Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 111

Author Topic: [0.97a] Arma Armatura v3.0.6 BETA [4/3/24]  (Read 680825 times)

Cipher44

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96] Arma Armatura v2.2.4 - Mechs/Fighters, wings with personality
« Reply #1215 on: May 16, 2023, 07:02:38 PM »

great mod, love the idea of unique fighter wings and fighter pilots, but the way they level up bugs me, it is very random. I will have a few pilots with energy weapons and field modulation skills, on fighter wings with neither energy weapons nor shields, making these skills basically useless and redundant. wish I could give or change my fighters skills. Maybe make it so I can level up the pilots indidually like officers.

Draconis13

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: May 17, 2023, 08:52:31 AM »

Yeah special sleeper start ships is giving me this crash error when I mouse over the tooltip

ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.ui.TooltipMakerAPI.addImageWithText(F)V
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.ui.TooltipMakerAPI.addImageWithText(F)V
   at data.hullmods.armaa_SilverSwordHM.addPostDescriptionSection(armaa_SilverSwordHM.java:105)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.StandardTooltipV2$12.createImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.StandardTooltipV2Expandable.create(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.StandardTooltipV2Expandable.beforeShown(Unknown Source)

Crabyphus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: May 18, 2023, 12:18:36 AM »

Love the mod, but i sware i smell some Armored core influence in here- moonlight being the sword name is just too much of a give away.

(Also i gotta know, is the laser rifle the mechs get, is that the sound of the Armored core 2 Karasawa being fired?)

Indnvrkn

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: May 20, 2023, 09:11:18 PM »

Hey, do you by any chance has past versions of this mod? im looking for the 0.95.1 version

thanks

TimeDiver

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: May 20, 2023, 10:07:50 PM »

Hey, do you by any chance has past versions of this mod? im looking for the 0.95.1 version

thanks
Found it for ya, from/on shoi's Github (known as gomarz over there):

https://github.com/gomarz/SS-armaa/archive/refs/tags/v2.2.3.zip

atreg

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: May 24, 2023, 04:59:47 PM »

A small issue, but I'd like to see the Nexerelin start options get a bit of touch-up. Specifically, the second frigate start option with the Garegga and the Trihander. You don't start with enough crew to fully man all your ships (only 12/20), both frigates have unused OP, and the Trihander starts with the Assault variant, which has a hullmod conflict due to Safety Overrides being incompatible with SILVERSWORD.

Death_Silence_66

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: May 25, 2023, 12:24:39 PM »

Noticed an amusing bug, sometimes my strikecraft land and repair on enemy carriers. Haven't encountered the reverse yet.

Indnvrkn

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: May 25, 2023, 08:03:21 PM »

thanks
Found it for ya, from/on shoi's Github (known as gomarz over there):

https://github.com/gomarz/SS-armaa/archive/refs/tags/v2.2.3.zip

ur amazing ty

Draconis13

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: May 29, 2023, 08:12:45 AM »

If you mouse over most of the ship mods something happens with the tool tip this it causes a huge error and crashes the game. I am pretty deep into a campaign and constantly get crashes as I accidentally mouse over mods while building other ships and mouse over an Arma Armatura ship mod. Meaning not only can I not use the ship mods abut I have to avoid scrolling over the majority of tool tips in this mod.

SirCheeser

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: May 29, 2023, 09:48:12 AM »

Now, I signed up just to ask, but for whenever you decide to make your next mech, how bout a Gundam inspired Kouto sorta thing? Eh?

like its backstory could be that it was designed by some Tri-tach scientist who thought that the Kouto model could do better, so he asked the higher ups, they said no, and so he said F-it and went off on his own with a couple spares (because of course there will be hiccups on the development) and over time, made a near finished proto-mech that's battle ready, but has a few quirks
(This is just a quick backstory for it)

And for how its developed, it gets rid of the missile pod pack, for lets say, an energy pack, because maybe the Juno III could be the main armament as a rifle or something and the head cannons could be  the Vulcan cannons, also, maybe the pods from the Spriggan that fly's around it could be integrated or the shield from the Spriggan instead of the usual energy shield (This is all just ideas, not like...actual wanting's :I)

Anyways, I just wanted to ask, and thank you for this wonderful mod! (I also apologize for asking here, I mainly see crash reports so I'm guessing its mainly for that..but I really wanted to ask and I hope you might find interest in this idea)

« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 09:58:37 AM by SirCheeser »

justanotherjoe

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: June 02, 2023, 07:05:47 PM »

heyyy, just wanted to ask if there were any other requirements to using the overlord suite alpha cause no matter what carrier or drone fighters i use i can't add the hullmod to the ship despite having a core in my inventory.

123nick

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: June 03, 2023, 09:12:18 AM »

i tried doing a cataphract strike (from nex) and i got THIS ERROR:

log: https://gist.github.com/321nick/ec80fb01d487a95d31c1742720cbccd0

YourLocalMairaaboo

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: June 03, 2023, 11:05:01 AM »

So, question. Why is Meshan (the original) both extreme cold AND hot? Maybe instead of extreme cold extreme tectonic activity would be more apropriate? Not intending to put your work down, it is just that that combo is... Unusual, to say the least.

Goodkite

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: June 03, 2023, 11:45:53 AM »

whenever a faction uses cataphract strike from nexerilin mod my game crashs

https://pastebin.com/WABEaE6k

SpaceDrake

• Admiral
  • Piloting space mecha for fun and profit(?)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: June 03, 2023, 02:03:25 PM »

For Nex-related stuff: check the Nex thread for an updated arma.jar. That fixes the issues.
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 111