Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 223

Author Topic: [0.97a] Terraforming and Station Construction (v9.0.8)  (Read 1105191 times)

Shogouki

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Terraforming and Station Construction (v9.0.7)
« Reply #3270 on: March 26, 2024, 03:25:20 PM »

Hello all,

Sorry for the lack of communication. There's been a lot of bugs reported recently, too many for me to address them all immediately. Thanks for your patience as I work through them!

No worries!  Thanks so much for all your efforts!

YourLocalMairaaboo

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3271 on: March 26, 2024, 05:05:41 PM »

Hello all,

Sorry for the lack of communication. There's been a lot of bugs reported recently, too many for me to address them all immediately. Thanks for your patience as I work through them!
Thank you so much, Boggled.
Your work is amazing, and with the latest update bringing integration with a notoriously innovative and experimental system, some hotcode was to be expected. We are perfectly ok with waiting, take your time.

Crimsteel

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3272 on: March 27, 2024, 06:31:22 PM »

I would like to file a complaint regarding TASC x AOTD.

I constructed a hypershunt using Perihelion Project, and yet I can't build hypershunt-related structures on the planet where I did the Perihelion Project. Furthermore, when I interact with the hypershunt, all I'm given is "the hypershunt appears to be functional". Heck, I can't even access the hypershunt as a colony in my colony selection interface.

All this effort finding a cluster of stars around a blue giant, each with habitable planets, so I can build a hypershunt using perihelion project, just for nothing
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 10:56:24 PM by Crimsteel »

Matheld

• Lieutenant
  • Warm to the Touch
    • View Profile
« Reply #3273 on: March 27, 2024, 06:51:20 PM »

I constructed a hypershunt using Perihelion Project, and yet I can't build hypershunt-related structures on the planet where I did the Perihelion Project. Furthermore, when I interact with the hypershunt, all I'm given is "the hypershunt appears to be functional". Heck, I can't even access the hypershunt as a colony in my colony selection interface.

All this effort finding a cluster of stars around a blue giant, each with habitable planets, just for nothing...

Uhm.. isn't the Perihelion project so you can construct a Hypershunt so you can use the Hypershunt taps in your population building for the extra industry slot? So that you don't have to go find a naturally spawning one and find a suitable place within 10ly.

Crimsteel

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3274 on: March 27, 2024, 10:04:03 PM »

All this effort finding a cluster of stars around a blue giant, each with habitable planets, just for nothing...

Uhm.. isn't the Perihelion project so you can construct a Hypershunt so you can use the Hypershunt taps in your population building for the extra industry slot? So that you don't have to go find a naturally spawning one and find a suitable place within 10ly.
Unfortunately the TASC x AOTD integration has some extra steps. Apparently you need to build coronal energetic hubs or something, idk

Spardok

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3275 on: March 28, 2024, 11:40:07 AM »

Is there anyway to allow building a hypershunt on other star types? If not I'm halfway tempted to just change the star in my system to a blue one using console lol.

Matheld

• Lieutenant
  • Warm to the Touch
    • View Profile
« Reply #3276 on: March 28, 2024, 07:39:15 PM »

Is there anyway to allow building a hypershunt on other star types? If not I'm halfway tempted to just change the star in my system to a blue one using console lol.

Remember it just has to be a blue giant within 10ly of your colonies. Might mean you have to put a temporary colony in said system to build it but.. you know, can always abandon it afterwards.

FGRSentinel

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3277 on: March 28, 2024, 08:28:49 PM »

As Crimsteel said, AOTD makes hypershunts a structure you need to colonize and spend time and resources restoring a bit at a time before it unlocks an industry/building you put the hypershunt in.  TASC spawns a "restored" hypershunt that can't really be interacted with (as a functional hypershunt needs no further interaction in vanilla) and therefore ends up being inert/worthless.

Cimbri

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3278 on: March 28, 2024, 10:55:50 PM »

Is there any way to terraform a very cold or very hot planet?

Hydra7-1

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3279 on: March 29, 2024, 02:52:52 AM »

Is there any way to terraform a very cold or very hot planet?

I think you may be able to use lamp + mirrors for a very cold world but I am unsure, would love to get a definite answer though as I dream of making a water world but all frozen worlds are very cold making terraforming them an issue.

SgtCarelli

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3280 on: March 29, 2024, 06:28:45 AM »

Hello everyone, I believe I found a bug: the terraforming mod puts a no atmosphere status on stations, but it cannot come up in the icons on the top right of the management screen (so it was not clear from the start), when you hover on the domed cities structure, the descriptor bugs and applies the no atmosphere status about 2 thousand times in a row and messes up the economy bringing the hazard rate to 18,000% (some 195 millions deficit in a fully developed station).
In the link there is my reddit post on the bug with a screenshot for reference.
https://www.reddit.com/r/starsector/comments/1bpgebz/no_atmosphere_100x_bug/

SgtCarelli

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3281 on: March 29, 2024, 06:30:43 AM »

I now realized it is 180 thousand % hazard rate lol

BFEL

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3282 on: March 29, 2024, 08:11:20 AM »

I now realized it is 180 thousand % hazard rate lol
Holy ***

Matheld

• Lieutenant
  • Warm to the Touch
    • View Profile
« Reply #3283 on: March 29, 2024, 09:18:41 AM »

As Crimsteel said, AOTD makes hypershunts a structure you need to colonize and spend time and resources restoring a bit at a time before it unlocks an industry/building you put the hypershunt in.  TASC spawns a "restored" hypershunt that can't really be interacted with (as a functional hypershunt needs no further interaction in vanilla) and therefore ends up being inert/worthless.

Aaah! I must be very out of the loop then.. Then again it's been ages since I ever reached a point of using a hypershunt without starting a new save..

Droll

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3284 on: March 30, 2024, 09:10:05 AM »

Is anyone else having problems with alpha-core Chameleon not eliminating pather cells like they should? I'm running AoTD as well in case that's relevant.
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 223