Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 157

Author Topic: [0.97a] Industrial.Evolution 3.3.e - Campaign content expansion  (Read 1266951 times)

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Industrial.Evolution 2.1.b - Campaign content expansion
« Reply #750 on: April 28, 2021, 04:36:12 AM »

"Added - Indicator as to what type of ruins are on the planet without colonizing it. READ, PEOPLE, FOR LUDDS SAKE"

There's no indicator at all in my game, when I hover the cursor over the icon, the exact same text appears for every one of them, and doesn't indicate what it does at all. Bug or mod conflict?
Yeah, it caused a save breaking bug and had to be removed, is fixed in dev.

Rather serious problem: Qaras has 4/3 industries (Salvage Yards pushes it over the limit), which gives it -5 stability, so it decivilizes fairly quickly every time. Because Qaras is the only source of food and organics for Pirates, and they generally don't have the accessibility to import from other factions, this takes out most Pirate colonies over a long playthrough.

Sorry if it's been brought up already. I don't see a way to search a specific thread on this forum.

edit: Also, Orbital Laboratories are from this mod, right? I've found two in the core worlds, just beside habitable planets. Salvageable, with expensive blueprints on them. (Specifically, in Valhalla and Zagan, seed MN-7039364735139969924)
am aware, fixd in dev, thank you for the reports!

I have a question;

I´ve built a senate and i´d would like to issue the edict "sub-population cleansing".

Yet, the option is greyed out, stating that i require a sub-population and a military presence.

A decivilized sub-population exists on the planet, a station and ground defences are built and there are some marines in the stockpile.
A patrol HQ will do, but I forgot to add the relays to the whitelist, so those don't count yet - that's fixed for the next version, thanks for reminding me!

Kesh

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: April 29, 2021, 05:36:36 AM »

I came across an orbital laboratory where you need to sacrifice some of your ships. I tried to sacrifice a small ship and it didn't do anything. Then I tried to sacrifice my biggest ship but then I wasnt able to now, I just salvaged everything. What does an orbital laboratory do?

MrMax

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: April 29, 2021, 10:50:51 AM »

Hey, great mod, very impressed with how well it meshes into the game, particularly the icons!

Quick question: despite having an operating salvage yard, all my planet fleets are suffering debuffs to quality, and additionally, they aren't getting the bonuses from my Orbital Works. Would you know what might be causing this?

ShangTai

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: April 29, 2021, 11:34:53 AM »

I came across an orbital laboratory where you need to sacrifice some of your ships. I tried to sacrifice a small ship and it didn't do anything. Then I tried to sacrifice my biggest ship but then I wasnt able to now, I just salvaged everything. What does an orbital laboratory do?

Spoiler
It gives you free ship (I think it is repaired and armed) in return of some ships from your fleet, the more hulls you give the bigger ship you get. The best you can do is to let it alone and back with some wreckage in your fleet to sacrifice it.
[close]

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: April 29, 2021, 01:08:10 PM »

Hey, great mod, very impressed with how well it meshes into the game, particularly the icons!

Quick question: despite having an operating salvage yard, all my planet fleets are suffering debuffs to quality, and additionally, they aren't getting the bonuses from my Orbital Works. Would you know what might be causing this?
You probably fell victim to one of the shadow patches - redownload the mod (this is important), then open the console and paste this:
Code
 runcode com.fs.starfarer.api.plugins.update.IndEvo_NewGameIndustryPlacer.run()
that should fix it.

Spoiler
It gives you free ship (I think it is repaired and armed) in return of some ships from your fleet, the more hulls you give the bigger ship you get. The best you can do is to let it alone and back with some wreckage in your fleet to sacrifice it.
[close]
it's not always repaired and armed - read the text, it gives you a hint about the state the facility is in - if it's completely broken, it might give you a heavily D-Modded ship, but if it's pristine, you can expect pristine things in turn.

ThePinkPanzer

• Commander
  • Professional accidentaly rude person
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: April 29, 2021, 05:01:11 PM »

Gonna be honest was really doubtful of the mod but gave it a shot and I actually really love all the new buildings.

Privateer Bases are fantastic because it *** FINALLY lets me have my faction go on the offensive without me having to lead every single charge (a non pirate type would be awesome, perhaps less loot and more expensive but more powerful raids and sometimes bombardment), and I have a relay addiction now.

Bub

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: April 29, 2021, 07:10:47 PM »

Hey Hartley, this is basically the same thing I pinged you about in the discord it's just in case you missed it and I developed the idea a bit more here

So for the industrial ruins you could make exploring them a bit more involved, since they hold some of the domain's most important tech they're probably very well guarded

So make the process of exploring those ruins sort of like a marine raid, you'd need x amounts of marines to guarantee success on exploring, and you could even make the whole thing an event where you can get rare forge templates, rare vpc's or other special rewards if the exploration goes according to plan and after the raid you get to know what the industrial ruins are and what they could be used for

Also this is just for my hoarding obsession but a building that'd let me automatically maintain a level of items (i.e. 10 of each large weapon or something like that) would be so great

Send an AI inspection again hegies, and I swear to ludd I will make the 2nd AI war look like a slapfight

123nick

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: April 30, 2021, 11:49:48 AM »

bug report- Ships that have gone through the restoration dock and had their Dmods remove still have the (D) in their name, and in their description still says they have D-mods with the usual blurb, even when they dont

123nick

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: April 30, 2021, 03:44:26 PM »

Would it be possible too have some cross-mod compatability? Terraforming and station construction has a domain-tech kletka simulation that makes AI cores, and this mod has supercomputers that consume them. Would it be possible too, perhaps, have an option somewhere where having both a kletka simulator and supercomputer on the same market ends up freeing up the supercomputers consumption of AI cores but also preventing the kletka simulator from generating any (I.E the AI cores go straight into the supercomputer automatically).

SonnaBanana

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: May 01, 2021, 10:28:50 PM »

Nitpick: Can you change the Marine VPC description to say that it also create Marines through cloning  :P
I'm not going to check but you should feel bad :( - Alex

bodeshmoun

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: May 02, 2021, 07:07:16 AM »

First, thanks for your great mod, mille mercis !

The game told me the Ambassador was compromised.
This happens when the Faction Agents lose track of the Ambassador. Wherever you put the poor guy, they could not follow. (Plugin tracking failed – this should not happen. Let me know where you put it so I can adjust the code.)

I have the problem each time I play as administrator of Mayasura from the start with the Mayasuran Navy faction mod : I inaugurate the ambassador in the embassy, and one day after I have the compromised message.
Note that the ambassador item is correctly present in the embassy structure, and increase relation function works as intended nevertheless.
The ambassador is not present in the call contacts, so you cannot ask him to go to another embassy.
So apart that and the compromised message, this functions seems to work fine.

I have conquered Mayasura as player faction, and there is no such problem, so I suspect the problem came from Mayasuran Navy faction mod granting administration of non-player faction.
But I did not have been granted or purchased administration of another faction, so I do not know if it is specific with this faction, granted administration by other mods or to any purchased administrator role.

Finally, I have noted one instance of vanilla quest recipient not showing up with this campaign, and one instance of Persean Chronicles mod quest not ending correctly, so it may came from other mod conflict, still investigating on this part ...

prokit

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: May 03, 2021, 01:00:16 AM »

I still don't understand how does the Reverse Engineering thing work. I once got a bunch of Legion Battlecarrier from doing bounty. Put them in the Reverse, got it to 100% then now what do I do ?
It says install a blueprint of the same hull size but what does it actually mean ?

ShangTai

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: May 03, 2021, 04:10:02 AM »

I still don't understand how does the Reverse Engineering thing work. I once got a bunch of Legion Battlecarrier from doing bounty. Put them in the Reverse, got it to 100% then now what do I do ?
It says install a blueprint of the same hull size but what does it actually mean ?

You must put "capital size blueprint" to special tab in market, and Reverse Engineering will convert it to Legion blueprint.

From FAQ:
What is the “Industrial Supply Store”?
The Engineering Hub can pull Blueprints to overwrite from this storage. If you place them there, the structure will pull them out of it to use, choosing any blueprint with matching hull size to overwrite, but prioritizing whatever is installed into the industry directly. Note that this storage is shared with other buildings in this mod, the items you can deposit here are adjusted depending on the local buildings.

prokit

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: May 03, 2021, 06:33:51 AM »

You must put "capital size blueprint" to special tab in market, and Reverse Engineering will convert it to Legion blueprint.

From FAQ:
What is the “Industrial Supply Store”?
The Engineering Hub can pull Blueprints to overwrite from this storage. If you place them there, the structure will pull them out of it to use, choosing any blueprint with matching hull size to overwrite, but prioritizing whatever is installed into the industry directly. Note that this storage is shared with other buildings in this mod, the items you can deposit here are adjusted depending on the local buildings.

So I have to find an actual blueprint that contains at least one capital hull size to then replace that said capital with the Legion Battlecarrier ? If so if I have 2 capitals in the Lab, I need to find a blueprint with 2 capitals to get both ?

ShangTai

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: May 03, 2021, 07:37:04 AM »

So I have to find an actual blueprint that contains at least one capital hull size to then replace that said capital with the Legion Battlecarrier ? If so if I have 2 capitals in the Lab, I need to find a blueprint with 2 capitals to get both ?

I think so, it says so.
Btw, I never use Reverse Engineering, so I'm not sure.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 157