Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 ... 275

Author Topic: [0.6.2a] Uomoz's Sector: Journey 1.3 [upd.17\05] *New video in the OP!*  (Read 1561171 times)

Aklyon

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.6.2a] Uomoz's Sector: Journey 1.2 (Mods Collection) [upd.22\01]
« Reply #3570 on: April 18, 2014, 07:42:37 AM »

I'd say its not feasible to play with a faction if you want to get above destroyers, supplies are too expensive.

However, playing with the Voidwalker station seems doable past destroyers if you're careful enough to have a good stockpile of electronics to use as supply/fuel conversion material when you activate the station (or shortly afterwards), as far as I've played.

dmaiski

• Captain
  • resistance is futile
    • View Profile
« Reply #3571 on: April 18, 2014, 09:24:52 AM »

it depends what kind of destroyer fleet you are running, for example blackrock(and nomad) fleets are some of the cheapest to maintain, while shadowyards, junkers, and tri-tach(if you take any hull damage at all) are next to imposible to maintain on supply purchases

also due to supply prices i havent bought fighters while playing this mod at all...
BISO
(WIP) lots of shiny new weapons ( :-[ i have more weapons then sprites :-[ )

i got a cat pad
its like a mouse pad but better!

JDCollie

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #3572 on: April 18, 2014, 01:21:35 PM »

I've had some success running cruisers around, but it is extremely important not to over-deploy your forces. As long as I send the absolute minimum I am comfortable deploying to engage the enemy, I usually do just fine on supplies (assuming I won the fight that is).

Another big part of this is knowing when to GTFO even when not in a battle, and remembering to delay repairs at times if it looks like you'll be running out of supplies before you run out of space between you and your destination station.  That being said, my fleets tend to be small, so I'm not exactly pushing the logistics cap when I say these things.

DefiasOne

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3573 on: April 18, 2014, 03:55:54 PM »

Any chance we might see Interstellar Feds or Kadur back in the universe? I really liked the IFed ships and weapons.

dmaiski

• Captain
  • resistance is futile
    • View Profile
« Reply #3574 on: April 18, 2014, 05:22:45 PM »

another null point
i think its a problem with the blackrock imagos (same error again, none without it)
*edit* definetly a problem with the imagos

Code
292141 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at data.scripts.uss.UsSFleetEncounterContext.applyExtendedCRLossIfNeeded(UsSFleetEncounterContext.java:1482)
at data.scripts.uss.UsSFleetEncounterContext.applyCREffect(UsSFleetEncounterContext.java:1415)
at data.scripts.uss.UsSFleetEncounterContext.applyShipLosses(UsSFleetEncounterContext.java:1386)
at data.scripts.uss.UsSFleetEncounterContext.applyResultToFleets(UsSFleetEncounterContext.java:1302)
at data.scripts.uss.UsSFleetEncounterContext.processEngagementResults(UsSFleetEncounterContext.java:98)
at data.scripts.uss.UsSFleetInteractionDialogPluginImpl.backFromEngagement(UsSFleetInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:123)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.A.class.for$super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.B.??00(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.oOOO.A.?0000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 05:49:30 PM by dmaiski »
BISO
(WIP) lots of shiny new weapons ( :-[ i have more weapons then sprites :-[ )

i got a cat pad
its like a mouse pad but better!

DefiasOne

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3575 on: April 18, 2014, 05:29:43 PM »

There seems to be a bug with BP productions, I'm trying to build some ships but it says i don't have the necessary parts, which I have a ton of... For example i have 360 mastery epoch scraps and the missile cruiser requires 86 parts of each + 200 electronics, however the GUI keeps telling i don't have enough resources to build said cruiser... All the resource requirements show 0/86 0/200 etc. but I have loads of stuff in the cargo bay with which to build ships :(
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 05:32:25 PM by DefiasOne »

Debido

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3576 on: April 18, 2014, 06:55:13 PM »

another null point
i think its a problem with the blackrock imagos (same error again, none without it)
*edit* definetly a problem with the imagos

Code
292141 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at data.scripts.uss.UsSFleetEncounterContext.applyExtendedCRLossIfNeeded(UsSFleetEncounterContext.java:1482)
at data.scripts.uss.UsSFleetEncounterContext.applyCREffect(UsSFleetEncounterContext.java:1415)
at data.scripts.uss.UsSFleetEncounterContext.applyShipLosses(UsSFleetEncounterContext.java:1386)
at data.scripts.uss.UsSFleetEncounterContext.applyResultToFleets(UsSFleetEncounterContext.java:1302)
at data.scripts.uss.UsSFleetEncounterContext.processEngagementResults(UsSFleetEncounterContext.java:98)
at data.scripts.uss.UsSFleetInteractionDialogPluginImpl.backFromEngagement(UsSFleetInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:123)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.A.class.for$super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.B.??00(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.oOOO.A.?0000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.o00000(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

One possible solution to this is to find the offending fleet member entity and then with the FleetMemberAPI use this on it:

setStatUpdateNeeded(true);

Chaos Farseer

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3577 on: April 18, 2014, 07:53:02 PM »

There seems to be a bug with BP productions, I'm trying to build some ships but it says i don't have the necessary parts, which I have a ton of... For example i have 360 mastery epoch scraps and the missile cruiser requires 86 parts of each + 200 electronics, however the GUI keeps telling i don't have enough resources to build said cruiser... All the resource requirements show 0/86 0/200 etc. but I have loads of stuff in the cargo bay with which to build ships :(
Haven't played the recent versions so this may be different now, but you have to move the materials onto the station's local storage. Not the station's inventory, where you buy and sell things (unless it's voidwalkers, because they don't have a shop), but when you unlock storage rights on a station there should be a separate place to store materials.

Uomoz

• Admiral
  • 'womo'dz
    • View Profile
« Reply #3578 on: April 20, 2014, 01:58:03 PM »

Happy easter! Or whatever.

Spoiler
[close]

Nanao-kun

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3579 on: April 20, 2014, 01:58:56 PM »

A bounty system?

Uomoz

• Admiral
  • 'womo'dz
    • View Profile
« Reply #3580 on: April 20, 2014, 01:59:54 PM »

Yep!

maffo

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3581 on: April 20, 2014, 02:11:28 PM »

Hey fellas im trying to get back into starfarersector but i run into this error:

Spoiler
196796 [Thread-6] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.D  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Key [style] has invalid value [ANCIENT_NAERAN] in [{"id":"e_main","style":"ANCIENT_NAERAN","width":10,"length":50,"loc":[-21,0],"angle":180}]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Key [style] has invalid value [ANCIENT_NAERAN] in [{"id":"e_main","style":"ANCIENT_NAERAN","width":10,"length":50,"loc":[-21,0],"angle":180}]
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.K.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.WeaponSpecLoader.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.H.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.A.A.new(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.D.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
[close]
Is there a wrong value somewhere? Did i not download something/do something?

Help much appreciated

Uomoz

• Admiral
  • 'womo'dz
    • View Profile
« Reply #3582 on: April 20, 2014, 02:13:01 PM »

Hey fellas im trying to get back into starfarersector but i run into this error:

Spoiler
196796 [Thread-6] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.D  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Key [style] has invalid value [ANCIENT_NAERAN] in [{"id":"e_main","style":"ANCIENT_NAERAN","width":10,"length":50,"loc":[-21,0],"angle":180}]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Key [style] has invalid value [ANCIENT_NAERAN] in [{"id":"e_main","style":"ANCIENT_NAERAN","width":10,"length":50,"loc":[-21,0],"angle":180}]
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.K.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.H.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.A.A.new(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.D.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
[close]
Is there a wrong value somewhere? Did i not download something/do something?

Help much appreciated

hey there, is your Starsector version uptodate?

EDIT:

If you wanna test latest UsS RC, just put this .jar file https://www.mediafire.com/?xzgb6yqgbjuafy6, in your UsS RC mod folder (inside the jar folder of the mod). I think it should work (not save compatible)!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 02:24:36 PM by Uomoz »

maffo

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3583 on: April 20, 2014, 03:49:52 PM »

@uomoz Gah i found the problem. I had starsector installed in 2 different places, ran it from the unpatched place.

Frozen

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3584 on: April 20, 2014, 04:38:11 PM »

When voidwalking how does one acquire crew? Thats my biggest problem. Should implement a way to recruit green crew
Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 ... 275