Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 157

Author Topic: [0.97a] Industrial.Evolution 3.3.e - Campaign content expansion  (Read 1267014 times)

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Industrial.Evolution 3.3.a - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #1980 on: August 06, 2023, 02:18:18 PM »

very much so! There are too many changes to keep compatibility.

ParaNautic

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: August 06, 2023, 03:01:21 PM »

Love the new update, I hope you added a AI government type, and a few type of robot pets :]

Jazuke Taizago

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: August 06, 2023, 03:29:24 PM »

Patiently await your Update regarding the Grand Colonies bug. Thanks for the update and love your work!

LegionSystem

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: August 06, 2023, 05:42:23 PM »

:O i have been eagerly awaiting for this mod to update since I started playing while this was only a .95 mod and not a .96a mod while the game was in that version cant wait to try it out!!

Arenji

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: August 06, 2023, 06:22:58 PM »

Welp, guess it's time for a new playthrough! It's been a minute but it's worth the wait
Social auto-pilot is dangerous. Don't do it.

Geekin88

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: August 06, 2023, 08:27:42 PM »

indevo hit that official status. all is right with the world

Desregaurd

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: August 06, 2023, 10:01:01 PM »

This was the last essential mod I was waiting on before starting up Starsector again. Eager to see what changed since I last played the game around two years ago.

Prophet Of Cthulhu

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: August 06, 2023, 11:19:23 PM »

Finally everything is updated (I wish Vayra was back :'(). I guess i will have to pause my playthru of the baldurs gate 3 to play a new star sector build!

Valandras

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: August 07, 2023, 07:39:25 AM »

Defeating an artillery station and colonising the planet has produced this CTD twice in a row now;

2012646 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at indevo.industries.artillery.terrain.ArtilleryTerrain.getTerrainName(ArtilleryTerrain.java:48)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.N.advanceImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.thissuper.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.interfacenew.advanceImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.public.advanceImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.L.advanceImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.interfacenew.advanceImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750)

Arkaido

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: August 07, 2023, 05:16:26 PM »

Added - Pets: Add them to your ship, feed em, make em happy, and they'll accompany you! And die! And do nothing! "

This sentence in the change log made me laugh so hard. I love how you stress they just die and do nothing and yet it still feels like a major feature that companies would post at the back of the game CD case hahahaha

Geekin88

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: August 07, 2023, 07:21:18 PM »

that super capital ship is unwieldly. if you spawn it in that large center turret says its built in but there is nothing there and there is no way to equip anything to it. cool looking ship though. its more of a station than a ship lol

Helldiver

• Captain
  • space fruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: August 07, 2023, 07:44:14 PM »

Bug (?) reports regarding Lunalib. I wasn't planning on using Lunalib for any mod other than the ones that absolutely require it but since IndEvo has integration I tried some things out and obeserved the following:
 Menu features seem to be cancelled by the settings file (i.e if Artillery is TRUE in settings file and disabled in Lunalib is will still be active when starting a new game). While I personally prefer settings files anyways this likely makes the menu integration pointless for players that do want to use it.
 Pets can be disabled in the settings file but there is no button for disabling them in Lunalib (assuming the button would work).

Other than that, glad to see this great mod still going strong. I don't start any playthrough without this gem and all the crucial features it adds. The bonus stuff is nice but the colony elements alone make this a forever must have.
Afflictor bean plushie that glows purple when you squeeze it
30$

Zelnik

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: August 07, 2023, 08:29:04 PM »

I want to know how long it took to program the pets in to the mod.

Mostly so I can use it as an example of how astoundingly awful Starsector modders are. The wasted time on useless drivel that... if anything...belongs in it's own separate mod. 

It's just like the stupid roleplaying game.  Zero benefit, hours of work wasted, updates to the mod are delayed as a result.  I wish there was a way to do a negative tip in order to regain the time taken from me due to the useless elements in this mod.  It's a crying shame because all the other elements of the mod are fantastic.

Ouchanrrul

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: August 07, 2023, 09:42:04 PM »

Mostly so I can use it as an example of how astoundingly awful Starsector modders are. The wasted time on useless drivel that... if anything...belongs in it's own separate mod. 

It's just like the stupid roleplaying game.  Zero benefit, hours of work wasted, updates to the mod are delayed as a result.  I wish there was a way to do a negative tip in order to regain the time taken from me due to the useless elements in this mod.  It's a crying shame because all the other elements of the mod are fantastic.

Jesus christ dude, calm down. They probably added it as a cute lil' joke, or just for flavour. Let them do what they want with it and stop being so angry. You'll dig yourself an early grave like that

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: August 07, 2023, 09:55:43 PM »

This is completely uncalled for. Please familiarize yourself with the forum rules, especially the part about treating other members with respect, and please consider this an official warning.
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 157