Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: [0.95.1a-RC6] ship recovered message repeats for each very fast mouse click  (Read 323 times)

Vind

• Admiral
    • View Profile

So my mouse sometimes glitch double click and i noticed after pressing [Recover(G)] button in recovery dialog i got message about same ship recovery twice. Main message window: Consider ship recovery -> The "ship name" is now part of your fleet -> The "ship name" is now part of your fleet. Now i cant reproduce this manually as my clicking speed is not up to the task and triple click button is not fast enough to trigger this either but limiting amount of registered clicks just in case would be a good idea i think.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile

Thank you for the report! I'm not actually able to reproduce this - either by dropping the framerate so it's easy to do multiple clicks in one frame, or by inserting additional mouse click events (in various combinations, both in the "proper" button down/up sequence, or with multiple button-down events in a row). I wonder what exactly your mouse is doing when it glitches out, hmm.