Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 111

Author Topic: [0.97a] Arma Armatura v3.0.6 BETA [4/3/24]  (Read 680173 times)

Spoonyman

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Constant Crash during battles
« Reply #990 on: October 06, 2022, 06:43:30 PM »

1457236 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadLocalRandom.nextInt(Unknown Source)
   at data.scripts.shipsystems.armaa_SilverSysStatsValkazard.apply(armaa_SilverSysStatsValkazard.java:250)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.systems.F.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Cant quite figure it out, at first I thought it was when they would use one of the ship systems and it overloaded and that caused the crash but the latest crash with this had no overload so I have no clue what this means.

SpaceDrake

• Admiral
  • Piloting space mecha for fun and profit(?)
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Arma Armatura v2.1.2b - Playable Fighters, wings with personality
« Reply #991 on: October 07, 2022, 12:59:16 PM »

It looks like the SILVERSWORD system on the Valkazard freaked out. Did you try to engage speed mode?

Or, an idea: do you have a modded commodity in your cargo hold that uses the same demand data as recreational drugs, but isn't rec-drugs? (E.G. the Red Water of HMI.)

Spoonyman

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: October 07, 2022, 03:58:36 PM »

It looks like the SILVERSWORD system on the Valkazard freaked out. Did you try to engage speed mode?

Or, an idea: do you have a modded commodity in your cargo hold that uses the same demand data as recreational drugs, but isn't rec-drugs? (E.G. the Red Water of HMI.)

I dont even have a Valkazard, so unless the enemy team has one idk why it throwing that. I have the 5 pilotable gundams from the UC mod and 1 cataprhract from the AA mod. I dont believe I am currently carrying any of the other drugs but I can check.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2022, 04:00:50 PM by Spoonyman »

Spoonyman

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: October 10, 2022, 10:45:56 PM »

Bump for help cause it has brought my game to a dead halt.

Killsode

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: October 10, 2022, 10:54:14 PM »

Bump for help cause it has brought my game to a dead halt.

Its gonna be a bug from gundum UC mate
« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 11:20:16 AM by Killsode »

Spoonyman

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: October 10, 2022, 11:59:53 PM »

Alrighty then, I appreciate it brother, will go remake the post over there.

Zhein

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: October 17, 2022, 01:02:26 PM »

So, strangely, my Valkazard just disappeared. And not only I have no clue why, but I also erased my previous save, so, meh :(
I think it happened after I sent it to rearm my Mora carrier ? (it's speculation, and since I don't have it anymore I can't test it again)

I'm sure I didn't lost it : I'm flying it, I would have noticed dying.

Edit :
"- Fixed Valkazard being locked in an invisible/uncontrollable state if docking while under player control"

Must be that... Except I'm in 2.1.2b, so the bug still exist. :(
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 03:42:45 PM by Zhein »

raco12

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: October 23, 2022, 07:08:31 AM »

Excuse me, Im new to ArmaA and even I am really enjoy in it, im having the issue that if I have many wincoms on my fleet the combat chatter of the fighters spams so much msges on the screen that I cant play the game because i cant see.

Theres an advice to minimize the chatter of theres way to mess up the config folder to make less combat chatter appear from the fighters?

Your mod is amazing!

Gunfire007

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: October 23, 2022, 01:38:44 PM »

Hey guys, just wondering if there are requirements to put the WING COM hullmod in ships. Is it only useable on certain hulls? Do I have to unlock it? I had the mod working fine but I added a couple other factions in on a new save and I'm not seeing the WING COM hullmod on any of my ships, even the ones that were working previously. All of the other aspects of the mod are working, just not WING COM and all the features that come with that.

CornishGH

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: October 23, 2022, 02:43:37 PM »

Hey guys, just wondering if there are requirements to put the WING COM hullmod in ships. Is it only useable on certain hulls? Do I have to unlock it? I had the mod working fine but I added a couple other factions in on a new save and I'm not seeing the WING COM hullmod on any of my ships, even the ones that were working previously. All of the other aspects of the mod are working, just not WING COM and all the features that come with that.

I'm a few versions behind, but unless something changed WINGCOM comes stock on the mecha but for other ships you need to find and use the modspec.

e

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: October 23, 2022, 03:36:16 PM »

I'd like to report something: Big capitals that are modular, such as the Cathedral-Class from Ship/Weapon Pack have odd interactions with the Wingcom Hullmod.

When installing the hullmod in the central module of the ship, only fighter bays in the center are considered for the purposes of Wingcom and the fighter bays in the rest of the ship are ignored. This problem persists even if you install wingcom on the respective modules with bays in them, in this case, nothing happens.

The end result is that you get some fighters with wingcom pilots in them and some that do not.

Brainwright

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: October 23, 2022, 07:05:10 PM »

I'd like to report something: Big capitals that are modular, such as the Cathedral-Class from Ship/Weapon Pack have odd interactions with the Wingcom Hullmod.

When installing the hullmod in the central module of the ship, only fighter bays in the center are considered for the purposes of Wingcom and the fighter bays in the rest of the ship are ignored. This problem persists even if you install wingcom on the respective modules with bays in them, in this case, nothing happens.

The end result is that you get some fighters with wingcom pilots in them and some that do not.

Each part of these ships have their own OP pool, and hull mods are applied independently.  Working as intended, so far as I can tell.

shoi

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: October 23, 2022, 08:03:41 PM »

WINGCOM module thing is a bug, that should be fixed in dev. I was actually about to post the update but I need to double check a few things HOWEVER I should be posting it very soon

v2.1.3
--------
- Added new strikecraft oriented hullmod that can be found via exploration, and one other series of hullmods

- Added TMI mod compat

=-------Fixes/Tweaks----=

- Modules fitted with WINGCOM should now work properly

- Fixed Strikecraft not properly receiving carrier bonus

- LPC Aleste should now deploy with random loadouts
   - Reduced firerate by 30%

- Fixed Altagrave EX doing inordinate amounts of damage while ship system was active

- Fixed crash caused by Einhander/Einhander P having fighter hullSize while retreating

- Fixed crash caused by accessing WINGCOM Squad Manager when no key for the captain existed

- Fixed some typos for Valkazard's SILVERSWORD hullmod
   - Silversword regen rate increased by 25%

- Garegga's Silversword now properly shows afterimages for all parts of ship

- WINGCOM chatter disable config option actually works now

- Adjusted chatter probability to be a bit less spammy
   - the chatter chance further decreases as wing size increases
   - chatter chance increases for strikecraft that are on screen (this chatter is displayed over the ship)

- Revised "midline" skin for VX Custom

-Strikecraft burn speed is now reduced to 0 if there are no larger ships in the fleet
   - this behavior can be ignored with independent_of_carrier tag

-WINGCOM range penalty for destroyers, cruisers, and capital ships reduced (was: 70%/60%/50%/40% now: 70%/40%/30%/20%)

-Altagrave
   -Top Speed:110 ->120
   -Shield Efficiency: .65->.6
      - Slowly decreases while above zero

-Kouto E-Type & Kouto
   - Top Speed: 160->140

-VX Custom
   - Top Speed: 180->170
   - Armor: 170->160
   - Shield Arc: 70->90
   - Slightly reduced turn rate/ acceleration

- Fixed bug where wingcom pilots would not properly learn elite skills after max level was reached

Excuse me, Im new to ArmaA and even I am really enjoy in it, im having the issue that if I have many wincoms on my fleet the combat chatter of the fighters spams so much msges on the screen that I cant play the game because i cant see.

Theres an advice to minimize the chatter of theres way to mess up the config folder to make less combat chatter appear from the fighters?

Your mod is amazing!

Thanks! The frequency has been adjusted to be lower, but if its still too much you can disable the chatter in config->modSettings and setting wingcom_chatter to false

e

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: October 23, 2022, 09:17:28 PM »

WINGCOM module thing is a bug, that should be fixed in dev. I was actually about to post the update but I need to double check a few things HOWEVER I should be posting it very soon

That sounds great, thanks for that!

Zhein

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: October 24, 2022, 12:55:50 PM »

v2.1.3

Nothing about the disappearing ship after landing ?
Is there a way to get it back in the save ?
Should I forgot completely the use of carriers to rearm player piloted strikecrafts ?
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 111