Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 223

Author Topic: [0.97a] Terraforming and Station Construction (v9.0.8)  (Read 1103923 times)

AnimeshkaTvar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Terraforming and Station Construction (v8.4.6)
« Reply #3090 on: February 23, 2024, 07:38:13 AM »

Update please  :)

Evangel and I are working on a major update! Sorry for the wait, it should only be at most a couple more weeks.

Thank you for your answer, and good luck to you =)

AnimeshkaTvar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3091 on: February 23, 2024, 07:40:20 AM »

Update please  :)

Change the version number, it runs fine as-is. Miiiiight need some fine-tuning in terms of colony crises eventually, but currently it works well enough.

In mod_info.json, right? I'll try this, thanks!

Templar_X

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3092 on: February 25, 2024, 05:49:18 AM »

Hello! I've been enjoying this mod a lot, thank you for all the work put into it!

A small heads up: in the main post the image links for Ismara's Sling / Asteroid Processing are broken, these seem like the correct ones:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/boggledstarsector/tasc/main/release/Forum%20Images/industry/mass_driver.png
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/boggledstarsector/tasc/main/release/Forum%20Images/industry/asteroid_processing.jpg

Looking forward to your next update :)
Cheers

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Terraforming and Station Construction (v9.0.0)
« Reply #3093 on: February 25, 2024, 08:44:49 AM »

Hello! I've been enjoying this mod a lot, thank you for all the work put into it!

A small heads up: in the main post the image links for Ismara's Sling / Asteroid Processing are broken, these seem like the correct ones:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/boggledstarsector/tasc/main/release/Forum%20Images/industry/mass_driver.png
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/boggledstarsector/tasc/main/release/Forum%20Images/industry/asteroid_processing.jpg

Looking forward to your next update :)
Cheers

Fixed. Thanks for letting me know about this!

AnimeshkaTvar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Terraforming and Station Construction (v9.0.0)
« Reply #3094 on: February 25, 2024, 09:16:41 AM »

Well... Yeah, this realy incompatible with save, wich have older TASC version. Is it possible to get the previous version? =)

Apocryphos

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: February 25, 2024, 09:53:56 AM »

Hi, there seems to be a bug after the new update? Accessing markets crushes the game(
Administrators are missing from planets or something  ???
Spoiler
110693 [Thread-2] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.SectorEntityToken.hasTag(String)" because the return value of "com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.econ.MarketAPI.getPrimaryEntity()" is null
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.SectorEntityToken.hasTag(String)" because the return value of "com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.econ.MarketAPI.getPrimaryEntity()" is null
   at boggled.scripts.BoggledTerraformingRequirement$RequirementContext.<init>(BoggledTerraformingRequirement.java:80) ~[?:?]
   at boggled.campaign.econ.industries.BoggledCommonIndustry.<init>(BoggledCommonIndustry.java:170) ~[?:?]
   at boggled.campaign.econ.industries.BoggledBaseIndustry.init(BoggledBaseIndustry.java:29) ~[?:?]
   at grandcolonies.listeners.IndustryPanelReplacer.getWidgetIndustry(IndustryPanelReplacer.kt:374) ~[?:?]
   at grandcolonies.listeners.IndustryPanelReplacer.getAllWidgets(IndustryPanelReplacer.kt:340) ~[?:?]
   at grandcolonies.listeners.IndustryPanelReplacer.advance(IndustryPanelReplacer.kt:156) ~[?:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source) ~[port.common_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.super(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1575) [?:?]
[close]

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3096 on: February 25, 2024, 10:11:04 AM »

Well... Yeah, this realy incompatible with save, wich have older TASC version. Is it possible to get the previous version? =)

https://github.com/boggledstarsector/TASC/tree/main/release/Old/8.4.6

Here's the most recent version before 9.0.0.

Hi, there seems to be a bug after the new update? Accessing markets crushes the game(
Spoiler
110693 [Thread-2] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.SectorEntityToken.hasTag(String)" because the return value of "com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.econ.MarketAPI.getPrimaryEntity()" is null
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.SectorEntityToken.hasTag(String)" because the return value of "com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.econ.MarketAPI.getPrimaryEntity()" is null
   at boggled.scripts.BoggledTerraformingRequirement$RequirementContext.<init>(BoggledTerraformingRequirement.java:80) ~[?:?]
   at boggled.campaign.econ.industries.BoggledCommonIndustry.<init>(BoggledCommonIndustry.java:170) ~[?:?]
   at boggled.campaign.econ.industries.BoggledBaseIndustry.init(BoggledBaseIndustry.java:29) ~[?:?]
   at grandcolonies.listeners.IndustryPanelReplacer.getWidgetIndustry(IndustryPanelReplacer.kt:374) ~[?:?]
   at grandcolonies.listeners.IndustryPanelReplacer.getAllWidgets(IndustryPanelReplacer.kt:340) ~[?:?]
   at grandcolonies.listeners.IndustryPanelReplacer.advance(IndustryPanelReplacer.kt:156) ~[?:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
[close]

Hmm, I didn't encounter this in my testing. What is the context for this happening? Is it on a new save with 9.0.0? Did you delete your old TASC folder before copying in 9.0.0? Is the market in question a planet or a station created with TASC?

Saevarna

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3097 on: February 25, 2024, 10:31:24 AM »

Hey,
I've also run into a crash whilst opening the trade market (option [3]) on a non-TASC planet, in my case Agreus.
Spoiler
268577 [Thread-2] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.SectorEntityToken.hasTag(String)" because the return value of "com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.econ.MarketAPI.getPrimaryEntity()" is null
[close]
The save was a fresh start, I have completely deleted the old mod folder before installing 9.0.0. I have been docking and trading perfectly fine on other planets before.
EDIT: Also crashing in Nomios, Ancyra.
Derinkuyu, Jangala, Asharu work.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 10:55:51 AM by Saevarna »

Apocryphos

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3098 on: February 25, 2024, 10:40:40 AM »

Spoiler
[close]

Hmm, I didn't encounter this in my testing. What is the context for this happening? Is it on a new save with 9.0.0? Did you delete your old TASC folder before copying in 9.0.0? Is the market in question a planet or a station created with TASC?
I started a new game a few times and didn't crash on Jangala or stations, so far, but did on Ancyra and Agreus.
I did remove old version before updating
Here is my current mod list
Spoiler
  "Ashes of  The Domain - Cryosleeper Module",
  "Ashes of  The Domain - Virtue Of Society",
  "Ashes of  The Domain- Vaults of Knowledge",
  "Combat Chatter",
  "Console Commands",
  "DIYPlanets",
  "Grand.Colonies2.0.e",
  "GraphicsLib",
  "Industrial.Evolution3.3.e",
  "Larger Zoom Out",
  "LazyLib",
  "LunaLib",
  "MagicLib",
  "MagicAchievementsVanillaPack",
  "MagicLib",
  "Nexerelin",
  "Rouge",
  "Special Hullmod Upgrades",
  "SpeedUp",
  "Terraforming and Station Construction",
  "TrulyAutomatedShips",
  "Which-Industry"
[close]

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3099 on: February 25, 2024, 10:55:17 AM »

Spoiler
[close]

I started a new game a few times and didn't crash on Jangala or stations, so far, but did on Ancyra and Agreus.
Spoiler
  "Combat Chatter",
  "Console Commands",
  "DIYPlanets",
  "Grand.Colonies2.0.e",
  "GraphicsLib",
  "Larger Zoom Out",
  "LazyLib",
  "LunaLib",
  "MagicLib",
  "MagicLib",
  "Nexerelin",
  "Rouge",
  "SpeedUp",
  "TrulyAutomatedShips",
  "Which-Industry"
[close]

Thanks for providing your mod list. I'm not able to replicate it with only TASC and the library mods, so it must be an incompatibility with one of the other mods on your list.

Hey,
I've also run into a crash whilst opening the trade market (option [3]) on a non-TASC planet, in my case Agreus.
Spoiler
268577 [Thread-2] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.SectorEntityToken.hasTag(String)" because the return value of "com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.econ.MarketAPI.getPrimaryEntity()" is null
[close]
The save was a fresh start, I have completely deleted the old mod folder before installing 9.0.0. I have been docking and trading perfectly fine on other planets before.

Hey, if you could also provide your mod list that might help narrow down where the incompatibility is.

In the meantime, I posted a link to the previous version of TASC in another comment. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Saevarna

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: February 25, 2024, 10:57:19 AM »

Hey,
modlist is as follows:
Spoiler
{"enabledMods": [
  "PAGSM",
  "SBTM",
  "pantera_ANewLevel40",
  "Cryo_but_better",
  "aod_vos",
  "aotd_vok",
  "aptlysimplehullmods",
  "Planetace_AstralAscension",
  "lw_autosave",
  "timid_admins",
  "bc",
  "HMI_brighton",
  "CaptainsLog",
  "carrierui",
  "CFT",
  "CJHM",
  "combatactivators",
  "chatter",
  "lw_console",
  "dmodservices",
  "diyplanets",
  "DetailedCombatResults",
  "diableavionics",
  "dex",
  "edshipyard",
  "EmergentThreats_IX_Revival",
  "exoticatechnologies",
  "fleet_journal",
  "sun_flux_reticle",
  "GrandColonies",
  "Guardian_prototype",
  "HMI_SV",
  "HMI",
  "hte",
  "HIVER",
  "sun_hyperdrive",
  "illustrated_entities",
  "IndEvo",
  "Imperium",
  "timid_xiv",
  "kazeron",
  "lost_sector",
  "largerZoomOut",
  "lw_lazylib",
  "leadingPip",
  "ArkLeg",
  "ldsc",
  "logisticsNotifications",
  "luddenhance",
  "lunalib",
  "MagicLib",
  "more_hullmods",
  "MoreMilitaryMissions",
  "nexerelin",
  "objects_analysis",
  "ObviousNeutron",
  "officerExtension",
  "planet_search",
  "wyv_planetaryShieldAccessControl",
  "progressiveSMods",
  "pt_qolpack",
  "QualityCaptains",
  "yunru_pilot_radiant",
  "assortment_of_things",
  "randomweapons",
  "sikr",
  "scalartech",
  "scan_those_gates",
  "secretsofthefrontier",
  "SEEKER",
  "swp",
  "mayu_specialupgrades",
  "speedUp",
  "sun_starship_legends",
  "stelnet",
  "tahlan",
  "Terraforming & Station Construction",
  "knights_of_ludd",
  "TTSC",
  "underworld",
  "uaf",
  "US",
  "UGH",
  "vic",
  "TouchOfVanilla_vri",
  "whichmod",
  "whichtmi",
  "yunruhullmods",
  "yunrucore",
  "audio_plus",
  "shaderLib",
  "Rouge_Redstar"
]}
[close]

Apocryphos

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3101 on: February 25, 2024, 10:58:25 AM »

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
  "Combat Chatter",
  "Console Commands",
  "DIYPlanets",
  "Grand.Colonies2.0.e",
  "GraphicsLib",
  "Larger Zoom Out",
  "LazyLib",
  "LunaLib",
  "MagicLib",
  "MagicLib",
  "Nexerelin",
  "Rouge",
  "SpeedUp",
  "TrulyAutomatedShips",
  "Which-Industry"
[close]

Thanks for providing your mod list. I'm not able to replicate it with only TASC and the library mods, so it must be an incompatibility with one of the other mods on your list.

Hey,
Spoiler
[close]

Hey, if you could also provide your mod list that might help narrow down where the incompatibility is.

In the meantime, I posted a link to the previous version of TASC in another comment. Sorry for the inconvenience!
I tried playing without "Grand Colonies" and didn't encounter any crashes, so far
Probably incompatible with the new version  :'(

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: February 25, 2024, 11:01:42 AM »

Hey,
modlist is as follows:
Spoiler
{"enabledMods": [
  "PAGSM",
  "SBTM",
  "pantera_ANewLevel40",
  "Cryo_but_better",
  "aod_vos",
  "aotd_vok",
  "aptlysimplehullmods",
  "Planetace_AstralAscension",
  "lw_autosave",
  "timid_admins",
  "bc",
  "HMI_brighton",
  "CaptainsLog",
  "carrierui",
  "CFT",
  "CJHM",
  "combatactivators",
  "chatter",
  "lw_console",
  "dmodservices",
  "diyplanets",
  "DetailedCombatResults",
  "diableavionics",
  "dex",
  "edshipyard",
  "EmergentThreats_IX_Revival",
  "exoticatechnologies",
  "fleet_journal",
  "sun_flux_reticle",
  "GrandColonies",
  "Guardian_prototype",
  "HMI_SV",
  "HMI",
  "hte",
  "HIVER",
  "sun_hyperdrive",
  "illustrated_entities",
  "IndEvo",
  "Imperium",
  "timid_xiv",
  "kazeron",
  "lost_sector",
  "largerZoomOut",
  "lw_lazylib",
  "leadingPip",
  "ArkLeg",
  "ldsc",
  "logisticsNotifications",
  "luddenhance",
  "lunalib",
  "MagicLib",
  "more_hullmods",
  "MoreMilitaryMissions",
  "nexerelin",
  "objects_analysis",
  "ObviousNeutron",
  "officerExtension",
  "planet_search",
  "wyv_planetaryShieldAccessControl",
  "progressiveSMods",
  "pt_qolpack",
  "QualityCaptains",
  "yunru_pilot_radiant",
  "assortment_of_things",
  "randomweapons",
  "sikr",
  "scalartech",
  "scan_those_gates",
  "secretsofthefrontier",
  "SEEKER",
  "swp",
  "mayu_specialupgrades",
  "speedUp",
  "sun_starship_legends",
  "stelnet",
  "tahlan",
  "Terraforming & Station Construction",
  "knights_of_ludd",
  "TTSC",
  "underworld",
  "uaf",
  "US",
  "UGH",
  "vic",
  "TouchOfVanilla_vri",
  "whichmod",
  "whichtmi",
  "yunruhullmods",
  "yunrucore",
  "audio_plus",
  "shaderLib",
  "Rouge_Redstar"
]}
[close]

Thank you!

Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
  "Combat Chatter",
  "Console Commands",
  "DIYPlanets",
  "Grand.Colonies2.0.e",
  "GraphicsLib",
  "Larger Zoom Out",
  "LazyLib",
  "LunaLib",
  "MagicLib",
  "MagicLib",
  "Nexerelin",
  "Rouge",
  "SpeedUp",
  "TrulyAutomatedShips",
  "Which-Industry"
[close]

Hey,
Spoiler
[close]

[close]
I tried playing without "Grand Colonies" and didn't encounter any crashes, so far
Probably incompatible with the new version  :'(

Saevarna has Grand Colonies also. Looks like TASC 9.0.0 isn't compatible with it. Thanks for helping to narrow this down!

Saevarna

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3103 on: February 25, 2024, 11:21:36 AM »

Hey,
no problem, glad I could be of help. Do you have any idea on how to avoid the problem? Ideally I would avoid disabling Grand Colonies altogether and/or starting a new save with the old TASC.

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: February 25, 2024, 11:24:51 AM »

Hey,
no problem, glad I could be of help. Do you have any idea on how to avoid the problem? Ideally I would avoid disabling Grand Colonies altogether and/or starting a new save with the old TASC.

No, until the bug is fixed you'll have to do one of those two things. Sorry!
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 223