Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16

Author Topic: The Scourge v.4  (Read 110065 times)

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile
Re: The Scourge v.4
« Reply #165 on: June 19, 2012, 03:36:39 AM »

the uozmos mod...it gave me a virus the first time..but...no problem now...my protection made it go away...i think something hijacked the file...hmm....oh well...cant wait for aliens to be complete...and..a troll...really...quick assumption there o.o...ive been supporting this game for awhile

I see we're going cryptic messages.

We'd like to know how and where your AV found the virus, so that preemptive steps may be taken against this problem.

Lopunny Zen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 19, 2012, 10:16:06 PM »

i...think it was the site used to store the downloadable file...hmm...

hadesian

• Admiral
  • It's been one of those days...
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 19, 2012, 11:52:21 PM »

i...think it was the site used to store the downloadable file...hmm...
Mediafire?
Changes as of May 24, 2013
  • Reinvented Starsector.
  • That is all.

IIE16 Yoshi

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 20, 2012, 06:19:48 AM »

I really don't think Mediafire is dodgy.

Lopunny Zen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 22, 2012, 02:00:53 PM »

you should make it so you cant join the scourge side but become infected forever...THEN you can purchase their ships and weapons and you cant buy from other stations....i wanna try the scourge on the campaign

Uomoz

• Admiral
  • 'womo'dz
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 23, 2012, 09:51:52 AM »

Purchase... Scourge?

hadesian

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 23, 2012, 09:59:01 AM »

• Reinvented Starsector.
  • That is all.

Vandala

• Admiral
  • We need ponies, ponies in spaceships!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 23, 2012, 02:20:29 PM »

Would it be possible to check for what ships you have in your fleet and have ships added and removed from your fleet based on that check?

That way you can check to see if you have any captured Scourge ships in your fleet, and if you keep them with you for too long they will start to infect your fleet.

Over time have ships removed and replaced with scourge ships. After you are completely 'converted' any extra ships you capture will also suffer the same fate.

Maybe have the time it takes dependent on how large of a % are already Scourge ships in your fleet.

hadesian

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 23, 2012, 02:22:26 PM »

Would it be possible to check for what ships you have in your fleet and have ships added and removed from your fleet based on that check?

That way you can check to see if you have any captured Scourge ships in your fleet, and if you keep them with you for too long they will start to infect your fleet.

Over time have ships removed and replaced with scourge ships. After you are completely 'converted' any extra ships you capture will also suffer the same fate.

Maybe have the time it takes dependent on how large of a % are already Scourge ships in your fleet.
It might work but there are numerous problems
1. I would control the scourge with hard firepower to prevent growth
2. It would require contact of sorts
3. It would also need Uomoz to individually sprite the Scourge a ship for EVERY MODDED SHIP NOT A PART OF A TOTAL CONVERSION. Every last one to prevent a crash. Which would be boring and vast.
  • Reinvented Starsector.
  • That is all.

arcibalde

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 23, 2012, 02:22:39 PM »

Purchase... Scourge?

Yeah, you know, Scourge merchant setting their business in Corvus, like: "Hear ye hear ye we sell best ships and weapons out there. You got problem with Hegemony? No sweat just unload this on them and watch them cry  until they die." Totally legit  ;D
Creator of:
Relics MOD - vanilla balanced - Campaign integrated
Vanilla addon MOD - vanilla balanced - Campaign integrated
Project ONI MOD - mission only

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 23, 2012, 02:24:39 PM »

Purchase... Scourge?

Yeah, you know, Scourge merchant setting their business in Corvus, like: "Hear ye hear ye we sell best ships and weapons out there. You got problem with Hegemony? No sweat just unload this on them and watch them cry  until they die." Totally legit  ;D

Yeah, considering he won't bite your head off first :)

hadesian

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 23, 2012, 02:29:16 PM »

Purchase... Scourge?

He needs to be really cheesy to work, but that's awesome
  • Reinvented Starsector.
  • That is all.

Uomoz

• Admiral
  • 'womo'dz
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 23, 2012, 03:38:34 PM »

Purchase... Scourge?

Bite? Can fungi bite? :D

I'm not sure if it's doable, and even if it's doable I don't have the knowledge to make it work, and even if I have the knowledge I don't have the sprites for all those ships!.

EVEN IF!

CrashToDesktop

• Admiral
  • Quartermaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 23, 2012, 06:35:21 PM »

Does the asteroid Theta-B ever come back?  At least in the compliation, the Purifiers completely obliterated all the scourge except the scrouge heart, which hangs back in the bottom right hand corner.  I want that asteroid to come back so I can kick some fungi butt. ;D
Quote from: Trylobot
I am officially an epoch.
Quote from: Thaago
Note: please sacrifice your goats responsibly, look up the proper pronunciation of Alex's name. We wouldn't want some other project receiving mystic power.

Lopunny Zen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 23, 2012, 08:40:08 PM »

it does it loops all the way back if you wait long enough...and yes purchase scourge...unless you have a better...wait..make them free...but make them come depending on their rarity...its brilliant :D but you can get other ships...unless you can infect them.....and i cant wait for more infected ships like bigger ones :)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16