Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Refunds?  (Read 584 times)

ChurchofAatrox

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Refunds?
« on: December 02, 2019, 08:05:29 PM »

Sorry but I couldn't see anywhere formal so thought I would ask if refunds are possible? The game isnt really for me; already had a crash and it feels a lot more spreadsheet and intense than I can really handle. Any answers appreciated.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Refunds?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 08:08:36 PM »

Hi there - sorry the game wasn't to your liking! Could you send an email with your info to cservice [at] bmtmicro [dot] com?

ChurchofAatrox

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2019, 08:42:48 PM »

Just hit them up. Regarding details what would I include? So far I've sent my key.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2019, 08:47:33 PM »

Your order info, which should be in the order confirmation email - the order number, etc.

ChurchofAatrox

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2019, 08:51:13 PM »

I can't seem to locate that information...? When I bought the game I wasn't asked for an email. I was just sent to a window with my key and 3 download links.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2019, 08:54:37 PM »

Hmm - if you used PayPal, I assume it'd use whatever email account that's linked with. If you pay directly with a credit card it does ask for your email. If you aren't able to find the other info, I guess see what they say at this point, hopefully they should be able to help you out. (Edit: if not, let me know, and we'll get this sorted one way or another. Also, if you provide them w/ your name and street address, that should help.)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 09:04:14 PM by Alex »