Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 275

Author Topic: [0.6.2a] Uomoz's Sector: Journey 1.3 [upd.17\05] *New video in the OP!*  (Read 1561642 times)

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile
Re: Uomoz's Corvus (Factions Collection) v6
« Reply #90 on: April 01, 2012, 05:35:39 AM »

So you are, which are the most likley for the next update? And any ETA for it? ;), really like the work being done here.

Uomoz

• Admiral
  • 'womo'dz
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 01, 2012, 05:45:02 AM »

Many of the mods I'm keeping an eye on are either incomplete or imbalanced for vanilla values, so I'll add em when they are on par with current implemented mods ;). TimCORP on the other hand have the problem that it don't fit at all in the lore I'd like to have in my mod. They are
A advanced empire, utilizing the latest technology to their advantage against all their enemies, seeking total destruction of the hegemony and tritachyon alike.
And that kills pretty much the current concept of the Corvus System (dominated by He and TT, with many smaller factions roaming around).

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 01, 2012, 06:09:37 AM »

Hah. You actully belive that line? :), It's just propaganda from them ;), in reality, they aren't that strong at all, and if they are, one can just tweak the spawn rates and the fleet points for each fleet down.
Autoresolve wins most battles against them, and i have beaten them with pirate ships only (execpt for the buffalo, which plainly sucks)

But your call, and i wish you good luck with the mod ;D

Uomoz

• Admiral
  • 'womo'dz
    • View Profile
Re: Uomoz's Corvus (Factions Collection) v7
« Reply #93 on: April 03, 2012, 05:34:01 AM »

Updated Nomads ;)

Cryten

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 03, 2012, 03:43:57 PM »

Suggestion: Limit the early stock of modded space stations, they carry a very large selection of some of the best late game material right at the start of the game and remove alot of the tough selection at the start of the game from the semi random selections at Tri Tach and Hedge.

Uomoz

• Admiral
  • 'womo'dz
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 04, 2012, 04:06:50 AM »

Suggestion: Limit the early stock of modded space stations, they carry a very large selection of some of the best late game material right at the start of the game and remove alot of the tough selection at the start of the game from the semi random selections at Tri Tach and Hedge.

I like that. Checking starting cargo list for stations right now, seems like that the issue here is Lotus Pirates Station that holds pretty much every weapon of the game from the very beginning. Lowering their stocks in v8.

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 04, 2012, 04:47:44 AM »

I like that. Checking starting cargo list for stations right now, seems like that the issue here is Lotus Pirates Station that holds pretty much every weapon of the game from the very beginning. Lowering their stocks in v8.

Heh. Lotus station dosent hold all weapons in the game from start, and I've played it. Though my station does......... >.<

Uomoz

• Admiral
  • 'womo'dz
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 04, 2012, 04:53:48 AM »

I found a good way to balance this (probably): keep only the weapons that common variants of Lotus use on starting station , remove the rest.

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 04, 2012, 04:57:03 AM »

But where do you set which weapons the stations will spawn with?

Uomoz

• Admiral
  • 'womo'dz
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 04, 2012, 05:01:57 AM »

LotusSectorGen.JAVA

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 04, 2012, 05:03:16 AM »

Aha. When will the next update for this come? And will you be adding more mods to it? Such as the massfarer mod? Possibly mine?

Dante80

• Commander
    • View Profile
    • .aNiMe//GR
« Reply #101 on: April 04, 2012, 08:43:38 AM »

I found a good way to balance this (probably): keep only the weapons that common variants of Lotus use on starting station , remove the rest.

Yep, that would be a nice balancing factor.  ;)

In the Lotus Mod, the Anchorage station holds and renews all vanilla missile and ballistic weapons (no energy weapons, or weapons coming from other mods) for 2 reasons:

1. Because almost all ships sold are bare hulls.
2. For giving the player the chance to try out different loadouts for the ships sold.

When placed in a compilation mod, the above characteristic can be somewhat unbalancing/immersion breaking. So the best compromise would be to stock the station with the weapons that the faction commonly uses. (at this point at least, more variants and loadouts for the lotus ships will come with the next version).

Uomoz

• Admiral
  • 'womo'dz
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 04, 2012, 11:31:04 AM »

Aha. When will the next update for this come? And will you be adding more mods to it? Such as the massfarer mod? Possibly mine?

Really, man, stop asking. xD

Next Update soon(tm).

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 04, 2012, 11:34:17 AM »

Heh. You've removed your images in the signature so you go around with a "image not available" sign XD

EDIT: You've fixed them now i see. And mind telling me who that figure in your Profile pic is?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 12:00:38 PM by Upgradecap »

Uomoz

• Admiral
  • 'womo'dz
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 04, 2012, 12:10:43 PM »

Heh. You've removed your images in the signature so you go around with a "image not available" sign XD

EDIT: You've fixed them now i see. And mind telling me who that figure in your Profile pic is?

Tali, sexiest alien in ME universe. And she has a shotgun.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 275