Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 111

Author Topic: [0.97a] Arma Armatura v3.0.6 BETA [4/3/24]  (Read 680806 times)

Killsode

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96] Arma Armatura v2.3.6 BETA [1/1/24]
« Reply #1395 on: January 02, 2024, 05:12:00 PM »

Crash on startup  :(

You probably forgot to properly delete the old versions before installing the new ones. Thats always what causes startup crashes for me.
Unless you're running linux or have an unfortunately corrupted mod of some kind.

RASTIL

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: January 02, 2024, 05:17:11 PM »

Crash on startup  :(

You probably forgot to properly delete the old versions before installing the new ones. Thats always what causes startup crashes for me.
Unless you're running linux or have an unfortunately corrupted mod of some kind.

I appreciate the info for the future, but there were no old versions, i was downloading this today for 1st time. I'm on windows.

Killsode

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: January 02, 2024, 05:28:16 PM »

I appreciate the info for the future, but there were no old versions, i was downloading this today for 1st time. I'm on windows.
[/quote

huh... it looks like its a mission image issue, so basically a mission is missing a thumbnail. Try redownloading Armaa? You pulled the "armaa-devselkie" folder out of the zip and just dumped that into the mods folder, right?

RASTIL

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: January 02, 2024, 05:36:11 PM »

Yes. I re-downloaded this, and it started. However something sure is borked. Maybe i am doing something wrong, this is 1st "ship" mod that i installed, i only used QoL stuff and nex previously. I'm pretty sure this starter ship shoudln't be "over OP limit" at deflaut.

Killsode

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: January 02, 2024, 05:42:39 PM »

Yes. I re-downloaded this, and it started. However something sure is borked. Maybe i am doing something wrong, this is 1st "ship" mod that i installed, i only used QoL stuff and nex previously. I'm pretty sure this starter ship shoudln't be "over OP limit" at deflaut.

actually uh... it may very well be. You managed to hop on Armaa right as the latest update was being beta tested XD
There may be some loadout/autofit bugs from time to time

RASTIL

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: January 02, 2024, 05:49:00 PM »

actually uh... it may very well be. You managed to hop on Armaa right as the latest update was being beta tested XD
There may be some loadout/autofit bugs from time to time

My great luck strikes once again, thank you for informing me.

Zeta04

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: January 03, 2024, 12:12:09 AM »

For some reason I'm still getting the forced burn effect after deploying from carriers, despite what has already been done.
Also been getting this weired CTB mostly at random during combats for a well:

2363994 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at com.fs.starfarer.util.Tesselator.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.util.Tesselator.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.H.?00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.H.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.applyDamageInner(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.applyDamageInner(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.applyDamage(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.E.super.O0OO.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.E.oOOO.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.E.oOOO.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750)

Does not seem to be naming any mod in specific, so... could this be related to armaa somehow?

Sajuuk

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: January 03, 2024, 04:30:22 AM »

Hello!
Do saves from version 2.3.5 work on version 2.3.6?
in my case it gives an error, it also shows "mod compatibility warning" on loading screen

miu

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: January 03, 2024, 04:34:48 AM »

What's the requirement for Dawn's bar events? also is it ok if I suspend her contact after recruiting her?

Keybindet

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: January 03, 2024, 04:49:12 AM »

What's the requirement for Dawn's bar events? also is it ok if I suspend her contact after recruiting her?
I got the event right after she became my oficer and Dawn can no longer function properly as a contact after that .

miu

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: January 03, 2024, 05:45:50 AM »

I got the event right after she became my oficer and Dawn can no longer function properly as a contact after that .

Yeah I'm guessing that's the intentional outcome. However my fear was that by suspending her contact right after recruiting her i might screw up an event flag somewhere.

Keybindet

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: January 03, 2024, 07:50:11 AM »

Idk if there is more to it in this update. Maybe more story content will be addet in future?

Simbach Vazo

• Ensign
  • Professional Goober
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: January 04, 2024, 01:03:40 AM »

I'm having an issue similar to what some others have mentioned, in that the Overlord Suites don't seem to want to install. When trying, they even show the little AI core dialogue after a click, but will not actually add.
I have tried it with one slot using drones, one slot using a manned fighter, I tried it with two drones, and I tried it empty. I tried it on my flagship and on a ship with no officer, in all such configurations.
It might be an issue where Apex Design Collective ships/fighters don't want to cooperate, although WINGCOM works fine*

*Unrelated issue: if a wing is duplicated (the Spectrum-class carrier in ADC has an in-built hullmod that doubles wing size), there will still only be one pilot present in WINGCOM. It's also probably intentional, but when you have a wing with a solo pilot, it just displays the squadron name in the corner pop-up and not the callsign, though it does display properly on the fighter itself.
G r o o v y

Killsode

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: January 04, 2024, 01:27:41 AM »

I'm having an issue similar to what some others have mentioned, in that the Overlord Suites don't seem to want to install. When trying, they even show the little AI core dialogue after a click, but will not actually add.
I have tried it with one slot using drones, one slot using a manned fighter, I tried it with two drones, and I tried it empty. I tried it on my flagship and on a ship with no officer, in all such configurations.
It might be an issue where Apex Design Collective ships/fighters don't want to cooperate, although WINGCOM works fine*

*Unrelated issue: if a wing is duplicated (the Spectrum-class carrier in ADC has an in-built hullmod that doubles wing size), there will still only be one pilot present in WINGCOM. It's also probably intentional, but when you have a wing with a solo pilot, it just displays the squadron name in the corner pop-up and not the callsign, though it does display properly on the fighter itself.

This could just be an issue with the duplicated fighters? Although i've never found myself using the overlord suites...

Simbach Vazo

• Ensign
  • Professional Goober
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: January 04, 2024, 01:46:02 AM »

This could just be an issue with the duplicated fighters? Although i've never found myself using the overlord suites...
I had tried it on a ship that didn't duplicate fighters, I probably should have clarified that, actually.
G r o o v y
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 111