Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 275

Author Topic: [0.6.2a] Uomoz's Sector: Journey 1.3 [upd.17\05] *New video in the OP!*  (Read 1561108 times)

MrKittens

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.54.1a] Uomoz's Corvus 17.1: Allegiance (Factions Collection)
« Reply #2610 on: June 05, 2013, 10:18:01 PM »

I hope I don't sound too silly asking this question but... how do I download this thing?  All the other mods I've seen have a link to download them very visibly posted.  This one doesn't seem to have one; at least, I can't find it.  I could download each constituent mod individually, but I'd miss out on the balancing that's apparently been done.  Every other link I've found for this thing online just directs me back to this thread, or is curiously shady. 

Can anyone help?  What am I missing?  I got LazyLib just find, but can't find the group mod, itself. 

ValkyriaL

• Admiral
  • The Guru of Capital Ships.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2611 on: June 05, 2013, 10:24:23 PM »

The download link was taken down i think, because it was apparently rather buggy, you can download the 17.2 DEV i believe a few pages back.

EvilWaffleThing

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2612 on: June 07, 2013, 05:34:08 AM »

Can't seem to find that link to 17.2 you are mentioning. Do you know about which page it was on? Also is 17.1 bugged to the point of being unplayable?

Silver Silence

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2613 on: June 07, 2013, 06:47:06 AM »

There's a bug that seems to make it crash at random, Uz says it's fixed but won't release said fix...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c7x3glxs1af56cd/Uomozs%20Corvus%2017.1.zip
Here's a link for my copy of it seeing as people are still wanting to play and can't.

EvilWaffleThing

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2614 on: June 07, 2013, 07:27:25 AM »

Thank you very much! Hopefully all the kinks get worked out soon.

Uomoz

• Admiral
  • 'womo'dz
    • View Profile
« Reply #2615 on: June 07, 2013, 09:45:26 AM »

I'm working on the next iteration of the mod. I decided on a complete change that will (I guess) disappoint many. I switched to another system, to have full control on the factions and the layout, I created new factions to fit the lore of the new system and now faction ships are no longer bound to that specific faction. It's an outer system, where mercenary companies and armed mining fleets rule and many work as lone wolves. No factional warfare but a solo career, in a harsh distant system. Huske.

Erick Doe

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
  • "Pretty cunning, don't you think?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2616 on: June 07, 2013, 09:54:41 AM »

I'm working on the next iteration of the mod. I decided on a complete change that will (I guess) disappoint many. I switched to another system, to have full control on the factions and the layout, I created new factions to fit the lore of the new system and now faction ships are no longer bound to that specific faction. It's an outer system, where mercenary companies and armed mining fleets rule and many work as lone wolves. No factional warfare but a solo career, in a harsh distant system. Huske.

I for one am intrigued by this. Can't wait to see how this frontier system turns out. I am hoping that distances between planet and stations will be increased (wider orbits).

You have also inspired me to work on a campaign mode for Tore Up Plenty. The system map will mimic the story driven missions in its layout. So you can actually freely fly through the parts of space you've visited in the missions. Including locations such as the Maas Asteroid Belt and the Aurora Moon. Which in turn will spawn familiar factions, like the Maas Belt Mining outfit.

ciago92

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2617 on: June 07, 2013, 02:34:04 PM »

drool! I am pretty excited by this, cannot wait to try it out! if you need a beta tester sign me up lol

sirboomalot

• Admiral
  • Boom
    • View Profile
« Reply #2618 on: June 07, 2013, 03:44:08 PM »

Woah, huske system ehh? Nice.  ;)

flashydragon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2619 on: June 10, 2013, 04:17:34 PM »

Whoa, Eric and Uzmoz both dropping bombs, and I'm just sitting here thinking "i like eggs"... ???

really excited! ;D

EvilWaffleThing

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2620 on: June 13, 2013, 04:54:07 PM »

I was looking through the codex today and I noticed there are some Lotus ships in there as well as at least one of the valkyrian shps from Project Valkyrie at http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=5066.0
I didn't look all the way through it as I was just looking up cruisers but I know I saw the Nirvana MK II from that mod as well as the Lotus ship that looks like the Astral. I am being a bit vague I know but I'm not able to open the game up to check it right now.
I don't know if it is supposed to be in there or if it is leftover data from something but I figured I'd mention it here. This is the 17.1 version btw.

Silver Silence

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2621 on: June 13, 2013, 08:10:31 PM »

They're some of the rarer events. A Lotus or Valkyrian armada sometimes spawns on the warpath.

Danthar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2622 on: June 23, 2013, 09:10:24 AM »

Ok, I need some help.

I got a wolf class frigate, and an blueprint to upgrade it to the timberwolf class. However i cant figure out how to apply the upgrade. I tried going to the abandoned storage facility and dropping both items into the facility. But nothing happens...

So any pointers?

theSONY

• Admiral
  • Not a single Flux given
    • View Profile
« Reply #2623 on: June 23, 2013, 09:21:20 AM »

as far as i remember you need to drop both ship & (right)blueprint & wait a day
-the ABOMINATION - in progress

Schnoob

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2624 on: June 24, 2013, 04:17:58 PM »

I know this will sound very stupid, but as of now i am sleep deprived and just want to play this cool looking mod. Where is the download link, or do i have to download each mod seperately?
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 275