »

Hey hey. I'm here from Qt3 and Bay12.

I would be trying to finish the second medium mission, except I have quite a bit of writing I have to have done by tomorrow.

SeaBee

• Commander
  • The stars are ... alive and breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2011, 08:51:27 PM »

Well.. yesterday i thought "a forum would be cool..." and today there is one :D
Nice job :)

Some "bad bad bad" Posts on a "Piracy Board" (nfoh..... well thats not a "casual gamer" community so i normaly get more "good game - give it a try" guesses there then within the "casual-ea-activision-community" like this one here ;)) gave me the kick to watch your Site, some were pretty thrilled there.. and you got me within the first minutes :D
(Well..it took a night until this paything got fixed but... this way i could sleep the night instead of playing the impossible Mission.. 0% .. -.- ^^)

Keep up the good Work :)

I know that site, I go there for game info all the time. Hey, good information can be found in the "shady" spots on the 'net. I spend most of my forum-time on the Bay 12 forums, then a bunch of SA, nfoh---, Qt3 ... I don't even pay attention to review sites anymore. Other than Rock, Paper, Shotgun and Out of Eight.

That mission is crazy tough.

bryanvlo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2011, 08:53:35 PM »

Hi all! We are united in our love for the game. :D

bryanvlo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2011, 09:07:16 PM »

Oh yeah we are aware of SPAZ. But not in the way of competition. I am actually really excited about SPAZ myself.

The way I see it there cannot ever be too much of what we, and they, are doing  :)

That looks interesting, but different too. Looking at the Youtube channel, you guys should get Starfarer featured! Totalbiscuit is pretty entertaining.

mecharm

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2011, 02:27:37 AM »

Hi all! We are united in our love for the game. :D

I highly endorse this message!

flatsinki

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2011, 03:27:15 AM »

Howdy one and all... I'm here via QT3 and B12 as I've been following the respective threads on both sites.  I think this game constitutes the least time between first seeing/hearing about a game and plonking down cash for it.  So kudos to you guys.  The plans, images/media/art and general direction you seem to want to go with this make it a game I know I am going to love so helping out with a pre-order is a no brainer.

Also,  I'd like to acknowledge Alex's response to the payment debacle.  You honestly didn't need to do anything in that situation but the fact that you did impressed me.  It's nice to see stand up businessmen in the world at large.

Love the alpha and can't wait to tear into the proposed meta-gamey portion of the game.  Hell, I'd be happy with just the alpha with a few dozen more missions given how polished and fun it is.  Though it really needs some ability to reconfigure controls ;) us lefty's need love too.

Magicked

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2011, 06:58:23 AM »

Hello everyone!

I think I found this game through TIGSource, and I'm glad I did.  It's really hard though (that or I'm a noob, which is quite possible).  I've only beat the first easy mission...  :D

mendonca

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2011, 07:48:17 AM »

Hello all!

I am also not very good at this game. But I enjoy it alot. Magicked, try 'Sinking the Bis'Mar', it's meant to be 'Hard' - but it's fun (just remember to put your laser PD on 'auto'), and the ass of the Onslaught is so soft and squishy.

"I'm doing it, I'm making them purple! No one can stop me!"

Avan

• Admiral
  • Pioneer of Starfarer Modding
    • View Profile
    • DevDB forums
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2011, 08:17:06 AM »

Well, it seems we have our first community-released mod out!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4