Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 157

Author Topic: [0.97a] Industrial.Evolution 3.3.e - Campaign content expansion  (Read 1267261 times)

Kakroom

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Industrial.Evolution 2.2.h - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #1230 on: February 22, 2022, 06:34:13 PM »

When one starts to get really invested in Nexerelin's whole "autonomous colony" thing, your empire can grow to somewhat absurd proportions and even if it's not spread out across the frontier, lightyears apart, it's still kind of a hassle to go to an individual colony sixty million miles away just to enact labor restrictions. It's got a "this was a thirty minute meeting that could've been an email" feel.

It would be convenient if there were some kind of structure that could designate a "capital" for your empire, from which you could remotely trigger and lift edicts on settlements across the Expanse of your imperial Foundation (in systems with functional senates, anyway.) An "executive compound" or something like that? I'm not really sure what form it would take; all I know is I really like the Edicts system. I think they might be my favorite thing about the mod because they actually let you choose how you want to govern. That's amazing. I want an excuse to use it a lot more than I currently do.

Also ps please make more edicts. Please. Mooooore.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 05:12:08 AM by Kakroom »

4Donic

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: March 05, 2022, 10:56:21 AM »

Greetings, loving the mod so far, but I have a question :

Is there a way to config an Engineering hub myself to make it 1 ship = 1 blueprint?
I've browsed through the folders and the .jar file, but did not find anything related to the progress of the reverse engineering

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: March 05, 2022, 11:41:00 AM »

Good day.

Are there any plans to add the possibility of alternative food production to the modification? For example hydroponic farms, mushroom farms or something like that. This will allow you to provide your colonies with food without the need to terraform them to the desired state.

Are there any plans to be able to produce organics without organic reserves on the planet? In this matter, fantasy does not work well, but what about the construction for the delivery of organic asteroids to the orbit of the planet or artificial synthesis (ancient laboratories, artifacts of the domain era)?
nah, the things "missing" from vanilla are missing for a reason, filling every single niche that exists with options is not good. Sometimes, less is more, and planets are not intended to be equal.

When one starts to get really invested in Nexerelin's whole "autonomous colony" thing, your empire can grow to somewhat absurd proportions and even if it's not spread out across the frontier, lightyears apart, it's still kind of a hassle to go to an individual colony sixty million miles away just to enact labor restrictions. It's got a "this was a thirty minute meeting that could've been an email" feel.

It would be convenient if there were some kind of structure that could designate a "capital" for your empire, from which you could remotely trigger and lift edicts on settlements across the Expanse of your imperial Foundation (in systems with functional senates, anyway.) An "executive compound" or something like that? I'm not really sure what form it would take; all I know is I really like the Edicts system. I think they might be my favorite thing about the mod because they actually let you choose how you want to govern. That's amazing. I want an excuse to use it a lot more than I currently do.

Also ps please make more edicts. Please. Mooooore.
Remote edicts have been requested a few times, will think about it. Regarding more edicts - if anyone has ideas, feel free to post em, cause I don't have any :P

Greetings, loving the mod so far, but I have a question :

Is there a way to config an Engineering hub myself to make it 1 ship = 1 blueprint?
I've browsed through the folders and the .jar file, but did not find anything related to the progress of the reverse engineering
sure, adjust IndEvo_EngHub.getBaseHullSizeValueMap(), then recompile the jar. Best of luck to you~

Vundaex

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: March 06, 2022, 06:40:14 PM »

Awesome mod!

aldebaran

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: March 10, 2022, 03:58:19 AM »

So is there now a readme with all the information regarding mod features available?

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: March 10, 2022, 08:05:28 AM »

So is there now a readme with all the information regarding mod features available?
...on the mod OP? It's literally the first post in this topic...

aldebaran

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: March 11, 2022, 01:38:49 AM »

I am referring to the blurred images and the derelict industry. The rest of the mod I figured out fine and that has already been covered by some previous posters.

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: March 11, 2022, 03:23:41 AM »

That's exploration content which is not explained on purpose. Suffice to say, it's events that happen when salvaging and industries you can sometimes find on abandoned planets. They are cool!

Kakroom

• Commander
    • View Profile

Bast1

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: March 24, 2022, 09:20:28 AM »

Heya! First off, thank you SirHartley for making this mod, it kicks ass! I first used it in v 0.9 and it worked wonderfully, but ever since I started a 0.95a save last month it's no longer generating Industrial Ruins Forges. I know to look for the description of 'what looks like a dormant nanoforge' but every single world with Industrial Ruins I've encountered has either the ancient laboratory or relocation machine, I've checked probably in excess of 20 now. Even after starting a new save I can't find any Forges. Either I'm *incredibly* unlucky or there might be something wrong? Do Forges spawn in specific parts of the sector? Im using Nex and Expanded Sector but those are the only things I can think of that'd affect sector generation or the game in general in any major ways. If anyone else is looking at this thread and is having the same issue lemme know. Please help  ;D

Alanmandragoran

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: March 25, 2022, 12:37:03 PM »

I'm really liking the mod so far but i have a question. What are the weapons you get from each faction? I'm guessing tri tachyon will give you more energy and hegemony will give you ballistics but I have no idea about the rest.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2022, 01:18:54 PM by Alanmandragoran »

Snosibsnob

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: March 26, 2022, 06:34:07 PM »

Hey, I got an Ambassador compromised error with a Dassault-Mikoyan Corporation abassador. Is there any way for me to fix this in game?

SpaceDrake

• Admiral
  • Piloting space mecha for fun and profit(?)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: March 26, 2022, 09:07:48 PM »

I'm really liking the mod so far but i have a question. What are the weapons you get from each faction? I'm guessing tri tachyon will give you more energy and hegemony will give you ballistics but I have no idea about the rest.

They'll put whatever they have in their .faction file's knownWeapons section on offer; this is usually mod/faction-specific weaponry and sometimes a smattering of target-tech-appropriate stuff (for example, ScalarTech knows a number of general High Tech weapons in addition to their unique stuff).

montaropdf

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: March 29, 2022, 04:50:20 AM »

Hello,

First off, some compliment for this mod, it adds a lot to do in the sector. I really like the added structure, even if some seems less interesting than other. Maybe I do not understand their usefullness.

Some features request/proposal:
- Do you think it would be possible, for you, to rework the farmland structure so that it became a food production structure, that can be deployed, even on planet without farmland or aquaculture, using hydroponic and/or green house, on the ground or in space.
I think Hydroponic and green house should have a production level = to the 'poor farmland' condition and should also be an upgrade to farmland and aquaculture, to improve there production level.
Those structure could requests organics in addition to heavy machinery.

- Could you add the date of shipment, or the number of past days since the event has been created, in the intel tab, at least for the single delivery event?

And now, a bug report.
- Whenever an alpha core is present in a shipment, the shipment is successful, but nothing from the shipment is stored in the local storage.

Ezene

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: March 30, 2022, 11:01:33 AM »

In 2.2.h, using the Courier Port to send a Forge Template containing a DME Sparrowhawk with +1 charge resulted in the Forge Template vanishing. Destination storage type didn't matter. Whitelists were set to ignored.
I don't know how much of that is relevant as I haven't done troubleshooting to tell which factors are causing it.

Edit: forgot - the shipments weren't lost, they arrived fully intact. Nothing was deposited on the other end.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2022, 10:00:42 PM by Ezene »
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 157